Now, Trump Is Stealing The Mail Trucks?

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Bobby Cole, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Lois Winters

Lois Winters Veteran Member
    Registered

The police in Morristown, NJ removed mail boxes from the streets last Saturday and they have been replaced with some kind of lock boxes. Also, I tried to purchase postage stamps from the Postal Service online and they wanted all kinds of personal information from me. I had someone pick them up for me.

2. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Well, I looked at the tracking for some packages and when I saw that the refund option came up, I said, “yup”, let Amazon worry about the USPS.

Together with leaving reviews on the USPS review boards, I have notified some sellers on Amazon that although their products deserve a 5 star rating, if Amazon ships by USPS, it will probably prevent them from getting those ratings based on the amount of time a buyer can receive the product.
    Let the sellers deal with Amazon.

Today at some point, I am going to notify my insurance company that they need to ship any OTC products and personal medications via UPS or Fed Ex. If my wife can get her meds shipped in a similar manner via her insurance company, that would be a good thing also.
    Let the insurance companies deal with USPS.

I’m also going to insist that any other communications that are presently handled by the USPS be handled via Email or by messenger.
    If all goes according to plan, I might just be ripping our mailbox out of the ground in about a month or so and as a side, save some bucks in Christmas tips to the carriers.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I just checked on my blackberry plants again, and now they are in Atlanta .
    They started out from southern Illinois, went north to Milwaukee, WI, then south to Chattanooga , TN (which is only a few hours from here); but then they went west to the Memphis area , but just on the Mississippi side.
    I thought they would probably go from there to Birmingham, but no..... when I looked this morning, they are in Atlanta, GA. But , hopefully now on the way to Birmingham, and then to Huntsville.
    This whole route is miles and miles of shipping that didn’t need to happen !

F531B90C-C273-4532-A86E-2D8038FE832E.jpeg

Bobby Cole likes this.
  4. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

5. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

6. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Maybe this would help bail out the post office ?

02D08DF0-349F-4EFC-8211-5296BEAB9A92.jpeg

Bobby Cole and Dwight Ward like this.