Olympics 2024

Discussion in 'Sports & Recreation' started by John Brunner, Jul 27, 2024.

1. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Our culture is in its infancy compared to that of France, which extends back a millennium or more. Some online were commenting that when parts of Paris went dark, the Basilica of Sacre Coeur

Bobby Cole and John Brunner like this.
  2. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

More “woke” garbage at the Olympics.

Two previously banned transsexual boxers have been cleared by the IOC to fight in the olympics.
    An Algerian and a Taiwanese were DNA tested and were proven to be male but they declared themselves to be transexual.
    They were both banned from boxing females in their respective countries but somehow qualified for the olympics and the International Olympic Committee approved them.

Long and short, female boxing has just become more dangerous than it was and I fear that some very good female boxers are going to get severely hurt.

Edit: if I were the coach or someone responsible for the welfare of American female Olympian boxers, I would either pull the females out of the competition or at the very least, advise them NOT to compete with the males.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2024
  3. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

I don't go to church but I see satanic everywhere. The evil is rising faster than the rising of Christians. This will end badly. Fortunately we can walk with God.

Don Alaska and Yvonne Smith like this.
  4. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

Christians buried at a D Day Cemetery in France.
    [​IMG]

Don Alaska and Mary Stetler like this.
  5. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Yet, more than sixty percent of women are concerned about transexuals being discriminated against.

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  6. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

That is probably from polls taken by liberal outlets, like the CNN polls, which are only sent to CNN viewers. Naturally, all of those liberal women are concerned about the poor mistreated trans people. They are bleeding hearts for any person except a baby.

7. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

Who? I'm not nor are my friends in the flesh.

8. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

One lady facing the Male Algerian boxer quit after 46 seconds into the match.
    These men have no business in the ring with a female and their own country’s ruling bodies have previously banned them against doing so.

In my book, whomever approved of the “Match-up’s” (?) in the IOC should be prosecuted and thrown under the jail for orchestrating a potential murder.
    Boxing is a brutal and dangerous sport (I’ve been there) so making it more dangerous than it already is should be treated with some vicious punches by the law.

9. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

All we know is, both Trump/Harris situation gets more interesting (or stupid) by the day, just like all of the Olympic problems/negative stuff that are going on now, including the weather. There are probably those that would say "I don't listen to either!", which would be a way avoid it all.

10. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Apparently, the only people who can fix this are the female athletes themselves. All they have to do is refuse to participate... ALL OF THEM. That woman knew her life was in danger after a single hit to her face. Just disgusting; all her years of training for nothing.

11. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

I’m not sure what would be at stake if they all did quit. They’d be giving up the gold and that’s worth some hefty shekels in any country plus sponsors maybe, their ticket to the professional levels? dunno.
    In my view screen, they’re putting the ladies between a rock and a hard place.
    Fight and you can lose your life. Don’t fight and you won’t have the notoriety and possibly a lucrative future.

12. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

It's not the money. It's all that hard work to make it to the Olympics to represent their countries. Damn these bastards.

13. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Especially that too.

A person can’t help but well….look at how the Italian girl felt after she dropped out.

14. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

It puts me in a violent rage.

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  15. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

It is extremely difficult not to internalize such events if one has any empathy at all and a heart for fair play.
    Watching her get punched by a man makes me angry but even angrier when I know that there’s nothing I can do about it.

Edit: Even more ticked now that I find out that he posted on instagram: Thank God, first victory.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2024