Our Hero, Biden

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Denise Evans, Sep 18, 2023.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Wonderful Yvonne, I felt like they had to act a certain way with threats of losing their jobs, can't blame them at all. bbl, denise

Don Alaska likes this.
  2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Federal employees are supposed to be apolitical according to the Hatch Act, but what would Biden do? Is he going to fire the entire Border Force as Reagan did the Air Traffic Controllers? The are many in his bureaucracy who are being at least as blatantly political.

Jacob Petersheim likes this.
  3. Denise Evans

Registered

but they're above the law and got away with it long enough, I hope!

Jacob Petersheim likes this.
  4. Denise Evans

Registered

hey @Yvonne Smith , did you hear Trump, I really think it was unintentional at first, but he called Newsom, Newscum LOLLLLL!! Then he said it again and the people were trying not smile :D

Don Alaska and Ed Wilson like this.
  5. Denise Evans

Registered

I just heard Brandon Judd get up and speak while Trump was at the border yesterday!! Wow, he sure didn't pull any punches on biden! You rock Brandon Judd!!

If you didn't hear it, just skip to 1:12 on the youtube video and listen, that was so good to hear from him to know how they were all feeling about biden!!

6. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

He noticed and he wanted it. But now the elections are coming and he must reap as he has sown.

7. Denise Evans

Registered

you really think he's changed his mind?? I don't think any of this was his idea, but he's been the perfect puppet for someone (s). Maybe I'm wrong, but how on Earth was he able to stay in office so long unless someone was keeping him in there with their big bucks and control??

Marie Mallery and Mary Stetler like this.
  8. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Not sure anyone can save the nation from whoever is running things, but I honestly hope I'm wrong.

Denise Evans likes this.
  9. Marie Mallery

Registered

They will get to keep $50,000, instead of just $10,000 of their loot? Next will be cars stolen from dealerships, since they already have homes,' squatters '.

Denise Evans likes this.
  10. Denise Evans

Registered

I think Trump will do what he can, we all know how hard he works, he hit the ground running before, and he's never stopped being there for us. But this is too big for him alone, all of us have to stand by him, especially our Right-Side folks that will be part of the administration. He'll get a lot done, but the damage is something I've never seen happen to the US in my years :( I still don't know how no one was able to come up with a way to derail the Left, they are like an incurable disease I'm afraid.

11. Denise Evans

Registered

California I think, had the worst of that, and Newscum hasn't fixed any of that, or the homeless situation, drugs being done in the open in San Francisco, I don't know how bad LA is, and now their flooding across the border into San Diego! And Newscum thinks he's going to run in 2028? I don't know the numbers, but tons of people have moved out of California, some liberals of course flooding into places like Austin TX :( They made CA what it is today, and then left, maybe to spread their poison in other States.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  12. Marie Mallery

Registered

I feel the same way, and hope for my young family and others that I'm wrong.

A Roman scholar, Marcus Tullius Cicero wrote about how dangerous the traitor is and said he is worse than a plaque. I use his and other wise men's quotes often. Not sure why.
    I'm hoping we survive.

Denise Evans likes this.
  13. Marie Mallery

Registered

Do you remember when Vagrancy was against the law? But that was before the marxist took over out universities and politics.

Don Alaska and Denise Evans like this.
  14. Marie Mallery

Registered

I'm making myself sick just discussing this, so I have to take a break, back to music.:)

Don Alaska and Denise Evans like this.
  15. Denise Evans

Registered

That's what they seem like, a plague. Marcus was right about traitors. Yes, I do that too, make myself sick. So yeah, lets take a break and get into something more uplifting, how about a pushup bra :D:p