Our Hero, Biden

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Denise Evans, Sep 18, 2023.

1. Vada Bloom

Vada Bloom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I would much rather see Biden in prison along with his henchmen than see conservatives start undermining out system the same way Democrats do. The problem is we can't convict him until we win the presidency and clean out the so-called DOJ. To be truthful, I'm not sure we can win a presidential election again. I don't like to sound so gloomy but I have no confidence in free elections in this country anymore.

Don Alaska and Beth Gallagher like this.
  2. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

Read below before watching. It is long. Just thought I would provide a source for some of this.

I agree with you however, the Democrats of this administration have been putting the last nails in our coffin ( after both Dems and Republicans before them). They removed responsibilities of negative consequences caused by pharmaceutical companies, of which there are many. BIden is signing an irrevocable 'agreement', in May, putting the WHO in charge of all responsibility for vaccines, supply lines, mandates, including animal husbandry and agricultural...The Who is not elected nor responsible to us but will have control of us.
    It is an irrevocable agreement because a treaty would have required the Senate to be involved, somehow, in this enslaving, law making process. In the mean time he has thrown open our border to every disease known to today's mankind...
    The covid vaccines were a bait and switch operation: nrna for fda to look at and ndna contaminated vaccines to use on the populace...
    Even before this administration, laws in place had escape clauses not holding the legislators to the standards set for the rest of us...
    Trump or Vivek seem the only way to at least the only way to truly expose what has happened and what really needs to be done. And what we don't need is millions of undocumented getting documented to make on political party that will give all sorts of perks to keep them voting the 'right way'.

3. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

To some extent, concerning an agreement with the WHO, you’re right but, (there’s always a but)
    if the agreement is challenged by the next administration and goes before the Supreme Court for a smell test, it could be revoked if in any way it doesn’t jive with our own Constitution.
    We know that this administration doesn’t pay much attention to trivial stuff like the Constitutionality of laws, regulations and agreements so we know there has to be a loophole that can be used.

Membership to the EU was pretty much a lock but the UK still walked out. Our membership to the UN climate accord was a lock until Trump decided not to buy into it and got us out. Of course, Granpa Biden put us back in again when he took office.

Mary Stetler and Don Alaska like this.
  4. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I don't think there is such a thing as an irrevocable agreement. That is what treaties are for. The Executive Branch has taken on most of the powers of the Congress, but Congress hasn't yielded up that one yet that I know of. I think they are leading us to believe we can't change his changes. Judges often decide that Democrat presidents can change Republican decisions, but Republicans can not change Democrat decisions. That is only done through "judge shopping", which is more difficult to do thanks to Trump, McConnell, and Reid.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  5. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

This made me want to puke, but I forgot to tell them both. Doubt they'll actually see it but it felt good to vent:

hunter and mommy dearest.JPG

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  6. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

But they are so proud of him. :)

Don Alaska and Denise Evans like this.
  7. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

They probably framed those pictures of his privates that were plastered on the internet. What a proud moment.

Don Alaska and Shirley Martin like this.
  8. Denise Evans

Registered

omg beth, LMBO!! You're a pistol girlfriend, love it!! I never saw that stuff, I'm forever grateful. I could hardly handle seeing him swimming in a pool. I don't think he was nude in that, but maybe I didn't have my glasses on, thank God!!

9. Denise Evans

Registered

I'm kind of surprised they stick up for him since they seem more like a family that would sell their own kids for a buck. I guess they had enough of our money they didn't have to:rolleyes:

10. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

Not to mention Chinese and Ukrainian money.

Don Alaska and Denise Evans like this.
  11. Denise Evans

Registered

Thanks @Don Alaska this is wonderful news! I was keeping up pretty good but since I only got 2 hours sleep lastnight, I conked out about 1 pm for a nap, lol ;)

Don Alaska likes this.
  12. Denise Evans

Registered

I'd say that better than a goof-ball on the Left side of things though ;)

13. Denise Evans

Registered

that's a very good point @shirley ;) Makes me feel sorry for the little boy he once was :(

14. Denise Evans

Registered

I loved this interview from Kudlow w/Tommy Tuberville. I'd never heard of this guy and I so enjoyed hearing what he had to say. A lot of it was his voice, and sort of calm attitude, but he has some good things to input on this biden administration I thought :) I mean most is already apparent to all of us, but just hearing him speak let me know there's yet another great Senator out there :)

Don Alaska and Yvonne Smith like this.
  15. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Tommy Tuberville is our senator from here in Alabama, and he is a great guy, and is very supportive of President Trump and also has been pushing for the headquarters of Space Force to be moved here to Redstone Arsenal, where it should be.
    He replaces Jeff Sessions, another one of Trumps people, and also a great Senator.