Our Hero, Biden

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Denise Evans, Sep 18, 2023.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

This video I hope I'm remembering right because I've listened to more than one but I believe they were talking about illegals having fake ID and they can come in on our plans so they're coming in to our airports as well I wondered about that because if they're being if they're coming in from other countries how do they get to Mexico to come across our border and I thought then I wouldn't be surprised if some are not coming in illegally by flying in or being flown in by donors against America

2. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

As clear as it is to us, I don't understand why the libs don't see it. The media plays to the lib populous but you would think that the Congress knows what is going on and they continue to destroy us. If not WEF money I don't understand. Where are THEY going to go when we actually go down.

Denise Evans likes this.
  3. Denise Evans

Registered

I can't believe I was surprised or shocked the other day listening to that Krean or whatever her name is press secretary was asked a question and she had no idea it had actually happened I can't remember what it was now but I mean she didn't even know and it was obvious to the rest of America that it had happened you know sometimes I wonder if they just are being totally fed false information and they're not smart enough to check out other sources it's Insanity really I mean even I am smart enough to check out other sources I mean I don't usually check out a whole bunch and I don't like listening to the fake news which they can't help themselves I don't think they have anything else to report they're just fed what the big money wants them to say to the people or feed the people I should say

Last edited: Jan 30, 2024
  4. Ed Marsh

Ed Marsh Veteran Member
    Registered

Good morning to all-
    If you're listening to T. Tuberville for information on anything except how to be a liar and losing football coach, then you're wasting your time. T .T. is a fool and ignorant fool, and the citizen of Alabama have a lot to answer for by sending such a loser to Washington. And I can assure you all, I did NOT vote for this loser, and I will do everything in my power to send this loser back to his REAL home- which is NOT Alabama

Listening to T.T. is a waste of time and technology.

you all be safe and keep well- Ed

5. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Thanks for dropping by with your typical name-calling liberal hysteria, Ed. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

6. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Supreme Member
    Registered

I thought name-calling was fair game for politicians and public figures. Just not members. Good to know the new rules. They are getting more complicated.

I think even the Senate Republicans got sick of Tuberville after he single-handedly held up the military appointments and promotions for months last fall.

Vada Bloom likes this.
  7. Lulu Moppet

Lulu Moppet Veteran Member
    Registered

Exactly why I avoid this place with its big mouthed nasty right wingers. Can't tolerate them, so very rarely come and I'm not alone in this opinion. If they gave their two cents without the attitude I would like it here a whole lot better. Why come to be aggravated? Some might say I just did the same; well, just trying to fit in. I have noticed women here do it more than the men, the first to call names.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  8. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Pretty much, most of us discuss the thread topic, and if we do not like what some politician does, we explain why we think that way, and we do not come here just to post trash and insults about the politician with no real content.
    When someone only comes here to post trash comments, it makes people wonder if that person is even actually someone who wants to be a member of the forum, or is just a troll here to post trash and stir up people who are trying to have a legitimate discussion about the topic.

It is not important what someones’s personal opinions are, as much as it is important to be kind to other members of the forum and post respectfully. .
    Some people just do not seem to get that idea, sadly.
    People have been reporting the trolls, and hopefully, we can eliminate people who have no other interest than trolling here, eventually.
    Reporting does help !

I agree with you, @Lulu Moppet . Name calling and deliberately abusing a person’s name adds nothing to the discussion, and only shows the ignorance of the person doing that, and it is disgusting, regardless of which side a person is on , politically.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  9. Ed Marsh

Ed Marsh Veteran Member
    Registered

Good evening to all-
    Calling Tommy Tuberville a fool is not name calling. That's an accurate label. And calling him a losing football coach is not name calling- that's an accurate label, too If my using accurate labels for a politician bothers you folks so much, just skip over my posts- I won't mind a bit.

But I will continue to call politicians by accurate labels.

And if I really wanted to call politicians "names", there are several much more fitting I could use, but I try to keep my posts as civil as possible.

You all be safe and keep well- Ed

Nancy Hart likes this.
  10. Beth Gallagher

Registered

Not a "rule"; just a preference. I have no opinion of Tuberville one way or another.

Denise Evans likes this.
  11. Beth Gallagher

Registered

What a laugh. You hide in the shadows in stealth mode, and usually appear only to post hateful sniping remarks. If by "big mouthed nasty right wingers" you mean me, thanks for the compliment.

I am often "alone in my opinion" because I don't need to hide and gossip, and it is MY opinion.

Denise Evans and Yvonne Smith like this.
  12. Denise Evans

Registered

I just got to thinking today that it's good to have the left's opinions around here because ours look so damn good next to theirs :D

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  13. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

@Ed Marsh , do you live in Alabama?

Denise Evans likes this.
  14. Denise Evans

Registered

Ed doesn't have any reasons for his dislikes except that someone like me likes favors, for example, Tommy Tuberville. I come here because there are mostly reasonably intelligent people with lots of common sense. Lots with great sense of humors too. But if I don't like someone, I have a reason and can tell you why I dislike them, I haven't seen anyone on the left have a valid reason to dislike whoever they decide to attack.

If there is anything negative about him, I can count on those of my own kind letting me know and I'll listen, and maybe learn something. The lies of the left are so blatantly obvious, only a fool would believe it. I was wondering about how many on the left bitch about the right, especially President Trump, but go out and vote for him. Maybe it's just their only joy in life to try and stir up dissension :rolleyes:

15. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

I would like your opinion of the border situation. I am totally in favor of Texas trying to stop the flow of illegals But now they are coming through AZ and CA borders. A slow acceptance of asylum seekers is preferable to 8 million illegals since Biden took office (his third day) He says he will accept the 'deal' as soon as it crosses his desk. He will stop at 5 thousand a day but needs to have money for Ukraine to seal the deal. He could end the situation with his pen. Why do we have to support these people with no end? We don't have the jobs to give to unskilled labor and we already have our own homeless.
    Now we find we pay the UN and the UN is giving maps, help and instructions of how to get here and the perks.