Our Hero, Biden

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Denise Evans, Sep 18, 2023.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Yes, maybe he should join the circus, he already has his own keeper.

Don Alaska likes this.
  2. Denise Evans

Registered

If this doesn't describe biden (and/or his puppeteers) I don't know who it would describe ??

Treason refers to the betrayal of one's own country by attempting to overthrow the government through waging war against the state or materially aiding its enemies.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  3. Denise Evans

Registered

This video seems to show a CNN host at a loss for words for a change ;) Governor Kristi Noem, on Biden she asks host what biden's done, I didn't hear the actual question, it's not in video. I don't like it when they don't include that but Kristi is someone I think is right on with the facts:

Don Alaska likes this.
  4. Celia Jenkins

Celia Jenkins Well-Known Member
    Registered

Personally, I'm amazed that Biden is still in office. Surely no-one has any confidence in the man? Presumably he is now just a puppet and others are pulling his strings?

5. Denise Evans

Registered

Perfect example of what people can do with their big money. I believe he got into office from big money, and has been kept there by big money.

6. Denise Evans

Registered

This is from Fox this a.m., it says 9 hours ago, so maybe not many have seen it. Looks like the rhinos want to pass this bill when the senate meets next week (I can't tell if that's this coming week or following). I guess we'll see how much money is behind Schummer, biden, rhinos.

Sure was disappointed in crenshaw, really liked him when I first heard him talk (x-military and all :() but I sure don't agree that we accept all the "bill" which I just call blackmail of the American people, well, right-wing people and some democrats, what I'm saying is plenty of American's are all for this bill :(. I have to add I don't have faith at all that the biden admin and it's followers are ever going to close our borders, since the law has not already been enforced, why would anyone think it would be with a new bill :rolleyes: Just remember this is being used as a ploy to get more votes.

Does anyone remember what Biden said in his campaign, or acceptance speech? Maybe you could put that up as I was wondering about that:

7. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Aside from her race and gender, I most sincerely believe that the reason why Kamala Harris was picked for VP is because since she is totally incapable of being the President, she’s Biden’s ticket to having a full four year term no matter what he does.
    In chess, she’d be the Queen that is sacrificed to keep the King out of check.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2024
  8. Denise Evans

Registered

I've always heard, and can actually believe that she was picked because someone (s) figured we'd all be praying nothing would happen to biden, because no one wanted Kamala to be put into his chair. I should have said basement :cool:

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  9. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

There are certain voting blocks that will vote Democrat no matter what. Teachers unions are one. Students with student loans will vote for a president that eliminates the dept they owe. Dems are shrewd. They know how to buy votes.

10. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

In the words of Thomas Jefferson:

We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness—-That to secure these Rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just Powers from the Consent of the Governed, that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its Foundation on such Principles....

Denise Evans and Bobby Cole like this.
  11. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

All men are created equal but some of us are more equal than others,

12. Denise Evans

Registered

Karean nailed again, loved this reporter who asks about dismal job approval ratings & polling, super short ;) :

13. Denise Evans

Registered

What struck me the most in this, and I do so appreciate seeing it again, is that some people's definition of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness has turned into out and out breaking of our laws and constitution. Does anyone actually believe that those in charge of our government, not to mention Scotus, care anything about the laws or constitution that don't fit into their agenda?? Not me :mad:

14. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

A big part of the problem with self-government is that WE are the government. We hire the politicians, and we are their supervisors. But there are darned few people who actually want to supervise others, and there are fewer still who are good at it. We have all worked in jobs where coworkers are not held accountable and bosses do not communicate well, in large part because those bosses don't want to engage in the conflict. The excuse is "I hired you to do the job. Why should I hover over you? Just do what I hired you to do." Chaos ensues.

People take the same approach with politicians. We "hire" them through elections and then expect them to do what we want with no oversight and with no feedback. Then the whole thing gets buggered even more when the politicians can handout cash in order to buy votes, and can appoint the judges that are supposed to provide oversight and adherence to the rules.

Other than judicial oversight, our media is supposed to be a conduit of facts and data, yet they have turned into propagandists. So those who are not inclined to dig deep on their own are fed BS and pablum. There are lots of other institutions that have been taken over that yield such a pliable, uneducated populace.

15. Denise Evans

Registered

I so get this @john but I didn't know about the part above, I didn't know Scotus, or judges also had these responsibilities. Am I understanding that they do this along with presiding over court-hearings? I wondered what they did in there free-time besides read and edit attorney questions and answers from defendant or other witnesses :(

John Brunner likes this.