1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Our Roots

Discussion in 'Family & Relationships' started by Joy Martin, Nov 25, 2023.

1. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Many American ancestry goes back a long way, it is widely unpopular to be proud of it today.
    We started out as Barbarians ,yet very talented for the times, we used steel, [mainly for weapons].s.

We are Gaelic, Norse and Frank, aka as Vikings. We sacked Rome and discovered and inhabited many nations.
    Now we can't even keep one nation that isn't being invaded and taken over,
    Unlike all others like China, and most Asian nations, India, Africa, and part of Russia.
    No Caucasian nation left on earth that hasn't been infiltrated with non Caucasian.
    Today being proud and white is racist. your supposed to be ashamed of your own, while others take pride in who they are and claim victimhood. I never understood how that works, but it is prosperous.

An old song that was allowed back in the 60s.

2. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

Both sets of grandparents came from Poland around 1910. My father came on my grandmother's knee too at the age of three. The work they found was in the anthracite coal mines in this part of Pennsylvania.