Poll: United States Government Involvement In 9/11/01 Attacks

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Ken Anderson, Feb 1, 2023.

?

Someone within the United States government was complicit in the 9/11/01 attacks.

1. I do believe that.

2. I believe that is probably true.

3. I don't have an opinion.

4. I doubt it, but it's possible.

5. I don't believe it.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I'll admit that I know next to nothing about Somalia, and at that time in my life I didn't really care. I was busy raising 5 kids and not watching cable news 24 hours a day. I do remember that our economy was booming and things were going well, at least in my world. So that's the basis for my opinion of Bill Clinton as president; I voted for him twice and don't regret it.

2. Lois Winters

Lois Winters Veteran Member
    Registered

It is a stretch for me to believe that anyone in the government would be complicit in this particular incident. Not only the huge numbers of those killed, but the immense property damage in the affected area, makes it unlikely in my opinion. There are too many considerations to ponder here.

If it were perpetrated on a military installation, or the like, then I might revise my thinking.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  3. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

The crime committed by government at that time was certain terrorist that were located and could have been eliminated at that time before we were attacked, was thrown out the window by slick willy. He was too busy diddling the hired help. There are a lot of reasons I hate both clintons, both are simple thieves that somehow stumbled into our government and the rest is history. And the reason our economy was so great is the fact he threw out our national budget a couple of years to prop up the economy, much like today but the fact is what was done was not legal. While I'm writing this the clintons were the start of political targeting while at the same time they were stealing the white house china, hitlary claiming it was a gift to her. This 9/11 wasn't planned by government it was the result of rank amateurs elected to protect us, cough. A draft dodger and and his Bridge Troll.

4. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

There was only one Senator who voted against The Patriot Act, which had nothing to do with patriotism after this event. 9/11 was just another calamity to be taken advantage of by our government. We came under more control, not threats against us.

Thomas Stillhere likes this.
  5. Lois Winters

Lois Winters Veteran Member
    Registered

The advent of the Patriot Act never even crossed my mind. Frankly, I've never given it any thought whatsoever. But, then again, many things emanating from D.C. do not enter my mind, since so many are mindless.

Beth Gallagher likes this.