President Trump’s Legal Team To Uncover The Election Fraud

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Yvonne Smith, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

President Trump has some of the best Constitution attorneys in this country helping to show the whole world how elections in America , and in many other countries worldwide, have been controlled by voting fraud.
    This election is about more than just who is the president for the next 4 years. It is about the very freedom we have and want to have, in this country.
    For all of its shortcomings, America is still the best country in the whole world, but if we lose our freedoms here, then the rest of the world will follow.

Sidney Powell , Rudy Giuliani, and L.Lin Wood are among the attorneys who are working to expose this corrupt election .
    The states that used Dominion voting equipment were able to set how they wanted the votes dispersed, and some votes were transferred from Trump, and also the independent candidates, into Biden’s results.
    However, President Trump was doing so well that even the rigged voting machines were not able to keep up with transferring enough votes secretly.
    So, in an unheard of precedent, many of the states suddenly announced that they would stop counting votes that night, and told the workers to go home.
    During the wee hours of the morning, thousands of votes in many states were added to the Biden total, so that in the morning, Biden was leading, and not Trump.

President Trump had talked about this, and said that we would get ballots printed in China and made to look authentic, and he said that last spring.
    We will find that he was prepared to catch the election fraud when it happened, and we will be seeing it unfold over the next few months.
    This thread is to discuss some of the progress and strategy from the legal team, as we proceed into the election fraud investigation.

This is a really long video, but it is the press release from President Trump’s attorneys, which was carried on C-Span; but not carried (at least not in full) by some of the other mainstream media; so not everyone has seen this.
    This video is shared from Breitbart News.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I am reading more about this, and actually Sidney Powell, Rudy Giuliani, and Lin Wood are not on President Trump’s legal team, they are working independently and the main focus for their group is not which person won the election; but simply to find and overturn voter fraud in our elections, both domestic and from foreign countries.
    It appears that they are working closely with President Trumps legal advisors however, which makes sense to me, since everything is about the election fraud , now and in past elections.
    Here is an article about what the Kraken might actually be, and it is a part of our digital warfare department.

https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2020/11/22/sidney-powells-kraken-is-dod-cyber-warfare-program-we-are-at-war/

3. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Good old President Trump will still have to leave the Oval Office on January 20th. Voter fraud or not, Biden and Harris have won the election. End of story!

4. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

If proven voter fraud the people doing the fraud forfeit everything. You can not brake the law and win.

5. Martin Alonzo

Registered

This should be interesting

Circuit Assignments

It is ordered that the following allotment be made of The Chief Justice and the Associate Justices of this Court among the circuits, pursuant to Title 28, United States Code, Section 42 and that such allotment be entered of record, effective November 20, 2020.

·For the District of Columbia Circuit - John G. Roberts, Jr., Chief Justice

·For the First Circuit - Stephen Breyer, Associate Justice(Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island)

·For the Second Circuit - Sonia Sotomayor, Associate Justice (Connecticut, New York, Vermont)

·For the Third Circuit - Samuel A. Alito, Jr., Associate Justice (Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virgin Island)

·For the Fourth Circuit - John G. Roberts, Jr., Chief Justice (Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, West Virginia, Virginia)

·For the Fifth Circuit - Samuel A. Alito, Jr., Associate Justice (Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas)

·For the Sixth Circuit - Brett M. Kavanaugh, Associate Justice (Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Tennessee)

·For the Seventh Circuit - Amy Coney Barrett, Associate Justice (Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin)

·For the Eighth Circuit - Brett M. Kavanaugh, Associate Justice (Arkansas, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota)

·For the Ninth Circuit - Elena Kagan, Associate Justice (Alaska, Arizona, California, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Oregon, Montana, Nevada, Northern Mariana Islands, Washington)

·For the Tenth Circuit - Neil M. Gorsuch, Associate Justice (Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Utah, Wyoming)

·For the Eleventh Circuit - Clarence Thomas, Associate Justice (Alabama, Florida, Georgia)

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  6. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Hummmmm, Martin. There are many politicians that break the law and still win!

7. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

It is one thing when fraud (breaking the law) determines the winner and quite another for people to applaud those who committed that fraud. It would seem that you are one of those people Cody or is it that you only cheer a wrong doing when it doesn’t involve you personally?

8. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Bobby, sure can't help it that you love Trump and many don't. No matter what has happened in the election, Biden and Harris have won and that won't be turned over. In January, like everyone else, who likes Biden/Harris and who don't, we will all have to bow down to the new President and Vice President in the Oval Office.

Peter Renfro likes this.
  9. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Cody, it has nothing to do with Trump. Do I have to write that in bold letters in order for you to get that?
    When D. Trump was elected I waited until I was SURE that there was no “Russian Collusion” before I was content that the election was bonafide and I wasn’t “cheering on” illegal activities.

You, on the other hand, are not even thinking about the sin scenario but who won, or didn’t. Would you cheer if someone robbed the home of someone you do not like? I would hope not because to applaud the thief is to be on the same level as that thief; a sinful, debased individual. To approve of sin is a sin in itself.

At the present time, I am not even concerned about who won or who lost. I am downright angry about all of the people who find so much joy when they know that they know that illegal activities are responsible for any outcome of ANY activity.
    I get angry when people do not care about children playing and race their cars down our street whilst people cheer about how fast that car went. I get angry when people break into a store and burn it down whilst people on the way side cheer as though it’s a sporting event. I get angry when a fight breaks out and people cheer and photograph the event instead of trying to stop it.
    And yeah, I am deeply ashamed and angry about any U.S. citizen who isn’t figuratively up in arms about ANY of the Proven illegal activities that took place during this election.
    Somehow, it has to be figured out how to make all of the elections throughout the U.S. an exact science that is almost impossible to beat.

Edit: AND......the fact of the matter is that YOU nor ANYONE on this forum or anywhere else sans someone in government even KNOWS WHOM I voted for. Even my own wife cannot witness on a stack of Bibles who I voted for.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2020
    Martin Alonzo and Yvonne Smith like this.
  10. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

All very true, Bobby and I do agree. However, Yvonne's avatar is showing Trump and saying "Still My President". So.........

11. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Trump is still president until January before anything changes if it does .

Bobby Cole and Yvonne Smith like this.
  12. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

So......you are saying that she is lying? No matter who it is and how they personally feel about the present President, he is the President of the United States so by extension he IS her President.

Why on earth must you make things so difficult Cody? Do you put your boots on the wrong feet too just to make it difficult to walk? Again, I would hope not but you, maybe for the lack of anything else to write perhaps, have a propensity toward foolishness sometimes.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  13. Martin Alonzo

Registered

14. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I won't be "bowing down" to anyone. You go ahead, though. :rolleyes:

15. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Is there a cowboy cologne or something called, “essence of Obama” ? If not, maybe there’s something in Cody’s water.

Beth Gallagher likes this.