President Trump’s Legal Team To Uncover The Election Fraud

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Yvonne Smith, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

It is also an amazing thing,that there is absolutely no admissible evidence of fraud, yet the conspiracy purveyors just keep on beating the dead horse. Willful ignorance!

Mary Robi and Lulu Moppet like this.
  2. Peter Renfro

Registered

Holy moley Cody. I am in your corner as a trump hater, and I am just happy as little kid getting a Red Ryder for Christmas, however, "Bow Down?" The wonderful thing about Biden is that he will not require America to "Bow Down" to him like his predecessor does. He won't consider a republican the enemy, he won't consider a conservative the enemy. He will consider them all Americans and his decisions will be based on what is good for America,not what is good for the Democrats or what is good for Joe Biden.
    Trump showed the need for states and politicians to subjugate themselves to him or suffer the slings and arrows of his wrath.
    We will be done with that soon. My only hope is that trumps calendar show nothing but executive time between now and Jan. 20!

Bow down, kiss my ass! :mad:

Mary Robi and Lulu Moppet like this.
  3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

07874B8C-CB85-4ADD-8FE5-C3FEA85FAA2A.jpeg

4. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

More crap.
    According to your new catch words, “critical thinking”, admissibility into a court system does not constitute a lack of facts. To a true critical thinker, a self motivated fact seeker, if there is one iota of information which is left unchecked, that information is considered incomplete ergo unpublishable as fact.
    A critical thinker is so close to empiricism they are not mutually exclusive but rather complement each other and in most instances, the empiricist relies on the data retrieved from further research or as you insist, critical thinking. How do I know? I’m an empiricist and very, very stoic about it.

In this case, if there is ONE (1) fraudulent vote or even a mistaken vote cast (versus the thousands that have been found) then the system is broken and....it is.
    Now, so far as conspiracy goes, if even TWO people get their heads together (per definition) and decide to defraud the system, then it is indeed a PROVEN conspiracy to commit fraud.
    Whether or not that constitutes a major court case to present mass fraud is in the works so at this point, as a critical thinker, You nor anyone else save those in the legal system, can accurately determine the present situation hence should be unable to make a presentation, which you seem to be able to do.
    As it is, according to the most recent news broadcast, (30 seconds ago), all of the evidence hasn’t even been presented yet so as an empiricist, I’m going to leave the surmising alone and await all the facts.

Al Amoling likes this.
  5. Lulu Moppet

Lulu Moppet Veteran Member
    Registered

I'm overdosing on nonsense and silliness, especially coming from people I like so much. There is no fraud, so obviously there is no evidence of fraud. Donald Trump is a big fat whiny bitch. Little children don't throw such tantrums. I don't want the United States of America to become a permanent joke in the world. Let go and let the grownups get to work.

Mary Robi and Peter Renfro like this.
  6. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

The grownup is Joe Biden. He can't even remember what office he was running for. "I'm a proud Democrat rtunningg for US Senator from Delaware".

7. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

So, there is NO fraud. Since folks have been cheating in the elections since the Very First Election, how is it that folks say that there can be no fraud?

At this point in time I DO NOT CARE who the winner is. What I do care about is locking down the election process to point that there can be no question about it one way or the other. AND, what I do care about are all the folks who are so content and happy that fraud can exist in our election process.
    The Dems went for nearly four years taking up time and a huge amount of money trying to prove that there was fraud in the 2016 election but are content that there isn’t fraud in this one. Why is that? Even Liz Warren and her cohorts warned the U.S. in 2018 that certain machines (dominion) were not accurate and posed a threat to the election but where is the outcry now?

As it is, if one just peruses the media, all the media, one can find that there are signed affidavits by several people stating the “inconsistencies”. Why would anyone under penalty of perjury sign their name to an affidavit knowing that they are going to jail for a fraudulent act themselves?

If one illegal voted, that’s fraud. If one person voted twice, that’s fraud. If one dead person voted, that’s fraud. If one person went from state to state and voted, that’s fraud. If one machine misdirected 6,000 votes......that’s a fraudulent count.
    Again, with me, it isn’t about who won but rather how our election process can be so widely abused and misused to a corrupted end is by no means something to simply slide by. In today’s tech world, it should be nearly impossible to corrupt the system but according to those in the know, it can be and has been.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fraud

8. Lulu Moppet

Registered

That is a baseless lie, Al. There is no evidence of dementia in the PRESIDENT-Elect (hurts, doesn't it?). It's childish to speak that way.

Mary Robi likes this.
  9. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Big Tech Gave “6 Million Votes” to Biden! 3365

10. Peter Renfro

Registered

I never accused ALL trump supporters of being racist! Bur even you must admit if you have the courage to lift your blinders that many, many are.
    I am not talking about Republicans. The republican party is half of our nation and although I disagree most or their positions, I still respect most of them.
    I do not respect trump supporters. Those that will not admit that the orange buffoon has lost did lose and will not win the presidency of our nation.
    If at this late hour you still are whining ranting and raving about the loss of the election you are not only a loser, but a fool.
    The man lost the most secure election ever held in this nation. The republicans tried every thing in their power to steal this election and failed. I will not say there was no fraud, hell I have a trumpian nephew that voted here in NY and voted an absentee ballot linked to his second home in Florida!
    You have trumps lawyers on all the "news" show spouting bull shit and hatching plots that Martin and his ilk like to champion.
    When they get in front of a judge, what do they say? Yes your honor no your honor, I cannot say that there was any significant fraud,. I have only presented the affidavits that I cannot prove to be false. It is not the courts job to investigate the truthfulness of the affidavits. The lawyers need to show up with mature proof in their hands. They are in a freakin court room for cripes sake, their complaint being heard, yet nothing admissible? nothing but hearsay?
    You know darn tootin that if they had a shred of defensible evidence, it would be presented to the court in bold red letters!

I know this is an enjoyable distraction from your humdrum existence, but your need for entertainment is not cause to overturn a legitimate election.

Mary Robi likes this.
  11. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

You were doing fairly well until that last idiotic remark. Seriously, was it necessary? Did it make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside? Does it make you feel more like a man or perhaps some kind of literary genius?
    Just more crap.

12. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

Get off it. Those words about him running for senator were made 2 or 4 times in the last 2 weeks of the election. You can choose to think that he;'s capable but if he's inaugurated, Nancy will use the 25th amendment to get her bosom buddy Kamala into the oval office.

13. Lulu Moppet

Registered

And you'll be as right about that as you were in predicting the presidential election results.

Mary Robi likes this.
  14. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Just in case some folks are missing my point concerning whatever fraudulent activity there might have been during this or Any election.

On the opinion that if the available evidence isn’t admitted to a court, there is no fraud. People, that’s like saying that a tree in a forest Does Not make a noise when it falls just because no one was around to hear it.
    To be admitted as evidence into a court system, the wording has to be exact and the evidence presented by the attorneys has to be accepted by a singular individual, the judge, based upon his feelings as to that admissibility of said evidence according to his interpretation of the rule of law.
    The same applies to murder, theft or even a traffic ticket. If a person was caught going 60 in a 40MPH zone but there isn’t enough evidence to prove it, a judge will either believe the officer or throw it out of court.
    Just because something isn’t admissible in court because it isn’t presented in proper form doesn’t mean that a wrong doing didn’t happen.

We have a thread here asking a question about lies. What is a lie and when is a lie an exaggeration and is a white lie still a lie and so forth.
    We can dance all around the premise but the fact is that a lie, no matter how innocent it may have been meant, is still a lie.
    It’s ironic that in court, a little “white” lie can be called perjury and can put someone behind bars whereas a grandiose lie, if not proven, will fly by as the truth.
    With that in mind, when is fraud not fraud? Is there such a thing as big fraud, a little white fraud, innocent fraud or whatever fraud. No! Whether if it is one person or a million people doing it, it is still replacing the truth with a lie for the benefit of those doing it.

We’ve had nearly 231 years of fraud in our election system and somehow I want it stopped. Our election system may be about politics but by itself, shouldn’t be political. To say that a election is political by itself is like saying water is wet. It isn’t.
    The system should be nothing more than a calculator. No feelings one way or the other or influenced by humans: just a well oiled machine counting dots.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2020
  15. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered