President Trump’s Legal Team To Uncover The Election Fraud

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Yvonne Smith, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

Have you got a link to where I predicted the election result. You know just because you say stuff doesn't make it true.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  2. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

So what is your solution? Have a government rep walk you into the booth and observe your vote? You think one proven fraudulent ballot should overturn an election?
    There are no guarantees,but our system works fairly well. You want to change it? Lobby to have national elections taken out of the hands of the states and put into the feds. Of course that would mean disassembling some of our constitution.
    There is only one entity in the entire universe that is 100% infallible. but you are much more qualified to bring "him" in than I am. Barring that we are stuck with mere humans, some total crooks, some mostly honest, but every one of us failable.

Out of thirty suits so far, there has been one partial victory, that the observers could move closer to the tabulators. Every single other one has been found to be without merit.
    Why continue this charade as that is exactly all it is. Well I am wrong about exactly all, it is a hell of a fund raising ploy to hoodwink the faithful into sending more money to the campaign.
    If I was a Republican, especially a trumpian I would be vey pissed at being fleeced and led around the mulberry bush,by the likes of Giuliani and company.
    To what advantage is it to continue beating this dead horse?

Trevalius Guyus and Mary Robi like this.
  3. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Fleeced? Like the Dems have done to the Entire American population with the millions the House spent trying to prove some disruption in the 2016 elections? Like the Millions that the Dems spent trying to impeach D. Trump?
    If I were a Dem, I’d be ticked that the Dem House spent so much time and money doing absolutely nothing for the last 4 years except what I listed above.
    Now, as far as the courts so far, do your homework. You’re “critical thinking” isn’t critical enough or else you would know that when appeals to a higher court are presented, the last appeal goes to the Supreme Court. The more those suits are turned down, the closer to the highest court in the land they are.

So far as beating a dead horse goes, Instead of taking your word for it, I’ll have to get a much better evaluation of the whole situation before I agree that the horse is dead. To me, the determination of a president hasn’t happened yet but that part is not my major concern. The way the elections were dealt with IS and that particular horse is still alive and needs a lot of work.
    If indeed we wish to limit the time in office by Congresspersons, initiate a fair tax or whatever that might require getting rid of the IRS, a Convention of States for Constitutional changes might be in order.
    That said, there is nothing in the Constitution that says that the States cannot be uniform in their dealings with a Federal Election. The House of Representatives is all it takes to do that and no Constitutional changes need be made. Federal oversight into Federal affairs is nothing new.....look it up.

4. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

5. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Bobby Cole and Yvonne Smith like this.
  6. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

They have already decided that President Trump has won in Ohio, and that is one of the important states. As more information comes out, it is looking like they will certify Pennsylvania for Trump before too much longer.

1DEF036A-C46F-410B-A8AE-9C30908B9506.jpeg

Bobby Cole likes this.
  7. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

TRUTH is SPREADING! Biggest Election FRAUD in HISTORY!

8. Trevalius Guyus

Trevalius Guyus Veteran Member
    Registered

Huh? Where is this information coming from? Where is it "looking like they will certify Pennsylvania for Trump before too much longer."???

9. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

10. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

11. Martin Alonzo

Registered

I feel sorry for the people who are happy with corruption. They want someone own by the Chinese and has money coming in from all these countries through their family. The laptop from hell which they do not deny that it is true.

12. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Martin, I agree that corruption is abominable. However I'd venture to guess that neither political party is any less corrupt than the other. I simply choose to live my remaining years without so much hysteria and drama, especially over things I cannot control.

Jeff Elohim likes this.
  13. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  14. Mary Miller

Mary Miller Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I was watching Rudy Gulliani presenting a witness in Michigan and one of the state reps told her that a photo ID is not required to vote in Michigan.
    ???? I am sure one us required to register, No?
    This is quite serious. But the Dems should want to get to the bottom of this as well. Trump is using the Executive Order right to repair some problems in future voting, bless him, whether he wins or not it will get fixed.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  15. Martin Alonzo

Registered