President Trump Is Holding Rallies All Over The United States!

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Yvonne Smith, Aug 22, 2021.

1. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

Surprising there are that many yellow spots in Florida.

2. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

All those New Yorkers who retired and moved down there.

Mary Stetler and Don Alaska like this.
  3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

How many of you have attended - in person - a Trump rally? I did during the 2016 campaign, but not since.

John Brunner likes this.
  4. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Not me. Some of our friends attended when he was up here, but I wouldn't stand in line for hours for anyone.

John Brunner and Mary Stetler like this.
  5. Ken Anderson

There wasn't much of a wait for the Bangor, Maine rally in 2016. There was a long line, but it was constantly moving, so the wait wasn't long.

Mary Stetler and Don Alaska like this.
  6. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

We almost did in 2020. We were in GA and he was having a rally in Macon which isn't too far from my family. Two of my nephews attended. When we saw the crowd and the lines of people queuing up we decided to watch it on TV. It was a hellishly hot afternoon.

7. Vada Bloom

Vada Bloom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

The last presidential rally I attended was a Bush rally. My husband wasn't very well but we had access as volunteers that allowed us to avoid the line. With Trump it's too many hours standing for me anymore.

Don Alaska and Mary Stetler like this.
  8. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

Yup.

Don Alaska likes this.
  9. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

Me too.

10. Steven Stanick

Steven Stanick Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

The economy is the strongest in the world. Look it up. Texas' GDP is greater than Russia's. This is why Trumps followers become his sheep simply because they are not informed. Illegals have been coming since man learned to walk. If you want to dispute that then why did Trump try to build a wall, to keep birds out?
    Trump is hated by the military, the Secret Service, the FBi and the CIA. His sick love of dictators is enough evidence proving he is deranged. Even his former cabinet members are saying he is unfit to be president. Trump said he would call in the National Guard or if necessary, the military to deal with protestors. I guess he never heard of Kent State. He said his favorite word is "tariffs'. If he acts on them like he says the national debt will skyrocket. He said we have planes that are invisible. A person can stand next to one and not see it! He said the covid "will just go away." He said John McCain was not a war hero while he is a draft dodger. These are only a few of his insanities google the hideous things he has said instead of hiding your head in the sand.

11. Vada Bloom

Vada Bloom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

So, I guess you're not going to the Trump rally. :rolleyes:

Beth Gallagher and Yvonne Smith like this.
  12. Ken Anderson

13. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Cite the source for one thing Steven, and America may have a better economy than any other country, but what I see is how it basically gone downhill since biden got in. And the Wall has Gates, and processes they can come through legally. No, illegals have not come in the numbers we have now. We've always been for legal immigration, but not a free-for-all. I wouldn't say Trump is hated by all the military since I see plenty of military men/families standing with Trump. And he's also NOT hated by all the FBI, or CIA. I really think you exaggerate to try and run him down but that's nothing new. I'm used to it, and so is he.

President Trump is one of the bravest Presidents we've ever had, not all brave men were in the military.

If I had to, I'd hide my head in the sand rather than put my head where your's is at.

14. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I would emphasize that the rank and file of the military and law enforcement stand with Trump. The politicians at the top don't necessarily do so. The Border Patrol certainly does, as do many FBI agents who are not the political ones.

15. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Thank you Don, well said. One "group" of people will never ALL agree, I heard from a 20 year old, or more now, series I like to watch on TV, and I heard one line that reminded me, for example, "congress was battling" the different sides "back when" probably from the beginning. But yet I still have the thought, why can't we all agree.

It's a ridiculous thought as I see it now, because Jesus said He came to divide, and that's my belief. I seem more relaxed since I started realizing that's just a fact of life, humans disagree. I just don't want to make a huge deal of it anymore. That doesn't mean I don't cringe at some of the "ideas" I see tossed around, but I'll be a fully human being, saved "only" by Grace, until I leave Earth as we see it now ;)

Don Alaska and Mary Stetler like this.