President Trump Is Holding Rallies All Over The United States!

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Yvonne Smith, Aug 22, 2021.

1. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Of course not. Biden was not elected.

2. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Trump Derangement Syndrome "TDS"

3. Steven Stanick

Steven Stanick Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

So Trump has decided to say f**k in his rallies and s**t. I guess that is his way of trying to keep his followers from going to sleep. He abuses his staff so why not abuse the English language. Class act Orange Boy.

4. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Are you sure that wasn't Fork and Salt. By the way you should watch the clip with the zombie speaking into obumer s ear telling him his healthcare act was a big F-----g Deal , on an open mike. You have to do better and stop attempting to pull something out of the air. Why not just say you hate Donald Trump ? Your party is killing America so concentrate or it will be too late.

5. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Why are so worried about what D. Trump says? Every time Biden speaks it ticks me off so I don’t listen to him any longer.

After all, the only skin in the game that you have to worry about is the guy you helped elect….Joe Biden.
    If listening to Trump causes some anxiety for you, quit watching and listening to Trump and listen to the incoherent ramblings of your hero.
    Simple.

6. Teresa Levitt

Teresa Levitt Veteran Member
    Registered

doesn't matter what he says...what he does for our country is what matters...
    glad you're perfect

7. Steven Stanick

Registered

Silly response. Very much like Trump refusing the truth. Must leave here as the Insurrection Investigation is on.

8. Steven Stanick

Registered

"I need 11,870 votes. Give me those votes. Give me a break."
    -D.J. Trump
    ......and yes his lies give me anxiety but not enough to cause a murderous riot on January 6th. Oh, he also told his followers on that date he would go there with them instead he watched it on TV. I guess that made them all look like the suckers that they are.

9. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Murderous riot? Another person who watches a program simply to get his jollies by listening to one sided political rhetoric.
    The only one who got killed was an unarmed female veteran and she was murdered by a Capital policeman who never faced charges.

Just wondering Steve. is your drive to find real facts so low that you can’t at least make a visible attempt to bring even a minor truth to the table?
    Are you so stuck on one ended politics that you can’t bring yourself to even study the whole topic that’s being addressed?
    Just as a mention, did you ever even think about the possibility that the crowd was so intermixed with MAGA, BLM and Antifa people that security had no way of protecting the President ergo he couldn’t enter the building?

One thing for certain Steve is that you really have to take a course in critical thinking. A critical thinker looks at all sides, travels down all avenues and leaves no stone unturned to find the truth.
    As it is, you do nothing but ape the left’s boundless rhetoric and call it your own.

10. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

A number of our friends managed to get to the Trump rally in Anchorage. They reported that the younger folks were allowing seniors to cut into line with a smile so the old folks didn't have to stand so long. They reported the line was over 6 blocks long to get in. They also said they were shocked at how his speech was portrayed in the media afterward and how what he said was twisted to mean other than what was said. They must not have been paying attention in the past, because I was disturbed by the way he was portrayed in the media during his administration until I actually watched the speeches and realized the media reports were essentially lies and half-truths to make him look bad. Unless you have actually watched the speeches, either in person or online, you don't have a clue what he actually said. After you watch what is actually said, you are free to form an opinion.

11. James Hintze

James Hintze Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I don't suppose anyone here is or has been watching the Jan 6th hearings. Each one makes it more probable that Trump will be indicted for something serious. What then?

12. Steven Stanick

Registered

The funniest items here are posts from Trumpites as they hold their right hands over their heart while the left hand steals from the church plates. "The truth"? No comment.

13. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I take it that you haven't noticed that only one side is represented? Those aren't hearings. They are a propaganda production, complete with a director and a script. It's not very effective, though. Reruns of Lassie probably get a larger audience.

14. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I would bet the Trump haters really enjoyed that cheap fuel and groceries. With people like biden the tree has lost all of the fruit. This might be the beginning of the end of the democratic party. Everything they do is usually breaking the laws of the land or ignoring the laws. You really have to be twisted to support a guy that is on the payroll of our worst enemies abroad. I guess you might call it brain washed.

John Houlihan likes this.
  15. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Forget it Stephen.
    The most obvious portions of your posts fully exhibit your lack of any desire at all to look for facts.
    If you made any sense or showed just a small modicum of the wisdom one your age should have accrued from having to deal with a long life then I’d be more than happy to converse both sides of any matter with you.

Donald Trump isn’t even the present President. He had a rally. But whilst you are hammering away at what you see are faults, you have totally forgotten the turmoil Biden has gotten all of us into. You’re spouting nothing but the diversional tactics that the media uses to keep us away from the obvious: Biden’s failures and lies.
    D. Trump may have said some things you do not like but he didn’t drop his pants and expose his junk in front of a female who was there to protect him.
    Trump doesn’t sniff little girl’s hair and doesn’t have a crack head pervert for a son nor cause our fuel shortages and nor did he get us into another war.
    He didn’t lose 13 Marines at the Afghanistan pullout and give away a billion dollars worth of equipment to the Taliban.

How come you haven’t said a word about the F bombs that Biden regularly drops? How come you haven’t expounded on Biden’s transgender picks for his cabinet and how come you haven’t said something about his unconstitutional pick for the Supreme Court?

The bottom line is that I don’t care about your hatred for Donald Trump. It doesn’t make any difference to anyone except you.
    What I do care about is when someone exhibits so much bias based on willful ignorance of the facts.