President Trump Is Holding Rallies All Over The United States!

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Yvonne Smith, Aug 22, 2021.

1. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Supreme Member
    Registered

I'm confused. Who is the moderator here?

2. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Back on topic, whatever one may think of Donald Trump, his rallies continually draw more people than any other political figure has ever drawn.

I really believe that the draw might be because Trump is able to voice what the citizens are saying but can’t be heard. We’re all worried about gas and food prices, crime in the streets, inflation and yes, even the threats of going back into war but no one including our own representatives thus far has been able to take the millions of voices and place them on a single platform that is heard around the world.

It’s a given that he’s not the best speaker in the world but it’s not how he says what he says that draws a crowd but what he says and just as it is for millions of others, much of what he speaks about is like he is speaking for me.

3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Thank you, @Yvonne Smith. This thread has kept you busy, I see. I have been ignoring this thread because I haven't attended or watched any Trump rallies since he's been out of office and because the plural of "rally" is "rallies," not "rallys."

On the topic, I'd like to see Trump reelected too, but I would also hope that he has learned some lessons from his first stint on the job, particularly as to the people he brings into his inner circle, and to those who he keeps around even after they have proven to be in the opposition. A successful second term for Trump would begin with a purge. It doesn't help to have people with experience if they're working against you.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2022
  4. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Today is a good one going on in Arizona.

John Houlihan likes this.
  5. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

So, the debates are in full swing and one that I still cringe when I even think about it is the one between Oz and Fetterman for the Senate seat from Pa.

In short, Fetterman didn’t even belong in the debate or any debate for that matter. He’s a full blown stroke survivor and for that I do celebrate his recovery and return into society but the stroke left him with some telltale scars relating to his capacity for decision making.
    If he would have bowed out of the debate, Fetterman might have had a small chance since he was actually leading in the polls prior to the debate but afterward, all he’s really left with is the sympathy vote and those who simply do not like Dr Oz.

John Houlihan likes this.
  6. Ken Anderson

Incapacitated leaders seem to be what the Democrat Party is calling for these days. I wish he wasn't running against Dr. Oz because I'm not excited about the race either way. Dr. Oz was another example of Trump's inability or unwillingness to pick the right guy for a job. He could surprise me, just as Trump did.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2022
    Bobby Cole and John Houlihan like this.
  7. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I'm beginning to worry that Trump's interference in the next presidential election will put a Democrat back into the white house next term. He needs to bow out and get lost; he is simply dividing the conservatives.

Thomas Stillhere likes this.
  8. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Dunno Beth.
    It does look like Trump is going to run again so I understand his continuous stumping for those he believes might be loyal instead of wasting so much time trying to dig up (or falsify) negative stuff about him as did Congress the last time he was in office.

As it is, the Congressional actions, if indeed it goes into a red majority in both chambers, will pretty much decide how the nation is going to react in the upcoming Presidential election.

John Houlihan and Ken Anderson like this.
  9. Beth Gallagher

Registered

He's the reason a Democrat is sitting in the White House now so he'll probably be the reason a Democrat wins again. Why does anyone need to be "loyal" to him? A politician should represent his constituents, not some blubbering ego.

10. Ken Anderson

I don't think that has anything to do with it. I would vote for him again because I believe that he did a good job the last time that he was in office, and have every reason to believe that he would do a much better job in a second term. I like Macs. The last few computers I have bought have been Macs, but I'm not loyal to Macs. I buy them because I trust that they will work well. When they start selling me crap, I'll quit buying them.

Bobby Cole and John Houlihan like this.
  11. Beth Gallagher

Registered

I was responding to Bobby's post about him stumping for those "loyal" to him. Does he think he's the emperor or what? Most politicians stump for their own party; just look how Cruz had to eat crow after Trump insulted his wife. Disgusting.

Ken Anderson likes this.
  12. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Perhaps the word “loyal” was a bit bold and maybe the proper word is indeed trust. Dunno.
    The word “loyal” only comes with a singular definition but invokes different emotional values from person to person.
    The oath I took wasn’t sketchy when it pertained to the Constitution and the Commander in Chief regarding loyalty but then again, those of us who took that oath had to be able to trust said Commander in order to be proficient and effective and in return, he had to be able to trust that we would get whatever mission accomplished whilst being loyal to our oath.

As is was, Trump was the newcomer non-politician in the mix which didn’t sit well with many in Congress from both sides of the isle especially when his mantra for Congress was “Drain the Swamp”.
    As we saw and are still seeing, much of the ado in Congress during Trump’s tenure was made up and instigated by those money leaching dignitaries such as Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi and followed up by a Democrat majority in Congress.

Also, the Democrat majority did little to nothing for their constituents during Trump’s tenure just as Congressional majority isn’t doing anything now other than getting richer. They’re still persecuting D. Trump and taking little notice of what really matters to the citizens.

The bottom line is that if Donald Trump does run and win the Presidency in ‘24, he’s going to have to be able to “trust” that those employees of ours in Congress will do their jobs and at the same time, those in Congress need to be able to trust the leader of this country and submit their loyalty to the tenets of the Constitution and the citizens it pertains to.
    Maybe that’s the better wording of it?

13. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

Today, Obama was at the Fetterman rally in PA and 35 miles away, President Trump was at the Mastriano/OZ rally. An interesting thing happened at both places. You can see Fetterman in the videos with flags behind him, and as soon as he starts speaking, the wind blows down every single flag.
    Meanwhile, at the Trump rally, there is a perfect rainbow across the sky. Divine sign ?

3C650489-2A1E-41BA-A3E5-EC001255EE8F.jpeg

14. Ken Anderson

Fetterman should be running as Biden's running mate in 2024.

John Houlihan and Bobby Cole like this.
  15. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I believe Republicans have never ever actually been on the same page. Just look at the ones that tried to back stab Trump and help impeach him for nothing. Yet they kiss hitlary's behind knowing full well she committed a coup and is still involved with the lies. Liz Chaney, what a winner.... 0( and untold hundreds embedded in the Justice Dept and other important federal offices.

I guess when most are there for the perks and money things are not going to change or get better regardless who runs for conservative office. The fact remains that if only the laws were upheld there would not be any of these corrupt players. They have made themselves immune to all our laws and eventually it will lead to a mass uprising until all the corrupt ones are gone. Now that's what I believe simply because history proves it over and over for thousands of years. It takes longer in our era because all of us still live a better life than those before us and we all want to trust our system. I don't trust it now and have seen a lot of criminals in government. Most were just thieves, but then there are some really nasty characters today in congress targeting people, and those are the most dangerous and should be taken down just like an enemy of the state should be. In the end it will be up to the people to clean up government and it will never be accomplished with the vote.