President Trump Is Holding Rallies All Over The United States!

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Yvonne Smith, Aug 22, 2021.

1. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Then you'd probably agree that all Democrats are also not on the same page. There is a spectrum within each party, hence "far right" and "far left."

2. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I honestly feel pity for Fetterman. I know nothing about the man's politics but I sure know a lot about his unfortunate stroke. I'm glad I don't have to choose between him and the disgusting charlatan Oz.

ETA--I believe Fetterman should have withdrawn from the race; he is clearly not up to the task. But then, neither is Biden as the entire world is well aware.

Ken Anderson, Bobby Cole and Faye Fox like this.
  3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

It looks like President Trump is still drawing huge crowds at his campaign rallies for 2024. It is amazing how he can hold up under the exhausting pressure and energy needed to do what he does almost every weekend when he is campaigning.
    This is his campaign rally in Waco, Texas, on the anniversary of the Waco massacre by the government. And reports are that there were over 15,000 people in attendance.

Trump is the one who went to East Palestine after the train derailment and explosion, and he is probably the one who will be helping the poor people in Mississippi who just went through the deadly tornadoes there which wiped out whole towns the week.

30D88B28-AFA1-4E0B-A0F7-919794ED24EA.jpeg

Last edited: Mar 26, 2023
    Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  4. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

I'm surprised the reporters even showed the crowd.

5. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Amen.
    I dare say that there is no one on this forum as of now whom I do not like even though all of us seem to differ politically in some way no matter how small or large that difference may be.

Marie Mallery and Don Alaska like this.
  6. Yvonne Smith

It is amazing how well President Trump handles his hectic schedule, but this is the day he was doing the rally in Waco last weekend, and he looks even healthier now than he did before.
    The liberals have been accusing the picture of being photoshopped, but it is actually just part of the live video of Trump arriving for the rally and you can see how good he looks in the video.

0A6771C2-C14E-45E1-8B9A-8E4E2F4111F4.jpeg

7. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

He has to be a tough person to endure the continuous illegal activities by our quote unquote No Justice Department. I would love to see him win again and just spend the entire 4 years jailing all these criminals that continue to destroy our economy and way of life. To do that you would need a republican dedicated to do what they were all paid to do, which is not going to happen. They all have a private plan, first off is to get rich and hang on for as many decades possible, just like their Cough.......! friends across the isle. I always have a giggle when I hear one refer to some of the worst people in government as friends across the isle, that right there is a dead give a way the person saying it is not going to do a doggone thing.

Ken Anderson and Yvonne Smith like this.
  8. Yvonne Smith

President Trump visiting and shaking hands with his people at the rally in Manchester, New Hampshire today. This was apparently just a short stop, because now i am seeing photos of him shaking hands with law enforcement in Massachusetts .

IMG_5253.jpeg

9. Yvonne Smith

President Trump had his Independence Day celebration rally in Pickens, South Carolina, and the police reported to Newsweek magazine that there were at least 50,000 people in attendance .
    Lindsay Graham, the Senator for South Carolina was booed when he was on stage. He has been considered a RINO for some time now, and his latest trip to Ukraine didn’t help his reputation one bit.

https://www.newsweek.com/trumps-rally-crowd-was-more-10-times-larger-citys-population-

10. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Anyone see that Twitter post of the Trump Rally in PA today, omg! I'm surprised biden hasn't sent out the military, LOL!! I can't find a link to it, maybe someone can help me out here??

Oh here, I got it!
    https://twitter.com/G0ldengirl67/status/1685353670513475584?s=20

PS I can't figure out how The Adams Family got voted into the capital of PA with numbers of Republicans like that coming out for Trump!! It's still hours away from the rally too!

Last edited: Jul 29, 2023
    Don Alaska and Yvonne Smith like this.
  11. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Yeah, I think Lindsey messed in his mess-kit so to speak.

Don Alaska likes this.
  12. Yvonne Smith

There are bunches of pictures on Twitter for the Trump rally, @Denise Evans . But here is one that shows part of the crowd waiting for President Trump to arrive and speak this afternoon.

IMG_5323.jpeg

Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.
  13. Yvonne Smith

President Trump just held a huge rally in Florida, and it must have been close to his golf club, or at least to some golf club, because his motorcade procession was done in golf carts !
    Trump is such a showman !
    The screenshot is from a short video, and Trump and his son, Eric are in the lead cart. There were 45,000 people in attendance, and the seats were all labeled with names on them.
    Barron Trump was even there, and Trump introduced Barron to a standing ovation.
    Since Marco Rubio was one of the attendees, some people thought Trump might name him as VP, but I find this very unlikely interestingly, Governor DeSantis was not in attendance.

IMG_6719.jpeg

14. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I heard it was in Dade County, a formerly all-blue district. He even challenged Biden to another debate next week. I think it was, "man to man, no moderators, and perhaps only technical people in attendance", but I am sure than Trump wouldn't mind a neutral audience as long as it wasn't hand-picked Democrat operatives.

15. Yvonne Smith

President Trump is still doing indoor rallies, however, I read that they are going to put up the bullet-proof glass around his podium, so he will soon start doing more outdoor rallies where he can have an even larger audience.
    The rally that he did was streamed live on his Tik-tok account and even before Trump had stopped speaking , there were over 12 million views just on that social media alone.
    Plus now that Trump is back on Twitter again, everything will be streamed live from there and probably also on his youtube account.

IMG_6904.jpeg

Don Alaska likes this.