President Trump Is Holding Rallies All Over The United States!

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Yvonne Smith, Aug 22, 2021.

1. Vada Bloom

Vada Bloom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Trump has announced a rally in Aurora, CO on Friday. Aurora is the Denver suburb where the Venezuelan gang took over an apartment building and of course Denver is a sanctuary city.

2. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Doesn't surprise me that he'll go there into a den of Lions although there are a heck of a lot of good people out there I was fortunate enough to find a couple of videos on a city Hall meeting from one of the small suburbs of Denver and I can't remember which town it was now but people were really speaking up against the illegals and destroying their neighborhoods and their safety I'll be praying Vada thanks for the heads up on Trump being at a rally Friday I'll plan to watch it

3. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

A vid I saw on YouTube yesterday similar to that one.

A husband and wife scene.
    Husband is driving and sees a Trump sign and whilst the wife is videotaping and warning the husband NOT to run over it, he ran over the curb and hit it anyway.
    Next sound heard is bangity-bang-flop-flop-bangity- bang.
    Husband pulls over, gets out and inspects the right front tire and pulls off a nail strip that was planted where the Trump sign was.
    Next sound heard was the husband cursing loudly and yelling that the sign owner is an A_ _H_ _ _ _!

Wife puts the whole video on her Tic-Toc account for everyone including the police to see.

Hopefully, the husband was arrested, went to court and the judge threw the book at him for being the Real A.H. and an idiot for not listening to his wife.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2024 at 9:35 AM
  4. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Living with someone like that would be hell, good for her, and I hope he's put away. Our laws so need to be enforced because "The Blue" is doing their jobs as best as they can, but these damn lawyers somehow are getting the "bad guys" off, or presidents like o'bama and biden, are turning them loose. And allowing people into our country illegally, and seems "we the people" have no say, about that. What's a totally lawless government, seriously? Isn't that no better than a lack of democracy, and left says we're "going" to lose it :mad: These people are not just warped, they're certifiable.

Bobby Cole and Jacob Petersheim like this.