Professor's Twitter Rant About Barbara Bush

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Kitty Carmel, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Kitty Carmel

Kitty Carmel Veteran Member
    Registered

Thanks for posting this @Chrissy Cross She is truly gross. I also agree with Bobby Cole's post. This POS is teaching young people and I can't even imagine the poison she is spewing that could potentially harm some young students. Of coarse not her cheering squad of the individuals she wants to surround herself with.

Fresno State really needs to look at what they have on staff there. Poor parents and students paying for something like this.

Bobby Cole and Chrissy Cross like this.
  2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Exactly @Kitty Carmel ...

If I was a parent, I'd be so upset. Also, how can a woman who speaks like she does in public be a professor of anything, let alone English,

I haven't seen an update about her but if I hear they fired her, I'll post it.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  3. Kitty Carmel

Registered

I agree @Chrissy Cross I think Saturday I did a Google search but nothing new really. Since you get the local updates, do let us know. My fear is it will fall away from the news.

She's a foul mouthed mess. This is acceptable in academia? Because it's not acceptable talk in a normal workplace environment.

Bobby Cole and Chrissy Cross like this.
  4. Tom Galty

Tom Galty Veteran Member
    Registered

Think there is a danger about her and others in your country.

Except for the foul tongue I think she is the same as Joy Behar who is aloud too speak the same sort of filth.

Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.
  5. Tom Galty

Tom Galty Veteran Member
    Registered

Also are Labour Party has adopted this moron to fight a seat in are next general election.

She has been banned by are high court from suing anyone again.

Link not worth watching but you can weep for my country as I weep for yours.

https://order-order.com/2018/04/23/oh-mandy-7-looniest-conspiracy-theories-of-corbynista-candidate/

OK some of the nutters statements below.

• Richards appeared to question the authenticity of media coverage of the Manchester terror attack, tweeting: “can news agencies, police or anyone else for that matter explain why still no image/footage of physical damage at Manchester arena?”
    • She described the murder of Jo Cox as an “incident conveniently bereft of evidence”.
    • Suggested the death of Joni Sledge (from band Sister Sledge) was the result of a hidden plot. She wrote: “How many more shock celebrity deaths before high incidence called into question?”
    • Posted a video suggesting footage of the Westminster terror attack was faked and dishonestly edited.
    • Suggested a scene from the movie Inception shows the state is using “dream manipulation to induce behaviour in military or potential terror attackers”. She claimed the technique ‘cultivates killer soldiers’…
    • Richards stood as a Labour candidate in the 2016 London assembly election and lost, after which she immediately brought a High Court action challenging the result. She blamed her loss on a conspiracy between the returning officer and Labour centrist group Progress…
    • According to the Sunday Times, she brought failed court cases against MI5, MI6, the Metropolitan Police, the British Army, Thames Water, and her gas, electricity and broadband suppliers, Royal Mail, Hackney council, her GP and the freeholder of her flat. Richards accused the organisations of putting her under surveillance, tampering with her car, bicycle and mail, breaking into her home and failing to stop alleged attempts to poison her…
    As a result of her claims she was placed under 14 extended civil restraint orders by the High Court. As of this morning she remains a Labour candidate

Bobby Cole likes this.
  6. Chrissy Cross

Registered

7. Kitty Carmel

Registered

Thanks for the information @Chrissy Cross I'm sadly not surprised. Hopefully, no students or parents will want to pay for a class taught by this POS. What would the school do with her then if no one signed up for her class. Though I wonder if that will happen.

She certainly shows what kind of an individual she is, beyond just her comments about Barbara Bush.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  8. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Yep...hopefully only a few will take her classes....then eventually she may be let go or maybe given a non teaching position...I'm just guessing though.

Kitty Carmel likes this.
  9. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

Freedom of speech gives her the right to say what she did about Barbara Bush, I suppose. I wouldn't think the college would be happy with the language she used in that video. If they fire her, she will file a lawsuit claiming that she was fired because of her race. There are ways to encourage her to resign, though. I hope the college administrators are aware of all those ways.

Don Alaska and Chrissy Cross like this.
  10. Kitty Carmel

Registered

An empty class might work.

11. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Unfortunately there will be a few who will take her classes. :(

12. Kitty Carmel

Registered

I know @Chrissy Cross Like the two cheerleaders that were with her in that video while she cursed her brain out.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  13. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

Brain?????????????

Kitty Carmel and Chrissy Cross like this.
  14. Kitty Carmel

Registered