Questions And Answers Game

Discussion in 'Games & Riddles' started by Holly Saunders, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Steve North

Steve North Supreme Member
    Registered

My wife wears a wedding ring that I gave her at our wedding ceremony and still wears it today..
    I didn't get a ring and I don't wear a wedding ring.. It doesn't matter as I am not one that wears jewelry of any kind.. I don't even wear a wrist watch unless we are going out fancy and even then, sometimes...

Good question and I will repeat it with a slight change..
    Do you wear jewellery and a wedding ring ???

2. Kate Ellery

Kate Ellery Supreme Member
    Registered

I don't wear any Jewellery unless I'm going out to dance ,then it's only a simple necklace and earrings
    But I do wear my wedding ring all the time ..

Do you have a fear phobia of dentists ? I don't really have a known fear ..but my BP go's up ,and my nose gets really itchy ..strange he's not touching my nose

3. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

Yes I have a fear of Dentists...I used to be almost phobic about it...but now after finding a much better dentist a few years ago..I'm not so bad...still hate the thought of going , but I go anyway without too much of a panic...

On a similar subject....Are you a worrier?

I stress about most things...a born worrier, I think it's a mix of learned behaviour from my mother who worried about everything and life's events generally ....so I think they will have to write on my headstone..''Finally no more Worrying''...lol

4. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

No. If it's something I can do something about, I consider my options then decide what to do. If it's something I have no control over, then there's no use worrying. Most of the things we worry about never happen, anyway. I suppose there's more to it than that but that's the short version.

What do you do to keep from being bored?

5. Holly Saunders

Registered

Nothing much..I get bored in a heartbeat tbh, as soon as I'm unable to do something or finished doing other things..I'm searching for something else to do

.. Indoors I cook, watch tv, research things on the internet, visit the forums, play a few games occasionally... outdoors, I go off and take photos in the surrounding areas , do my gardening...sit in the garden and listen to Shostakovich while reading and learning from Stanislavsky ...jump up and down on my trampoline wearing a carrot in my ear and singing jesus wants me for a sunbeam

Invent stories about what I do when I'm bored :D;)

....next person....same question... :D

Shirley Martin likes this.
  6. Steve North

Registered

I don't really have time to think about it as I have a wife, a dog, a tractor, acreage to attend to, cooking to do, myself to attend to, at present exercises for my shoulder, shopping for food, gardens with loads of veggies to pick, ..................... Just to name a few items..

Are you one that likes to watch the stars at night ??

Lately up here, there are shooting stars galore every clear night and although I am not one that gazes much, they are very interesting to watch..

7. Shirley Martin

Registered

Yes. The most beautiful thing I have ever seen is the big bright stars on a cold, clear winter night. I don't know why but they seem to be closer and brighter in winter.
    We are having a solar
    eclipse here next Monday. It won't be total here but about 90%. Should be interesting. Have you ever seen a total eclipse? Partial Eclipse?

8. Louise Williams

Louise Williams Supreme Member
    Registered

I recall seeing a Partial Eclipse a long time ago..... by the way you can get Eclipse glasses at Wal Mart for one dollar !!. and yes they are the good kind to use.
    we also will be viewing 90% on Monday . just hoping we do not have a cloudy day!!:eek:

Same question to next person...

9. Steve North

Registered

I have seen a few eclipses but never a total..
    We will be travelling home from my medical appointment during the eclipse.. We will be going to see my orthopedic doctor for the 8 week check-up on my new shoulder.. He is in Sault Ste. Marie which is about a 3 hour drive from our house..
    I don't think it will be a total eclipse where we live, but it will definitely be something..
    Now, if only there could be a clear sky for the sight.. They are calling for showers all day on Monday which will end our possibility of seeing anything other than the windshield wipers going back and forth.......

Seeing as this is a rare occasion, I will take the option to repeat the question for the next person......

10. Shirley Martin

Registered

Just saw one.

How many flashlights do you own?

11. Louise Williams

Louise Williams Supreme Member
    Registered

Too many to count !.:eek: im serious!!

On average , how many hours do you sleep at night?

12. Holly Saunders

Registered

About 4 or 5.... and not quality sleep either..I'm a terrible sleeper..

Where did you go on your first date with your significant other... ?

13. Shirley Martin

Registered

Do you seriously expect me to remember that far back?!?!?!? :p Probably to a movie. We and another couple went to a lot of drive in movies.

Have you ever been to a drive in movie? Do you still have them there?

14. Holly Saunders

Registered

Never been to one, and we've never had them here . I always used to watch films when I was a kid where they'd go and park up at the cinema and have popcorn brought to their window.....Incredible...because there's no way that any average 17 year old would have ever been able to afford a car here....

Can you remember what year you got colour TV?

15. Shirley Martin

Registered

Not the exact year but it was around 1974-1975. It is a cabinet TV and I still have it. It still plays and has a good picture on it. I have a digital converter box on it with a digital antenna. I have it in my office just in case I want to watch it sometime.

Same question