Robert F Kennedy Jr Speaks Out

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Martin Alonzo, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

3. Vada Bloom

Vada Bloom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

LOL, I love that, Yvonne! Do you think the Democrats here realize that Rachel is a man?

4. Vada Bloom

Registered

Last edited: Aug 24, 2024
  5. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

I don't think Democrats are allowed to know the difference.

6. Yvonne Smith

The Biden/Harris administration has already pulled the Secret Service Protection away from RFK, even though he is still on the ballot in many states. He only suspended his campaign, and since he is still on the ballot , he should still have the SS protection. They denied it for over a year, and only gave it to him after President Trump was shot at the rally in July.
    Now, Kennedy will need that SS protection even more, since he will be campaigning along with Trump for the next few months.

7. Vada Bloom

Registered

RFK explains MAGA.

“’Make America Great Again’ recalls a nation brimming with vitality, with a can-do spirit, with hope and a belief in itself. It was an America that was beginning to confront its darker shadows, could acknowledge the injustice in its past and present, yet at the same time could celebrate its successes,” he continued.

“It was a nation of broad prosperity, the world’s most vibrant middle class, and a idealistic belief (though not consistently applied) in freedom, justice, and democracy. It was a nation that led the world in innovation, productivity, and technology,” he added. “And it was the healthiest country in the world.”

“I have talked to many Trump supporters. I have talked with his inner circle. I have talked to the man himself. This is the America they want to restore,” Kennedy said.

8. Jacob Petersheim

Jacob Petersheim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I see some crazy stories they are pulling out hoping to discredit the man. Yesterday I saw one about severing the head of a dead whale and taking it home.

9. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

About 50 years go, JFK initiated the Physical Fitness Program primarily targeting the youth of the United States and later started moving in the direction of treating those suffering from mental disorders.
    Both initiatives took off at a running pace and were fairly successful until…..?

Just a note: I do wonder how stupid people can get in just 50 years?
    Levine heading physical and mental health is likened to a preacher who sells crack and lives in a cat house.

10. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

I was just reading about the current state of The President's Council on Physical Fitness. It has morphed into another way to spend our tax dollars, because "kids aren't exercising when they cannot afford the equipment to do so."

11. Yvonne Smith

Tucker Carlson just did an outstanding interview with RFK, and it covers all kinds of topics, more than just RFK and DJT Unity Party.
    Some of the interview is about politics and what has happened to both political parties, some is about the environmentalists and how Kennedy feels that they have gone from caring about nature and the earth as a whole, to only being concerned with our “carbon footprint”.
    As an example, he points out that we have installed the wind turbines out in the ocean, which are supposed to provide us with clean energy; but what they are actually doing is killing off our whales. So the end result is a negative one and does not actually help save the earth and protect the creatures on the earth.

People have been putting snippets from the interview on X, and I have been listening to it that way, so I have not actually listened to every word of the interview; but what I have heard is well-spoken, and excellent information, and I am going to listen to the whole thing, even if Kennedy is hard to listen to. I am getting better with that .
    Anyway, if you do not want to listen to the whole thing, it might be worthwhile just skimming through for the parts that appeal to you.