Ron Desantis

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Beth Gallagher, Dec 14, 2022.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Governor Ron DeSantis has proven to be a great governor during hurricane Helene. He was completely prepared to handle destruction in the state of Florida, had bunches of linemen on standby notice, and did a good job, as far as I can tell.
    Now, he has been sending aid to the poor people of North Carolina and n helping them as well.
    He sent some of the linemen and other equipment, including air national guard, and now he is sending road crews up there to help out with rebuilding the roads and bridges that have been washed out.
    This is outstanding cooperation with the needs of theses other states, and his standing (in my book) has gone up a whole lot.

Mark Robinson from North Caroline has also been out there with the emergency people, and has asked for any campaign donations to be sent to emergency services instead. He is also doing a great job, and I hope he gets elected as governor.

IMG_7127.jpeg

Vada Bloom and Don Alaska like this.
  2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I read there is a group of Republican governors who have bonded together and pledge to aid each others' states should the need arise, and that group is led by DeSantis.

Yvonne Smith and Vada Bloom like this.