Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Chrissy Cross, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Their names and faces wouldn't ring a bell with me....just if they were associated with the school and churches I mentioned.

I think when the story first broke I went through a long list of names but none were familiar which is probably a good thing.

The only name I remember is Father Garbin....but I'm not even sure if he was associated with Resurrection or Our Lady of Loretta...in my mind I picture him in both but that wouldn't be.

2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

One of the freedoms that American’s value the most, living here in the United States, Is our freedom of religion, @Martin Alonzo . The US Constitution gives people the right to belong to any church they want and to worship as they please, whether they belong to any church, or do not believe in God at all.
    We are not forced by government to worship God (as the Muslims are), nor are we forced not to worship God, if we want to do that.
    Separating church and state is what allows us to do that, and giving the government a right to assert any control over ANY church, would be the start of us losing that liberty which we cherish.

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  4. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

I agree 100%

5. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

"Increasingly, the modern perversion of “rights” leads to little but wrongs. And one of the best current examples is the movement to legitimize pedophilia."

"Leftist media is now promoting “pedophile rights” as the next “social justice” movement…."

" “Using the same tactics used by ‘gay’ rights activists, pedophiles have begun to seek similar status arguing their desire for children is a sexual orientation no different than heterosexual or homosexuals [sic],” wrote Jack Minor for the Northern Colorado Gazette. "

https://www.thenewamerican.com/cult...imes-movement-for-pedophile-rights-marches-on

Martin Alonzo and Don Alaska like this.