Shots Fired At Trump Rally In Pennsylvania

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Yvonne Smith, Jul 13, 2024.

1. Vada Bloom

Vada Bloom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Ever wasn't very long for the killer. He wasn't even old enough to register in the last presidential election. Meddling in a primary seems a reasonable explanation for the R registration when the donations are obviously leftwing.

I would like to see more information about his family. In nearly every high level shooting I've ever known of there has been a lot of info about their family. Why is this family being kept under wraps? I've seen a couple of pictures of mom and dad with mom looking very much under cover. Maybe I've missed it.

2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

While I deeply enjoy conspiracy theories, from what I have been able to determine so far, this was the result of a total lapse of responsibility on the part of the Secret Service, so much so that it wouldn't be unreasonable to suspect that it was intentional. Whether someone at the top of the Secret Service was actively involved in arranging safe passage for the shooter or passively involved, in the sense of creating holes that anyone would be able to figure out, I don't know, but it wasn't designed to keep President Trump safe.

The Secret Service may not have been actively or passively involved in arranging the assassination attempt on President Trump, but there is nothing to indicate that there was any concern for his safety on the part of those who made the decisions that day. They left what had to have been a deliberate hole in the security perimeter, then delegated tasks that were the responsibility of the Secret Service to other agencies, and then skipped the briefing in which a coordinated plan for securing the area might have developed. The average elementary school student who had an actual interest in keeping President Trump safe could have done a better job of planning security for this event.

I am, however, intrigued by the investigation conducted through Peak Prosperity, which seems to be leaning toward believing in the second shooter possibility, using analysis of the audio of the gunshots as detected from several sources.

3. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

I don't know if it's been discussed here, but there are phone calls from the shooter's phone to entities out-of-state that might lead to some interesting connections. The data was obtained by a private organization. Cell records are widely available for legal purchase...just the record of phone# activity & locations, minus the owner's info. (This is how dots were connected in "2000 Mules.")

4. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

I just watched a video from the Trump rally the day he was shot, and you can actually SEE the shooter going across the roof top. I took a screenshot since I can’t post the video. You can just barely see his head (in the red circle), but I cropped the photo down so you can see it better. In the video, you can actually see the guy running across the roof. It is hard to tell it is a head in this picture, because he almost went out of sight just as I snapped the screenshot, but in the video, you can see arms and legs and such part of the time.

IMG_6832.jpeg

Don Alaska, Tony Page and Bobby Cole like this.
  5. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

A NEW CONSPIRACY THEORY:

A new conspiracy theory, and one I just came across is that perhaps Israel was behind the assassination attempt. Credible or not, it would explain the kid's training, and the lack of a trail explaining his actions. The theory involves ridding the world of anyone in leadership or possible leadership opposed to Israel attacking Iran. It would explain the deaths of the Hamas leader, the Hezbollah leader, Trump under the assumption he would win the November election, and perhaps others. I would guess Kamala is also now on that list unless the Mossad knows something we do not. One person who definitely would not be on that list is Lindsay Graham who is even now calling for the U.S. to attack Iran...and China...and Russia...and maybe Venezuela.

Tony Page and John Nopales like this.
  6. Vada Bloom

Vada Bloom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

If the attempt on Trump was deliberate and not just inability to perform, it very likely came from within the Biden administration. There are at least two reasons why it wasn’t Israel. First they know they will get much more help from Trump compared to none from Harris.

Second if it had been Israel it would have been very sophisticated and they would have succeeded.

The left puts out this kind of crap hoping others will spread it.

7. Ken Anderson

8. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

People come up before Congressional committees and seem to be taught how to give the same responses. Thank you for the question. I don't have those figures with me...blah blah blah

9. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

Acting Secret Service Chief ‘Retaliated Against’ Agents Who Had Security Concerns At Trump Event, Whistleblower Claims
    Daily Caller
    Aug 1, 2024

A whistleblower alleged that Secret Service acting Director Ronald Rowe personally cut security resources and “retaliated” against agents with security concerns leading up to former President Donald Trump’s rally on July 13, according to a letter released Thursday.

The whistleblower alleged that Rowe personally implemented “significant cuts” to the Counter Surveillance Division (CSD), which does advanced threat assessments for venues, and alleged that agents who expressed security concerns were “retaliated against,” according to Missouri Republican Sen. Josh Hawley’s letter to Rowe. As a result, the CSD failed to perform its “typical evaluation” of the rally venue in Butler County, Pennsylvania, and “was not present on the day” of the attempted assassination.

The whistleblower claims that if personnel from CSD had been present at the rally, the gunman would have been handcuffed in the parking lot after being spotted with a rangefinder, the letter states.

10. Mary Stetler

Registered

We kinda know the administration is corrupt and wants to end Trump It did not allow Trump to even investigate the stolen election, keeping him busy in courts and jailing January 6 people illegally. Oops, did I say illegal?

11. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

That supports the idea the entire thing was an "inside job" and the person now in charge of the SS was the person behind the conspiracy. Bongino hinted at such a thing in his comments.

12. Mary Stetler

Registered

Yeh but he is a conspiracy theorist.:rolleyes:

13. Ken Anderson

I am afraid the whole thing, including the congressional hearings, is going to be a coverup. Although there are a couple of Republicans in Congress with more experience in this sort of thing, including sniper experience, they have not been appointed to the committee looking into it. Rather, what we'll get is Republicans venting their verbal fury on those who are called to testify, but this will serve only to further their political careers and to calm people down who are upset about how this could have happened. It's possible that a few people will be fired, but no real answers will be found. Still, because they see and hear the Republicans venting their fury, most people will feel avenged, and that'll be it.

From what I understand, the acting Secret Service Director was more directly involved in the Pennsylvania cluster-f than Cheatle was. Perhaps, all that will be established is that we will have accepted that the Secret Service isn't very good at its job, so we won't look for a conspiracy when Trump is actually assassinated.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2024
  14. Mary Stetler

Registered

I watch Whitney Webb and others who explain how corrupt the US government is. It is pretty horrifying. Trump would slow the NWO down. We can't have that!

Tony Page and Don Alaska like this.
  15. Tony Page

Tony Page Veteran Member
    Registered

I haven't found a good source to get accurate and real news about the assassination attempt.
    I see a lot of interesting titles on YouTube.But how much is real and how much is made up?
    There was one title " Snipers shot a second shooter that was on the water tower" I didn't view it because it sounded phony.
    Whatever happened to the Blackrock connection? To what was on the phone? Was his family involved? So many questions not answered.
    I understand there was a Screw up by the secret service, Seems like they're the only ones being investigated, what about investigating to rule out conspiracy. What has the FBI found?
    Maybe all this information is out there, I just have not found it.