Show Some Class Donald And Congratulate A Winner - Will He?

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Lon Tanner, Nov 7, 2020.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I have to agree with you Bill but in some ways, the media brought it upon themselves.
    Ya know, I truly believe that much of the negativity the media has portrayed toward the President was brought on by the President being negative about them from the very beginning of his run back in his early days of campaigning for the 2016 presidency. It didn’t end when the President took office but neither did the MSM with their continual rhetoric and misinformation.

All that said, if the entire scope of the media was bent on real journalism, there wouldn’t be as many problems as there are. Now, whether they deserve a spanking is totally objective but for me, I think they deserve at least some of what the nation is dishing out.
    Alas, at the end of the day, I do not watch nor listen to any of what most call the Main Stream Media. It’s boring and I have to spend way too much time fact checking.

Terry Coywin and Beth Gallagher like this.
  2. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

@Bobby Cole You may be right as rain. I don't do any fact checking. Not my job ormy problem. I just live here.
    And I suppose I depend on the media to give me some honest answers. And we are so devided who can one trust if not the media.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  3. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

When this is over and if he LEGALLY loses, he will congratulate Biden.

They both have a duty to ensure the process is not corrupted. Only Trump is meeting that duty.

4. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

John, Every human on the face of the earth is hoping Mr. Trump will do the right thing,and make a classy quiet concession statement. I don't see it. What has this man done in the last 4 years, moreso the last 9 months, that would make you think he will do any such thing?
    I almost feel sorry for the guy,and I hope he has whoever it is he trusts to help him through this. The man is going to spend the rest of his life perceiving himself as a loser. He will be ridiculed where ever he goes. If he had not intentionally drawn lines bettween his side and the "libs" he would have been President elect today.
    We Americans are a crass people,but what we do privately is just that, private. Not him, he dragged every thing ugly and perverted about our nation hung it out on the front lawn for all to see.
    Instead of governing an entire nation, he cheerlead a faction,never thinking that he would have been further ahead to unceremoniously and unequivocally dump his his most radical fans in favor of picking up the soft right and the undecided.
    I am just guessing here but there will be a short statement,that will undoubtly contain the words fraud cheat, or steal.

5. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Agree; the MSM has gone too far to ever be credible again. And what on earth are all the late-night talk show hosts going to talk about now?? Making fun of Trump was all they had to offer for the past 4 years.

6. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

Let the legal process take its course and let's stop conjecturing on what Trump may or may not do.

This is not about Trump. It's about the integrity of our election process.

7. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Man, how could you mistake Obama from Trump. It was Obama who apologized to the world for our “misbehavior and nationalism” and it was Obama who bowed before every single leader he met.
    It was also Obama’s administration who went to Israel and tried to sabotage the elections there. It was Obama that, on his first visit to England who, instead of representing this country, gave the Queen a DVD of what.....His speeches? THAT is what the world saw.
    A great speaking puppet and nothing more. A guy who got rich being the president and gave nothing back to those who put him in office.
    That’s YOUR hero Pete.

I personally know Iranians, Mexicans, Puerto Rican’s, Cubans, people from India, Taiwanese and a few other nationalities and only ONE dislikes Trump and that is simply because he didn’t try to depose of the ruling party in Iran.

The point of it all is that you really don’t know what the heck you are writing about and simply really like coming out to be the bully and acting the proper disgruntled postal worker. Everything you seem to write is opinion just like the left wing media you know and love: filled with hatred and very few facts.

Edit: What the heck does the U.S. have to hide? airing our laundry for ......sheeeesh! This is the greatest nation on the face of the earth and you think we should hide that?

Last edited: Nov 8, 2020
  8. Terry Coywin

Terry Coywin Veteran Member
    Registered

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  9. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

Mine didn't block it. It's a website containing an online form you can fill out to report voter fraud, set up by the Trump campaign.

THIS is the story, reported by the Washington Times.

Looks like they set up a telephone hotline also.

Bobby Cole and Yvonne Smith like this.
  10. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

And, as a reference, back in 2000 the Dems said for over a month that it wasn’t over yet. Bush won, Gore lost and he still will not admit defeat.

In the long run, it really isn’t about who won but about why our election process is so screwed up.
    That said, folks will be upset no matter who wins the brass ring.

11. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

The media is not the final authority. All they are doing is collecting all the data ( counts and estimated number of uncounted ballots) from the Secretaries of State and in some cases individual precincts, and doing the math to determine the point at which it would be nearly impossible for one candidate to win, for each state.

If they didn't "call" the election, we, and the candidates, would be waiting until the certification dates, which differ for each state. Some states don't certify until early December.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  12. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

Not only is the news media not allowed to call the election, they are misrepresenting what is happening. This shows Fox News actually switching the names of who got which amount of votes, during the election and vote counting.
    You can see that all other totals are the same , except the switched the vote count from Trump to Biden’s favor.

84BF041D-B718-4E53-A0C8-CC4FE8189721.jpeg

13. Hal Pollner

Hal Pollner Veteran Member
    Registered

I adhere to the oddball philosophy that says the candidate who gets the most votes wins the contest.

Hal

Dale Young likes this.
  14. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

That is oddball since it completely ignores the electoral college where the Presidency is actually decided.
    in addition this is a constitutional republic not a democracy.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  15. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

The only people who have declare Biden a winner is the lying press. The states have not declared officially him a winner yet. The president is not nominated by the press. Wait things can change and if Trump abdicates then they will stop looking at fraud.