Show Some Class Donald And Congratulate A Winner - Will He?

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Lon Tanner, Nov 7, 2020.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I do not know what the stigma is about having “class”. I have met tons of people who are supposedly full of class and tons who are supposedly lacking in class and for the most part, I can honestly say that I personally wouldn’t turn my back on the ones who are classified as being full of class. Just because someone raises their pinky finger on one hand whilst drinking their tea doesn’t mean they won’t be the first one to put a knife in your back with the other hand.
    For most, class is just a facade in order to hide what is really there.

Show me a redneck with good character and no class and I’ll show you a guy I would trust with my life.

2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I think that the fundraising would be for the long court fight that is going to be happening when we are proving the election fraud all over the country. As President Trump has stated, many of the lawsuits are for other people who have been affected by the fraudulent votes cast for democratic candidates, when now it is becoming obvious that the republican candidate actually won the election.

I think that part of this also serves another purpose, and that it to keep the antifa rioters from trashing, burning businesses and attacking innocent people.
    As long as they think that Biden is going to be the president, they are being kept fairly quiet, except to be sent to any pro-Trump events.

Once everything comes out in the open, many people are not going to believe it (although many will believe it once they see the court evidence), and the liberals will probably send the rioters out in an effort to overshadow the court news.
    By the time that happens, our government and law enforcement should be in a place to be proactive in stopping the rioting.

3. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

He does have Hutzpah
    Wow----I sure disagree with you and don't think you really understand class. JFK & Ronald Reagan both had class did they not? LBJ ? We have some members on this Forum that show some class by their posts. The only thing I would trust a Redneck for is to open my beer can.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  4. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

Please tell me and everyone else exactly where the donald has been winning his arguments and how fraud and corruption is being exposed.
    What you are in effect saying is that there is a global conspiracy among all the nations among all 28 inspectors from the OAS that observed the election,every single journalist from independent to top shelf publishers and newsmen
    Every single one, no cracks, no defectors, no glory hounds, no heroes.
    Really, examine yourself and recognize that you are experiencing th 5 stages of grieving:
    Denial
    Anger
    Bargaining
    Depression
    then finally acceptance.

You really should contact a grief counselor, who will help you through the steps to acceptance. It will be hard, and you must that you are afflicted by this most generally temporary condition.
    If you become stuck in the denial and anger phase, which most of you evidently seem to be, there may permanent damage done to your
    psyche.

5. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I hope you're not saying that LBJ had class; he's the only president I can recall that was more crass than Trump. :D Of course, I thought Bill Clinton had class and charisma, and we see how that went.

6. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Ya know Pete, I’m really trying to stay out of many of these conversations with you for indeed, I feel that I am lowing myself to your rather dubious and uneducated, low class level of mental incontinence. Yes, I wrote “mental incontinence”.
    Just like I wrote in reply to uh....your buddy, it only takes some schoolyard moron to spew a bunch of nonsense. Be smart and show some class for a change or is it that you have no idea what class is or is it that you are exactly what you accuse D. Trump of being?

Edit: If there is a possibility that you have accidentally forgotten your medications today and returned to some primal image of your real self, do forgive my rebuttal to your post. Heaven knows I really would not want to be accused of disrespecting the mentally challenged.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2020
    Craig Wilson and Al Amoling like this.
  7. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

I think @Peter Renfro is a shit stirrer. :p He may even be a Russian troll paid to stir up trouble.

C'mon, man, Peter, fess up. We'll forgive you. ....... Eventually. :)

Craig Wilson and Bobby Cole like this.
  8. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

So, you’re saying that the appearance of class outweighs good character? Wasn’t it LBJ who sat on the toilet at the end of the hall in the White House with the door flung wide open (for anyone to see) whilst dictating his notes? That’s less class than Joe Biden skinning dipping in front of female secret service agents.

And by the bye, you might wish to check the staff and ask who the rednecks are. You’ll probably find a couple who are doing more than “opening your beer”. I actually consider myself to have a few redneck tendencies albeit a very highly educated one and one who has probably met more of the rich and famous than you but still, I still likes me some fried chicken and grits and cornbread and good country music to boot.
    Matter of fact, I KNOW there are a couple of other rednecks right here in this forum! Classy ones but redneck just the same.

Al Amoling likes this.
  9. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

10. Peter Renfro

Registered

Sound kind of butt hurt Bobby boy!
    You are very much like a school yard bully that got his ass kicked. You spout nonsensical idiocy.
    Face it Skippy, Biden will be inaugurated, Trump will be indicted and our nation will soar!
    I would love to be sitting in your living room, January 20th, when Mr. Biden becomes the 46th president of our great nation.
    I can see you red faced ,shaking uncontrollably, spittle flying from your open mouth, veins standing out on your temples. Probably look like Rudy Giuliani during one of his impassioned propaganda sessions
    The opinion that a cult follower has of me is really of no importance. You have decided that the Hill of Trump is where you want to make your stand! Just shows that you are totally lacking critical thinking skills.
    You are dismissed!

11. Peter Renfro

Registered

Well I couldn't stir shit if it wasn't spread waist deep in front of me.

12. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

My goodness Pete, but you do have to do something about that mental incontinence. It is the same thing over and over bubba and quite frankly, it is getting really boring as in, “there’s nothing new here folks”, just Petie spewing more crap.

Al Amoling likes this.
  13. Peter Renfro

Registered

Just waiting on your cadre to give you a few likes for that one! 1,2,3,........

14. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

No I did not say LBJ had class, that's why I placed a question mark after his name if perchance someone
    LBJ had NO Class--I never said he did.

15. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

More crap and no class.