Sick And Evil

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Martin Alonzo, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

As I understand it from legal sources, there is a "hole" left in the Roe v. Wade decision concerning when life begins. It referred to the issue that there is no clear determination as to when life begins. If that determination were made in a Federal law, the "lives" would be covered in the Declaration of Independence and the Federalist Papers (although not in the Constitution directly) that would justify a re-examination of the question. That perhaps is why so many pro-abortion folks were disturbed by the bill.

I heard a quote from Charles Krauthammer this morning. He once said that understand American politics, you have to know this: The Conservatives look on Liberals as just silly, and the Liberals look upon the Conservatives as evil. I guess that means that the Conservatives laugh at Liberals and consider many of their views to be funny, while the Liberals treat thee Conservatives as evil and call them names, denounce them and abhor them.

Bobby Cole and Ken Anderson like this.
  2. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Why are you assuming that we all assume that? :p

Don Alaska likes this.
  3. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I really miss Charles Krauthammer. :(

Don Alaska likes this.
  4. Lulu Moppet

Lulu Moppet Veteran Member
    Registered

I'd be glad not to.

5. Lulu Moppet

Registered

I'm guessing you never saw a baby born alive with only buds for lungs or born without a brain. You're one lucky guy.

6. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

When you start dreaming up excuses to kill a baby that gets pretty sick

7. Lulu Moppet

Registered

Watch it, Martin. You are trying to start a flame war with me and I'll have none of it. I can rank you out real good, Boy. I'm from Brooklyn.

On Von's thread, 'Personal Evaluation' you wrote:
    "When I took NLP training it gave me the opportunity to understand myself and others. I do my best to step into the other persons shoes and notice it from their position. Or to just step back and look at it from some ones else’s point of view. Also I love it when someone disagrees with me because it is an opportunity to learn. The NLP gave me the opportunity and flexibility to understand what is going on in the other persons mind."

Thanks for the laugh, it gets too serious around here sometimes.

8. Bob Kirk

Bob Kirk Veteran Member
    Registered

The real issue is " Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act" I know I understand the word survivor. Allowing natural death to occur comes after birth defects that won't allow for viability. Democrats shooting down the bill over health care for women is a separate issue not related to sustaining life of a viable fetus.

9. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I have seen anencephalic babies born with even the top of their heads missing, but that still doesn't make me pro-abortion for third trimester and after. Usually those children were not shown to the mother, as they would never have another child. One woman years ago had two of those babies, but went on to have three totally normal children afterward. One very courageous lady, and the underlying cause of the birth defect was never determined.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  10. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Democrats have no shame. There are no atrocities that they won't proudly commit.

Maggie Mae likes this.
  11. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Lulu has it come to threats now because I have a difference of opinion. Life is worth caring about at any age

Don Alaska and Maggie Mae like this.
  12. Lulu Moppet

Registered

Yes, Martin, I'm so scary.

[​IMG]

13. Martin Alonzo

Registered

I am right when I say god is the only one to say you should die not the Democrats. Any one who says killing some one just because their are alive is genocide

14. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

15. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

I read bits and pieces here, but I keep coming back to how all the great white MEN make decisions on which babies to kill and which should live. And they do this all legally and paid very well. They send boys/girls all over the world to do their wars and kill millions of people including babies.

And women should not be able to decide what they want to do with their bodies? Abortion cannot be an easy decision and I'm out of mind glad I never was faced with this decision.....