Speaker Pelosi Will Announce Formal Impeachment Inquiry Of President Trump

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Shirley Martin, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I'm on tenterhooks.

[​IMG]

Faye Fox and Shirley Martin like this.
  2. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Not a chance IMO!

Shirley Martin likes this.
  3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

4. Beth Gallagher

Registered

Wow, what a creepy looking bunch that is. o_O

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  5. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

Yes he will be impeached but the Senate will never convict him.

6. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

By the acts and looks of that bunch, I do not wonder why the House of Representatives is also called “The Lower House”.

Bess Barber and Yvonne Smith like this.
  7. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

MY faVORITE IS THE GUY FROM GEORGIA WHO A FEW YEARS AGO DELCARED THAT GUAM WOULD TIP OVER IF ANY MORE TROOPS WERE SENT THERE.
    Sorry for caps

8. Lois Winters

Lois Winters Veteran Member
    Registered

Never during this entire process has one code of law been cited in the haste of this twisted Congress that has stated unequivocally Donald J. Trump committed a crime or misdemeanor. They have done nothing more than reached for straws in the wind, spewing hatred along the way, wasting taxpayers' money, failing to uphold their campaign promises to their constituents, and all the could bring forth was obstruction of Congress and attempting to obtain information on an opposing presidential candidate. Neither is a federal nor a state law, so none was broken there. Never has one credible source been brought forth who could emphatically prove, beyond a reasonable doubt that this president placed this nation's national security in jeopardy. Not once was one citizen of the country's life ever in danger because of a phone call to Ukraine's President. No once during that phone call tell Ukraine's president that security funds would be withheld if he did not launch an investigation into Hunter Biden's position with Burisma. And, it was not only Burisma he wanted investigated, it was other corrupt corporations in that country where previously our money has gone astray. He, as President of the U.S. wants an accounting folks that's all and rightfully so. Mitch McConnell and Lindsay Graham have signaled that the impeachment case is dead on arrival when it hits the Senate floor. Maybe the Democrats in this country will take a long hard look at who the people they elected and ask themselves, "why."

9. Beth Gallagher

Registered

"Lunatic Eyes and the Five Constipated Sour Pusses." :D

Shirley Martin and Lois Winters like this.
  10. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

@Beth Gallagher , that is the absolutely perfect description! :D:D Who is the lady in red?

11. Beth Gallagher

Registered

Beats me, Shirley. But I think her girdle is too tight. :D

12. Shirley Martin

Registered

Now, now, Beth, let's not be unkind. After all, she is blond. It's not nice to be unkind to afflicted people.

Bess Barber likes this.
  13. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

The way Pelosi is looking at her (or Maxie), she probably thinks so too........

Actually, I do not know who that lady is either so she’s probably just standing there thinking that everyone else is waiting on the next bus.

14. Shirley Martin

Registered

15. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

I’m truthfully not worried about the House impeachment process because we all know that it will pass but get axed in the Senate.

What I am worried about however, is the 2020 presidential election process.
    No matter what anyone says, the American people do NOT elect the President of the United States. That job falls into the hands of the Electors.
    According to the bylaws and the Constitution of the United States, the Electors are not bound to any party or candidate even if they have previously stated their own position.
    Even if they have a handful of votes going one direction they can go against those electoro college votes and vote their own way.
    Let’s just say that somehow the election by way of the electors vote turns into a tie. The House of Representatives get to pick the next president.

Now, let’s say that that’s all just some conspiracy junk made to make people like me worry a little bit and D.Trump is indeed re-elected.
    The House can still pick up that same old ball and start the impeachment proceedings again because it’s a new term. All they have to do is to make up some more false crap and here we go again unless of course, the dems are voted out of the House of Representatives and Pelosi along with her lot go home to their own castles.