Strange Dream I Had Last Night

Discussion in 'Dreams & Interpretations' started by Chrissy Cross, May 2, 2017.

1. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I didn't wake up with any dreams about forum members this morning, lol...or I forgot.

My dog isn't a licker...thank goodness.

Clare Smith likes this.
  2. Clare Smith

Clare Smith Veteran Member
    Registered

Mine either. At this moment they are inside the house, but they stay most of the time outdoors. I leave early in the morning and I return just in the evening. When I get home it looks like I 've been out for ages. I feed them and I allow them to stay on the couch around half an hour. As today is Saturday, they have some privileges, specially because they're clean.:)

Yvonne Smith and Chrissy Cross like this.
  3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Our dogs are inside mostly, too, and outside, depending on the weather. When it is a nice sunny day; not too hot or good cold or rainy, then they like being outside in the back yard, except for Chipper.
    Chipper has always been an inside dog primarily, and he goes outside when I am working out in the yard, or with the other dogs ; but he much prefers being inside with me.
    What kind of dogs do you have, @Clare Smith ?

Last edited: May 6, 2017
    Clare Smith and Chrissy Cross like this.
  4. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Pickles is an inside dog, only goes out to pee, unless one of his barking buddies is out. I have dogs on all 3 sides...it's a bark fest:(

Clare Smith and Yvonne Smith like this.
  5. Clare Smith

Clare Smith Veteran Member
    Registered

When my ex-husband and I moved to this house 28 years ago, we bought a Dalmatian, Flora. She lived with us for 14 years. Then I bought a Beagle, Dora, and my ex bought a German Sheperd, Olivia. They lived together for some years. My ex and I separated and I kept both dogs.Dora was older and passed away first. Olivia became very sad, and I realized she would leave soon, as the gap difference was little. One of my students offered me a dog (a mutt) from an NGO, which came already sterilized and vaccinated. I collected a dog which had attended more than 10 dog adoption fairs and nobody wanted him, because he is kind of ugly. As he was was very fearful (couldn't hear any sounds, the vacuum cleaner, the blender, etc), I named him Fergus, which means warrior, strong, etc (perhaps he might change his personality ???) Olivia died last November and as my son and I had buried her at the backyard, Fergus started crying and digging around the place. I finally decided to get another dog from the same NGO. So now I have Niki. She's been with me for almost 2 months now, and they get along very well. They are similar ages and are veeeery energetic. Although they have their own houses outside, they prefer to sleep at the porch, where I put some blankets. The winter in the south of the country can reach O°C= 32°F, but that's rare. The average is 3.33°C or 38°F. So now they are outdoors. It's fall here and the temperature today is 20°C or 68°F. Both Niki and Fergus were bathed and brushed today. Fergus came with a tie and Niki with a bandanna. However, Fergus has already taken away his colored tie.

Chrissy Cross and Yvonne Smith like this.
  6. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

Hmmmm. Lon is rich AND he is single. :D

7. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

We have had several dogs in the last 25 plus years. Maggie my hubby got for me when we were dating. She lived 12 years.
    Wont bore you with the others...but aside from my favorite Maggie...we have Radar...my chee weenie. He is the sweetest most loveable dog. Hes my profile picture for now.

Chrissy Cross and Patsy Faye like this.
  8. Chrissy Cross

Registered

And he only lives a few miles from me...but I was just kidding about meeting a rich man or any man for that matter
    Besides he's got a vulture in his freezer. :)

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  9. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

Would put me off for sure :p

Yvonne Smith and Chrissy Cross like this.