Take Back California

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Beth Gallagher, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Trying to emulate a law of physics by following the path of the least resistance, people are kinda funny that way.
    Instead of cleaning things up where they live, they migrate to another area and bring the carnage with them. No matter if it’s Californians to another adjoining state or a people of a nation going to another nation, instead of fighting to make things right they move like sheep and live off another’s pasture until it’s as barren as the land they left.

2. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

Never a truer word spoken. I don't know anything about California, but the same thing happens here in many places in the UK...

You would think that given a better opportunity to live in a nicer, decent, less crime ridden area, people would take the opportunity to be ''reborn'' and grab that with both hands, instead so many of them drag it down to the level of where they've come from, and bring their mates along to help!!

3. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

The same can be said for the illegals crossing our borders daily. They come here waiving their flags so proudly. :rolleyes:

4. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

I agree. I think we need to keep California as it is at least for the next seven years.
    Their voting record has been pretty good. They keep sending a good woman
    to the House who is trying to help Trump stay in line now that some California
    Politicians has retired.

Lulu Moppet and Nancy Hart like this.