The Annihilation Agenda

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Ken Anderson, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Chris Ladewig

Chris Ladewig Veteran Member
    Registered

Add to that the fact that they could also insert microbes that they have been going on about, I don't think I will ever have another needle inserted into my body for any reason

2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

The microbes could be intentional or unintentional. I have wondered for some time why so many baby-boomers have Hep-C. It turns out they believe many of the vaccines given in the early days were contaminated with Hep-C virus, for which there was no test at the time. Some I am sure was due to IV drug use, but not much. Apparently not only was much of the vaccine stock contaminated, but those "air guns" used in the military to vaccinate folks helped to spread the virus from one person to another. Contamination was also found in the early polio vaccine due to the fact that the monkeys used to develop the vaccine had often been recycled from virus research with other viruses. Now the contamination could be prions, such as those which cause "Mad Cow Disease", since they are hard to detect and differentiate from the normal prions that occur in animals. Perhaps there are other disease-causing things that have not yet been detected.

3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Or it could be because they lined kids up in the gymnasium and stuck them all with the same needle.

Don Alaska likes this.
  4. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Don Alaska

"Prions" ? Frank

5. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

@Frank Sanoica

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prion

They are folded proteins that cause diseases, especially neurodegenerative diseases. Prion-like proteins exist normally but some can cause big problems and they are hard to tell from the "normal" ones while the infected person is still alive.

Bobby Cole and Frank Sanoica like this.
  6. Chris Ladewig

Chris Ladewig Veteran Member
    Registered

Microbes is probably the wrong word, what I meant to say was microchip, the tracking chip. It's frightening what they want and have done to us already without our knowledge. I may be paranoid but I'll bet I live longer that way

Frank Sanoica and Don Alaska like this.
  7. Frank Sanoica

Registered

@Don Alaska
    You may perhaps be able to shed light on my Father's plight, then. At about 65, he began having symptoms which made him feel as though he were pitching forward; his gait became shortened steps. As this worsened, we took him to a number of doctors (1965). First said MS. Others kicked it around, finally settling on Parkinson's. They got him L-Dopa experimentally, not yet approved. It made him worse.

He never had symptoms indicating, to me, those classical of Parkinson's, no hand shaking, he was steady as a rock. Almost fixed in position. Years after he died, I read of another similar degenerative disease they call Progressive Supra-nuclear Palsy, PSP. It's symptoms closely followed his. As I understood it (things may have by now changed) positive diagnosis of either is possible only after death, by examining the brain.
    Frank

Bobby Cole likes this.
  8. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Exactly true, @Frank Sanoica. Many dementias and neurodegenerative diseases can only be diagnosed after death...or by a very risky brain biopsy while alive. As I have said in other posts, there are very few medical autopsies done these days, especially in the U.S. I am sorry your father was perhaps misdiagnosed, but in 1965 there may not have been anything that could have been done in any case to better his condition. They shouldn't have done anything to make him worse, however. I have a friend who was diagnosed with MS 30 years ago and told he only had 2 years to live at most. He is still alive and doing reasonably well. Turns out he probably never had MS at all, and there WERE pretty definitive tests for MS in the late 1980s but they were never done. It is now suspected that he has HNPP, a congenital neurodegenerative bad demyelinating disease that was passed down through his mother's genes and had been misdiagnosed for years, decades, or centuries in his family.

9. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I bumped into the prion dilemma whilst doing some research of my own a few years ago and was at first pretty horrified that so much damage could be done via folded proteins. The unanswerable what’s, how’s and why’s immediately started a short study just to get it out of the way or make it a permanent part of my own studies and the eventuality was that I put it on the back burner hence losing a lot of details that I perhaps should have kept up on.

To explain in the simplest possible form, I wrote, “at first” because I found that prion proteins are a naturally occurring event but when the cells which contain those prion chains lose control (full blown chemical change) and the prions begin to clump, then is where the problems start.
    The overall research is still in it’s infancy but the good thing is that the clumps can be detected by a blood test.

The good thing about it seems to be that the prion protein chains are largely responsible for our long term memory but again, whilst the research thus far seems to be breaking down a lot of doors, there are many, many details that still need to be examined.

10. Ken Anderson

It is a sad state of affairs when I imagine that the CDC spends more time concocting ways to kill us than to keep us safe.

11. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

There IS a blood test undergoing trials but it is not a simple test, is very expensive https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28003547 and apparently it is not yet available at the Mayo Clinic, so it might be difficult to get performed https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases...akob-disease/diagnosis-treatment/drc-20371230

vCJD is probably not the only prion disease out there, but is the one most known. It is a bit like hepatitis. When I retired, there were hepatitis viruses A through J, but those beyond D have not (or at least a few years ago) have not found to be associated with any known disease. They have been discovered with PCR or some other amplification technology. Things like Hep H may be associated with a disease that is being diagnosed improperly such as Fatty Liver Disease or cirrhosis. Who knows?

Frank Sanoica and Bobby Cole like this.
  12. Ken Anderson

I remember when they were referring to Hepatitis C as Hepatitis Non-A and Non-B, as if they couldn't remember what letter came next.

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  13. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

That's right. I remember those days as well. I think they just didn't have a test, and they didn't know if it was one virus or several. They could test for A and B, so if it was clinically viral hepatitis, but was negative for A and B, they called it non-A, non-B.

14. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

I am not afraid to much with virus, bacteria, or fungus as none of these are immune to silver or electricity. Blood electrification will kill all pathogens in the blood. Colloidal silver is proven effective against Ebola proven by the Department of Defense I have the documents.
    What is dangerous is chemicals --- Fluoride lowering IQ found in water tooth paste and here in salt. ---- Roundup found in almost all foods now even breast milk now proven cancer threat. --- Oxidized oils and cooking oils they forced the removal of lard which was safe to oils that cause damage in the blood arteries. Chem trails that drop minerals harmful. --- Vaccines which have dangerous minerals and other additives that cause future ailments like most all cancer tumors have SV40 a monkey virus which we got from the polio vaccine. Many food additive which are known health threats but are allowed aspartame known health threat but in gums and cola.
    Why the elites want to go this way is the make a fortune keeping you alive with medical treatments before you die. A virus or bacteria would be to fast and they could not make as much money.

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  15. Frank Sanoica

Registered

@Martin Alonzo
    May be good for me to know, then. At 76 I have not gotten cancer; I did NOT receive polio vaccine.
    Frank

Yvonne Smith likes this.