The Good Morning Thread

Discussion in 'Happy Talk' started by Diane Lane, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Hi Patsy! :)

Patsy Faye likes this.
  3. Patsy Faye

Registered

Hope to see you later Chrissy :)

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  4. Chrissy Cross

Registered

image.gif I'll be here. Warmer today, 80's! I think I have to go out for something so I will. :). Other than that, not much going on. It's Friday and my lawn care guy comes so I can listen to Pickles bark for an hour today. This happens every Friday.

It is Friday ....right? :)

5. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

Good Morning, Y'all, Happy Friday aka second trash pick up day of the week. The trash is out, neighbors have been waved to, cats are all fed, and I'm sitting here with a nice cup of Earl Grey. I had a Kashi bar for breakfast. This flavor isn't my favorite, but I'll eat them all, since I spent the money. They're chocolate almond sea salt with chia. I prefer the dark chocolate coconut and a few other types, but oh well, live and learn. I haven't heard a snarly vicious sounding dog since late last night. No doubt they're indoors next door, and will be out any time to go after the cats. I think the girlfriend's there, and I don't think she cares for the dogs. I'm hoping she sticks around and convinces him to give them to his mom or brother. The squirrels are bowling on the roof with pecans and something larger. I'm not sure what they are. I found some in the driveway, they squish like fruit. I'll try to take a pic at some point and see if I (or y'all) can identify them. They sound like cannonballs going across the roof. Have a great day, y'all!

Oh, @Ike Willis when it floods here, there are often fire ant mounds floating in the water. Between those, the snakes and alligators, lots of reasons to avoid flood waters.

6. K E Gordon

K E Gordon Veteran Member
    Registered

Good Morning, Good Morning!!!!! Didja miss me ?well didja??? N,o...hmmmm well OK then!:p:D Gloomy and dreary here today, Our weather isn't going to be affected much by Matthew...thankfully he is staying to the South of us, but it is still going to rain most of the day Saturday, and get windy on Sunday, which they say is just a cold front rolling in, but we are gonna have some real autumn temps so that is going to feel good. It seems to be warmer in much of the rest of the country than it is here right now..but I am cool with cool the temperatures. I say Let er rip! Have a good one!

7. Patsy Faye

Registered

Yep - all day Chrissy :p
    Me curtains have arrived but we don't wanna open the box after the last disappointment, so we'll chance that tomorrow ...
    That's Saturday Chrissy :D

8. Patsy Faye

Registered

@K E Gordon - love that post - right chirpy - YAY ! :D

K E Gordon likes this.
  9. Chrissy Cross

Registered

image.jpg
    Ha ha, I do seem to have trouble....I'm a global mod on a very tiny, private, dying forum and all have to do is say good morning and I post the day in the title. I've been trying to leave this forum but they start looking for me if I don't post at least once a day, so I do. I lost Thursday though....

10. Patsy Faye

Registered

Ina I. Wonder and Chrissy Cross like this.
  11. Patsy Faye

Registered

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  12. Ina I. Wonder

Ina I. Wonder Supreme Member
    Registered

Hi @Patsy Faye and @Chrissy Page , good morning to both of you. I've been trying to see what everyone is up to this morning. Patsy what part of the country are you in? I was worried about how close to the east coast you might be, if at all since I saw that you're London born on your profile.

Chrissy your house is so nice and modern. Totally different from my old log cabin. My front yard is a half acer. I know I'm going to miss living in my rural area when I sell this place.

IMG_0411.JPG

13. Patsy Faye

Registered

Oh Ina - what a pretty picture, of course you will miss it. But - grab the chance for a new life and embrace the old :)
    Well me darlin' I'm 'over here' meaning England - but a little bit o me is 'over there' :D

Diane Lane and Chrissy Cross like this.
  14. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I'm sure you'll miss it @Ina I. Wonder but if you don't have help you won't be able to manage, so I think it's better for you to leave.

Start new...

I want to leave here....

I'm not tied to this place at all and I've moved so many times in my life that I won't be sad leaving here...it's just a hassle.

15. Ina I. Wonder

Ina I. Wonder Supreme Member
    Registered

I wasn't sure if you might have family over here, and maybe went back and forth, because I remember talking to you about old buildings in England. Until I joined my first forum on 1/19/'14, I didn't realize just how many people traveled back and forth, and all over the world. Now Chrissy is multiple cultured, and I envy :D her the knowledge she garnered from being raised so. Meeting so many people all across the world through the forums has continued my education in many ways. :) :p