The Good Morning Thread

Discussion in 'Happy Talk' started by Diane Lane, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

Mornin' Ina. I had to get up 2-3 times last night. Each time I checked the news. Tell ya whut, I voted for Trump but had no thought he'd actually win.
    This morning when I finally got up for good, I tuned in a few of the commie news networks, (NBC, CBS, ABC). Those people are boo-hooing all over the place. It's hilarious.:)

2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Good morning! A beautiful day here in the 80's and a Trump win, can't beat that!

@Honey Gee , have a good day in the old neighborhood even if it's work.

@Ike Willis , I fell asleep before I knew the results and had my TV going on recorded shows...it just keeps playing them one after another until I turn it off. Woke up about 1:00 a.m. To a Trump acceptance speech but I realized that it was his Nomination speech I had recorded that was playing, so I fell back asleep, dreamt Hillary won and then woke up and checked on here and the rest is history. Yahoo and Yippee!

3. Ike Willis

Registered

The revolution came and was won without a shot being fired. I was just thinking of all the history I lived through. America's entry into WW2, the defeat of Germany and Japan, unfortunately, the atomic age, Korean war, Kennedy's assignation, Viet Nam, the gulf wars, Space launches, fall of the iron curtain, cubs winning the world series, and now the presidency being won by a non lawyer and non politician. Best yet, he brought the house and senate with him. Did I miss anything?

4. Chrissy Cross

Registered

All I can still say is WOW....and the house and senate..double WOW!

Ike Willis likes this.
  5. Ina I. Wonder

Ina I. Wonder Supreme Member
    Registered

Nope not that I can see @Ike Willis . :rolleyes: But I do like your stories.

Denise Evans and Ike Willis like this.
  6. Ike Willis

Registered

Thank you Ina. And I like reading your posts as well. Everyone here has something to offer. :)

7. Gary McNeill

Gary McNeill Veteran Member
    Registered

Great Stuff!

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  8. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Good morning, all! Happy Tr-hump Day!;)
    [​IMG]

9. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

Good Morning, Happy Post-Election Day! I'm shocked that so many are shocked. The writing has been on the wall for quite a while now. The people have been fed up and tired of being called names and talked down to. Hopefully things can move in a positive direction now. I'm really hopeful the economy will improve. Hope y'all are doing well. It's a hot one here.

10. Chrissy Cross

Registered

With all the good things happening, hope you got good neighbors @Diane Lane. If you already posted it somewhere, I missed it...sorry.

Also, I really wasn't expecting to wake up and read...It's Trump. Had to keep rereading because it was 3 am and hadn't had any coffee yet.

Gary McNeill and Diane Lane like this.
  11. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I'm so relieved, a feel we now have a fighting chance to get to work on some things;) hugs Honey!!

Honey Gee likes this.
  12. Diane Lane

Registered

The endless move, if that's what it is, continues. His girlfriend's young daughter was there yesterday, screeching all afternoon. I am hopeful that he's moving in with her, somewhere far away, where i don't have to hear or worry about the destructive dogs. He's been coming and going all week, putting more stuff out. I'm praying to God that he's not just making room for her and the screechy one. The dogs have been on alert with every movement. I can't even go in my yard, driveway, or even up on the balcony, without them growling, howling, barking, and acting as if they're going to tear down the fence (again) and come after me.

Ina I. Wonder and Chrissy Cross like this.
  13. Denise Evans

Registered

I may be in shock but I feel happy, not sure, LOL, worn out;) I fell for a lot of the msm stuff, and it was torturous listening to those that were against Trump. I was afraid we were going to lose. I dreamed of having Trump in there, but I don't think I really thought we'd beat the "powers" that "were" her in our government.

Ina I. Wonder and Diane Lane like this.
  14. Denise Evans

Registered

No Ike, and God bless you and God bless America! This has been the worst I've seen in America, and I only recently opened my eyes to the full extent of America's decline. I believe it will be healed, not quickly maybe, and not by one man, but by all of us. I pray for a "United" America, yes with our own opinions and differences, but United. We need all kinds of people, and their thoughts, ideas, and help. I pray people will love America first, always, and for America to stand the way she was meant to, people have to stand together. I can stand next to any Hillary supporter, I feel it in my heart today. I pray they will be as willing:) I'm so happy, but I know we have a lot of work ahead:) hugs Ike!! denise

Gary McNeill and Ike Willis like this.
  15. Diane Lane

Registered

The problem was, we weren't sure about voter fraud, etc. No one really knew which way it would go, but I think it was around 9 p.m. I saw where the electoral college votes were and it looked promising. When I said the shocked ones, I meant those posting videos of themselves all hysterical because now women will lose the vote and we'll be going back to the dark ages (you know, like in countries Hillary supports, that funded her campaign.) It's odd how they're afraid of just the things the Hillary supporters/funders are in favor of. It's almost as if they can't think of themselves, and have been fed a line of BS. :eek:;)