The Good Morning Thread

Discussion in 'Happy Talk' started by Diane Lane, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Truer words were never spoken, lol, the work has just begun!! hug Patsy, oh I'm looking forward to way good foreign relations:) PS I LOVE NIGEL FARAGE!!

2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Not what I wanted to hear but still hoping...

Diane Lane likes this.
  3. Denise Evans

Registered

Ok, I get it now. I notice I can't type this a.m., LOL! I think maybe 4 hours of sleep:) I am sad for her supporters that worked hard for her, then she left them standing there wondering where she went. She went home to bed and sent Podesta to speak to her folks:( I wonder what kind of president she would have been, I'm glad we don't have to find out.

Diane Lane likes this.
  4. Denise Evans

Registered

Prayers get answered, sometimes not the way they think they should be answered, but they are always answered, my belief:) and a Good Morning to you to @Joe Riley !!

Joe Riley likes this.
  5. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

Thanks @Chrissy Cross, me, too. The fact that when he leaves, he's gone for a while, sort of encourages me. I only see one over there now, so I think he either took one with him, or that could be the one I hear somewhere outside of that yard...roaming the streets. It's ridiculous how people here scoff at the leash law and don't think it's a big deal when their combative dogs roam free. I don't care if it's a friendly dog, that's totally different, but these are not dogs that belong in this type of area with homes close together and that's a tiny backyard, too small, especially for two dogs. It would be o.k. for me, especially back when it had a pond, but I think they've filled that in. Fingers crossed that he's just doing a gradual move and will be out soon. I can't tell, because there's still furniture in the one room on my driveway, and some stuff in the garage, which is open to my view.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  6. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

She'd have been the kind of president who'd let our people be slaughtered in Benghazi, like Obama (and she) did. I think eventually people will come to see how crooked she is, and I think Trump will be a pleasant surprise to many. They seem to think Hitler's been elected, but Trump is actually more liberal than a lot of those who voted for him.

Denise Evans likes this.
  7. Honey Gee

Honey Gee Veteran Member
    Registered

Love your picture @Denise Happyfeet x

Denise Evans and Gary McNeill like this.
  8. Gary McNeill

Gary McNeill Veteran Member
    Registered

9. Honey Gee

Honey Gee Veteran Member
    Registered

Good morning all seems a night of riots in the USA. People have just got to accept the result. Pro or against.

Enjoy you day everyone. Going looking for a secret tunnel today. Report back later x

10. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

Ooo secret tunnel eh - sounds very Enid Blyton :p @Honey Gee
    upload_2016-11-10_9-46-32.jpeg Everyone x

11. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Good morning to everyone on the forum. Hope you have a grand day!;)
    [​IMG]

12. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

Mornin'. Feelin' good this mornin'. Still high from the election, I guess. So, had me coffee, now I'm getting' hungry. How's eggs and hash browns sound on this cool, brisk morning'?
    Sounds good to me. These cool morning's remind me of my days on the farm. I was about seven years old when we moved there. My mom's aunt and uncle owned the neighboring farm. When there was no school, their grandkid would stay there. He was my age.
    So, when he was there I would go over and wait for him to get up and fed, so we could go about our days adventures.
    On those days, I often got two breakfasts. One at my house, then one at his. I liked his best.
    At home, I usually got either cold cereal or toast and coffee. At his house, it would be fried eggs, bacon, toasted home made bread with real butter, fresh milk, and sometimes, a slab of home made pie.
    Tell you what, just walking into that kitchen on a frosty morning was what heaven must smell like. The odors just seemed to tickle your nose, one at a time. I would first notice the stronger smell of wood smoke, from the old iron cook stove they still used. Then a whiff of fresh coffee mingled with frying bacon and the hint of toasted bread would further tempt me to eat a second breakfast.
    Uncle was a kidder. He was always picking on one of us kids, in a playful way. I learned fast that if he was pouring out a glass of milk for me, and he said to "say when", he meant "when" and not "stop" or "That's enough". Say anything but when and he just kept pouring, much to the disgust of auntie.
    A farm was a great place to be a young boy.

13. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Thanks, Ike, I closed my eyes and was the third boy at the table.

14. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Me too, Ike. The thought came to me that we woke up to a bi-polar Country. Highs & Lows, aplenty! Hope that changes.

15. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

Unfortunately, the spoiled rotten snot kids can't accept life in the real world. They just gotta run riot. This guy had 'em pegged pretty well.
    14716253_1035095159950007_3932961005076722571_n.jpg