The Good Morning Thread

Discussion in 'Happy Talk' started by Diane Lane, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Honey Gee

Honey Gee Veteran Member
    Registered

2. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Sorry that I am remiss in saying good morning first. I instead opted to write a piece in the education board because I found it ultimately more important to do. I thought everything was going fine but after the dogs went outside and I made my coffee and then turned on the radio just to find out that perhaps I might have to take a college course in order to learn how to properly go to the bathroom.
    What a bummer and a total let down to learn that what I have been doing for nearly 3/4 of a century could be wrong.
    Oh well, I guess I will have to keep doing things the way I have been because I don't have the extra cash on hand to go back to university. As a student of all things concerning life on this planet....... I'm crushed.

Other than allowing the furosemide to do what it does, everything else is hunky dorie. It's rainy but warmer and I have a lot to do this afternoon not excluding going to the gym with Yvonne to get a good workout.

Have a great and blessed day folks..........Bobby

3. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

th (79).jpg Yesterday when I awoke it was 42 degrees, this morning it is in the 60's and the high today will be close to 80. It would be nice if we could just set the thermostat for temperatures we are comfortable with and then the weather outside would line up with this too. :) It will be a good day over here to get last minute errands run. I will be out ordering my "Happy Birthday Jesus" cake today and picking up a few stocking stuffers for my Honey and an Anniversary card for my middle daughter and her husband who got married on Christmas Day 15 years ago. :)

Praying our bodies feel strong and agile today and all our aches and pains just fly away. May our hearts be full of cheer as we think of loved ones far and near...and may the Spirit of Christmas fill each of us with love, joy, and peace today.
    th (95).jpg

4. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

A Good morning to you all! Early morning freezing rain turned our world into an ice skating rink! Happy Saturday!;)
    [​IMG]

5. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

Viva Bobby Cole - VIVA ! :D

6. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Oh you too @Terry Page I so loved seeing your .gifs this a.m. Loved the coffee smiling, and the snow falling;) Sounds like a wonderful bunch of goodies! There really is a Santa Claus!!

7. Denise Evans

Registered

Oh 'dem eggs look good Joe! I think someone here on the forums said they wouldn't be excited about technology until we could have an app that gives us food right from our puters, something like that anyway;)

8. Denise Evans

Registered

I think you mentioned you live near the ocean, maybe not, but I know our weather changes quickly and I am next the the Pacific. We have a severe freeze warning, and it was 35, but feeling like 29 because of wind probably. But tomorrow it could jump up to the 60s. I'm glad because we don't have too long of a stretch before we get something different, lol;)

Have a wonderful day basking in the warm spell @Babs Hunt:)

Ina I. Wonder and Babs Hunt like this.
  9. Denise Evans

Registered

Well if you've been doing it wrong, I must be too @Bobby Cole ;) I think I'll just visit with some others around here, and on SOC today. I get more education, and seem to retain it better than doing college, and it's free;)

have a good one, both of you, and good for you sticking with the gym. I don't know if others know about Silver Sneakers, but after 65 when I get Medicare, some gyms (2 in our little town) work with Silver Sneakers program to give seniors free, gym memberships. Until then, I need to go ahead and dish out the dough to renew my membership. Mine is pay-by-the-month, so if I get lazy, I can skip a month, or two. I hope to be less lazy this next year;)

10. Denise Evans

Registered

11. Honey Gee

Honey Gee Veteran Member
    Registered

Morning @Denise Happyfeet hope it's a good one :)

Denise Evans likes this.
  12. Denise Evans

Registered

Thanks Patsy, and sure hope you do feel better soon. I'll see what I can do to help make you smile;)

[​IMG]

13. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

No, @Denise Happyfeet At one time I lived in Jacksonville, FL very close to the Atlantic Ocean, but now I live in Louisiana and the only water I live near is a pond that our neighbor had dug on his property. :) But thanks for the "Warm" wishes...I do intend to bask in the warmth today as I run my last minute errands. :)

Ina I. Wonder and Denise Evans like this.
  14. Denise Evans

Registered

Hard to remember where everyone is, but I love being in touch with people from everywhere;) I use to live in Alabama (NW, Florence/Killen) and how I loved it there! I was warned all about the humidity, but I loved it, seemed to thrive in it;) And the flowers and trees (Magnolias my fave, they smell so good)!

I don't know where I ended up thinking you lived up near Nova Scotia or somewhere on the upper Atlantic;) hugs, and have a wonderful day in the South!

Ina I. Wonder likes this.
  15. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

That did it ! :D :D :)

Ina I. Wonder and Denise Evans like this.