The Good Morning Thread

Discussion in 'Happy Talk' started by Diane Lane, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Well all I can say is, this was well, worth, waiting for, LOL!! Glad to hear from you @Ike Willis!! Shoot, after yesterday, I'm not sure there are any "real liberals" left (no pun intended, but it works, lol). Let's just say if there were any around here, they're al "right" now;)

2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Yes, of course.... 2-day delivery.......always fast and gets there right on schedule ! ! Thanks for the great idea, @Joe Riley !

3. Ina I. Wonder

Ina I. Wonder Supreme Member
    Registered

Good day to all of you fair people. I wonder where that bit of a phrase comes from? Fair people? Oh well, that doesn't matter, it works here.

@Bobby Cole now why would you choose such an asinine subject? Or are you thinking of going into child care as a career change. You can learn just about anything on YouTube now days. I keep getting emails about free online college courses. Should I forward them on to you? Although I do think you could find something more interesting than potty training to study. Maybe you could sponsor an online class in lieu of the heretofore mentioned subject, I'm a strong believer of education you know. :cool:

@Denise Happyfeet , I think I'm related to your troll, except for the coloring, that's what I looked like this morning. I woke up to high humidity, and Izzy sleeping on top of my head. I learned early on not to try curling my hair. When I was about seven or eight, my mother got the wild idea of putting my looong hair up into bobby pin curls. The problem occur when she took off for the day, and forgetting that she had done so. It stayed up for an extra day before she remembered to take if down. I had the first affro hair do in town! :eek: And she still made me go to church for Wednesday night services.

@Ike Willis what did you do with the 35 rabbits? I've hunted rabbit, raised them on the farm for my family and to sell, but cleaning them can be a chore.

@Yvonne Smith don't you fuss about mailing anything for awhile. I'm not going anywhere. You just stay well!!! :p

We need some sort of map that we can all look at and at least see a general area of where our friends live. We have @Honey Gee , @Holly Saunders , @Patsy Faye , @Terry Page , @Gary Ridenour , @Steve North , and so many others that I can't remember them all, and sometimes it would help to have an idea of where and what they might be doing. Any ideas folks??:rolleyes:

4. Terry Page

Terry Page Supreme Member
    Registered

Good morning to you all it's our Christmas today so will not be on here so much, have a great Sunday...

oie_floaties.gif

5. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

Hi @Terry Page - beautiful picture ! :)

[​IMG]Day to you and yours :)

6. Patsy Faye

Registered

@Ina I. Wonder - the simple answer is to put your destination in the signature :)

7. Honey Gee

Honey Gee Veteran Member
    Registered

8. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Good morning christmas.jpg
    Merry Christmas @Terry Page Hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas today!

Morning @Patsy Faye How's the weather where you are, and how are you feeling today?

Good Morning @Honey Gee That's a really cute kittens playing picture you have shared this morning. I sure wish I could have one of those to play with.

@Ike Willis Another good adventure tale yesterday. I really think you should put on these fab tales in a book...I know I would buy a copy for sure.

Wherever you are and whatever you are up to today...may it be a day filled with joy so that you can go to sleep tonight with a big smile on your face.

9. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

Ina- all the bunnies got used in recipes. Mostly fried or baked.

10. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

Mornin'. First, my 6am weather report. It's a brisk -8 with a 14MPH breeze making it feel a chili -28. That's what today is like here, in beautiful downtown Muscatine, on the east coast of southern Siberia, AKA Iowa.
    It's so cold, I had to use my blow torch to heat up the toilet seat.
    I hear snow plows, so must must have snowed some too. We were supposed to get a couple inches.
    Looked at the local news site a bit ago and noticed many churches were cancelling services today. Hmmm, I didn't think God ever took any days off.
    I'm staying in today and in front. In front of the TV, or the computer, or the cook stove.
    It's getting about time to go make some breakfast. My mind is thinking, biscuits, sausage gravy, coffee and cinnamon rolls. My refrigerator is saying, eggs and hash browns is what we got. So, after that feast, I'll be ready to do battle with any libs I can find online.
    Behave yourselves. It's too cold to get kicked out of the house today.:D

11. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Good morning, all! Time to get cracking!;)
    serveimage.png

12. Patsy Faye

Registered

Ha ha ! Hope you enjoyed the breakfast anyway :p

Ike Willis likes this.
  13. Patsy Faye

Registered

[​IMG] Good morning Everyone xx
    @Babs Hunt
    Hi there Babs - a little better so far today - be positive I say :) x