The Good Morning Thread

Discussion in 'Happy Talk' started by Diane Lane, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

2. Ruby Begonia

Ruby Begonia Supreme Member
    Registered

Lara, one of my greatest thrills was spotting a baby cardinal being taught to fly by its parents in my yard!

3. Chrissy Cross

Registered

How precious! Have never seen that. I used to have a dove couple who built a nest every year either in my tree or sometimes in the top part of the open patio table umbrella. I would watch the male gathering the twigs and things, he was so busy, lol.

4. Terry Page

Terry Page Supreme Member
    Registered

Good morning everyone, we have just had breakfast on another perfect sunny day.
    Going to a tea plantation and factory followed by another temple tour this morning.
    Have a good day/night catch up with you later.

upload_2016-1-27_8-50-8.jpeg

5. Ina I. Wonder

Ina I. Wonder Supreme Member
    Registered

@Terry Page , I hope the two of you have an enjoyable day at the tea plantation. I am waiting to see your pictures and ideas on all that you see. What a wonderful and enriching thing to be able to travel and connect to this earth.

Here in Texas it is almost 10:pm. So off to bed for me. I along with everyone else look forward to your post when I awake.

6. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

Morning folks...

It's 6am, just trying to rally myself to get ready for work, still feeling poorly..not quite as bad as I did last night, ..but not great, so we'll see how the day Pans out...

It's Dark raining and blowing gale force winds out there...no wonder I don't feel well..LOL

Enjoy your tea plantation trip Terry..and everyone else have a good day whatever you're doing

morging.gif

7. Tom Locke

Tom Locke Veteran Member
    Registered

A general question to no-one in particular; is there the remotest possibility that it will ever stop raining?

8. Lara Moss

Lara Moss Supreme Member
    Registered

mornings.jpg

Haha…NO WAY….I LOVE all of you people!!
    Enjoy your day at the Tea Plantation Terry.
    See you when you wake up Ina.
    Try to keep dry Holly & Tom.

And may everyone here have a wonderful day!

9. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

Mornin. Early mornings brings out the grumpy cat of Lara's post, in me. I have to be up awhile before I can face others, in a friendly manner.
    We east coast Iowans have 29 balmy degrees at 5:30am, with near 40 promised later. Sounds good. I'm not goin nowhere and not doin nothin.
    Well, I better get started else I'll never get all my naps done today.
    Behave yourselves. If you can't behave, try to avoid all those d^%*n security cameras.:D

10. Chrissy Cross

Registered

image.jpg Good morning everyone! Upper 60's today also and sunny. We won't get rain until the weekend when my daughter gets back from Hawaii and of course on Tuesday when I drive back home. :(

@Holly Saunders, hope you feel better!

@Ike Willis, yes, always remember there are security cameras everywhere and people with iPhones who will record any wrong doing or embarrassing activity. :)

11. Ruby Begonia

Registered

Good morning! I'm getting a late start on my regular Wed off. Need to go out for a few things; new pot holders, household paper goods, dog treats, Stevia, Windex. *sigh*.

I want to buy something exciting for myself today but I need to save for household needs. I want my place repainted this Spring and for sure have carpeting professionally shampooed and an electrician in to replace a bathroom light fixture I have yet to buy, also fix my smoke alarms that are hard-wired, but don't work. Lots of cash needed. No new Spring wardrobe for me!

12. Mari North

Mari North Veteran Member
    Registered

No. :p Actually the alternative response would have me donning an Annie wig and screeching out "THE SUN'LL COME UP TOMORRRRRRRRRRRRRRROW" and trust me, @Tom Locke we don't want *that* so we'll just stick with nope, no possibility whatsoever that it will ever stop raining.

Ina I. Wonder and Ruby Begonia like this.
  13. Chrissy Cross

Registered

@Ruby Begonia, your place sounds like mine, lol.

A few years ago my son came out and replaced all 8 of my smoke alarms because the battery was just too difficult to change in them. I actually listened to beeping for months because I couldn't do it. Eventually the fire dept. Came out and 3 handsome fireman even had a hard time doing it. That's another embarrassing story. :)

I still have a hard time with 2 because the ceiling is extra high there and I need the real tall ladder.

Ina I. Wonder and Ruby Begonia like this.
  14. Mari North

Mari North Veteran Member
    Registered

Mornin' everyone! It's "one of those days" days for me. I got up very early, even for me, and had good intentions of starting work very early. But... golly, it just hasn't happened!

I kept getting sidetracked and grabbing other things to do, and then it was 9:00 and I hadn't done a thing. So I stalked... uh, I mean "caught up with" my family and friends on Facebook... and then it was 10:00 and I hadn't done a thing.

Then I came here to check what you wonderful people have been up to although it's now 10:25 and I still haven't started work, it's the wisest thing I've done all day!

Who's snoring?! Is someone still *sleeping?!* :)

Ina I. Wonder and Lara Moss like this.
  15. Ruby Begonia

Registered