The Healing Power Of Metals

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Joe Riley, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

THE HEALING POWER OF METALS by Peter Morrell
    [​IMG]

There are seven metals in the ancient alchemical system of healing, which have resurfaced from time to time in medical thought. With growing interest in this area, this article gives merely an outline of them, their links with disease and materia medica and thus hopefully an introductory portait of their perennial relevance to natural healing.

The article is basically divided into two parts - first a part that describes the 7 metals and their symbolic links; second a discussion of how this knowledge can be applied to heal your life.

The seven metals are

gold
    silver
    mercury
    copper
    iron
    tin
    lead

They correspond respectively to the planets sun, moon, mercury, venus, mars, jupiter and saturn. These in turn correspond with certain key qualities or personalities described in detail in astrology and Hermetic science. Stated simplistically and for brevity, mars is seen as masculine and active, venus is feminine, artistic and passive, jupiter the theorizer, saturn the lord of death, mercury the communicator, sun the day-king and moon the night goddess.

They are also deemed to correspond to the parts of the body as follows

sun - gold - aurum - heart and spine
    moon - silver - argentum - brain and fluids
    mercury - mercury - hydrargyrum - nervous system, lungs
    venus - copper - cuprum - kidneys, nutrition
    mars - iron - ferrum - blood, muscles and circulation
    jupiter - tin - stannum - liver & gall bladder
    saturn - lead - plumbum - skeleton and skin, hair, nails

Similarly the planets and metals correspond to certain colours. There are various schemes. One such scheme is as follows:

sun - gold - golds, yellows
    moon - silver - white, cream, greens
    mercury - mercury - silver, grey, yellow
    venus - copper - blues, pinks, pastel shades
    mars - iron - reds & browns
    jupiter - tin - oranges
    saturn - lead - black, dark colours, purple, violet, indigo

Because foods can also be classified as the seven metals, one may change one's diet so as to reduce foods that are harmful for you and increase your use of more helpful foods. This applies generally, not just to considerations of which foods might be rich in which metals. Some food correspondences are shown:

sun - sunflower seeds, oranges, eggs, grapes
    moon - melons, cucumbers, yogurt, cheese, milk
    mercury - cereals
    venus - fruits, potato, chocolate, sweets, berries
    mars - peppers, tomatoes, onion, garlic, curry, meats, black pudding
    jupiter - nuts, seeds, lemons, apples
    saturn - coffee, carob, aubergenes, olives

Continue

Bobby Cole and Yvonne Smith like this.
  2. Hal Pollner

Hal Pollner Veteran Member
    Registered

I've always liked Uranium, especially since 1938, when Hahn and Strassman discovered the U-235 isotope could be split releasing great energy.
    Hal

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  3. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

There is a current TV ad for copper infused in some garments.

Joe Riley likes this.
  4. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

That chart looks like Election Night 2020. :D:D

I remember the copper bracelets for arthritis fad. Is that still a thing? I actually like the look of copper jewelry. Hmmmm.

5. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

6. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Metal-Fabric Infused, Earth-Inspired Fashion for the Future:eek:

"Indeed, what this collection brought to mind for me was an elegant "found" quality. If we do end up realizing a Mad Max reality, these seem like what the style-inclined folk of either sex might fashion for themselves to wear from fabrics they find or cobble together. There's also a protective quality in the oversize stiffness that, in a hostile environment, would feel comforting - cozy, even".

[​IMG]

Bobby Cole likes this.
  7. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

8. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

In the sports industry copper infused, knee, wrist, arm, and hand “socks” are being sold everywhere. When I was having so much trouble with my elbows, I bought some copper infused socks from Walmart for $10 and I honestly believe they worked better than the standard socks.
    At the gym, I see a lot of seniors with copper bracelets and my wife still sports a copper and gem wrist bracelet.

Beth Gallagher and Joe Riley like this.
  9. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

[​IMG]

Self-Healing Metals Help Fight Corrosion
    MIT scientists have found that aluminum oxide provides “healing”-like features when applied as a thin protective coating layer to other metals.

"Almost all metals, except gold, tend to oxidize when exposed to air and water. This interaction is what produces rust on iron, tarnish on silver, and verdigris on copper or brass—all of which weaken the metal over time, leading to cracks or structural failure. However, there is way to prevent corrosion. There are three elements that produce an oxide that serves as a protective barrier to prevent any further oxidation: aluminum oxide, chromium oxide, and silicon dioxide".

"Researchers at MIT have found that when applied in thin layers, solid oxide protective coating can deform almost like a liquid, filling any cracks and gaps as they form. The thin coating layer can be instrumental in preventing leakage of tiny molecules that can penetrate through most materials, such as hydrogen gas that could be used to power fuel-cell cars, or the radioactive tritium (a heavy form of hydrogen) that forms inside the cores of nuclear power plants".

10. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

3 Precious Metals And Their Miraculous Effect On Your Health And Well-Being
    [​IMG]
    "Precious metals have been used since ancient times by the Egyptians and in Ayurveda to cure various ailments as they are considered to provide innumerable health benefits. The Egyptians and Indians ate with gold and silver utensils and cutlery and used copper vessels to store and drink water. It is still a common practice in India to cover sweetmeats by a silver or golden foil".

• Copper is used to treating obesity, anemia, and edema
    • Copper coins placed on the forehead subsides headaches and reduces blood pressure
    • Wearing a copper bracelet cures neurosis, insomnia, and alleviates joint and muscle pains

• It helps improve metabolism, enhances insulin activity and reduces inflammation

Last edited: Dec 5, 2020
    Bobby Cole likes this.
  11. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I bought some "copper infused" face masks from QVC a few months ago. I didn't think much about the copper infusion part; they just looked like well-made reusable masks. (Not sure what the point is of copper in a face mask. :D)

And after poking around on Amazon last night, I bought myself a copper bracelet. I don't have arthritis pain to speak of, but I like the looks of this. Also, it's made in the USA. I found several pieces of copper jewelry hand-made by American Indians at very reasonable prices on Amazon.

copper.jpg

Bobby Cole likes this.
  12. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

The sellers advertise it helps, and history/science reports says so too >>>

copper kills viruses and bacteria so why aren't our ...
    www.designboom.com/design/copper-destroys-viruses-and-bacteria-so-why-arent-our-surfaces-covered-in-it-03-18-2020/
    the studies continue — as fast company reports, using copper has been shown to reduce bacteria in health care settings by 90 percent. a study from 1983 found that hospital door knobs made of ...

Coronavirus: Can copper door handles stop the COVID-19 spread?
    www.smh.com.au/national/copper-coated-doorknobs-to-kill-covid-it-makes-sense-say-scientists-20200414-p54jqi.html
    Copper appears to have several unique properties that allow it to kill viruses. When a bacterium or virus lands on copper, electrically charged particles known as ions jump from the surface into the bacterium, punching holes in it and killing it. Copper also appears to have a range of other negative effects on bacteria, including damaging its DNA.

Copper kills coronavirus. Why aren't our surfaces covered ...
    www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/copper-kills-coronavirus-why-arent-our-surfaces-covered-in-it/ar-BB11fIph
    When a virus or bacteria strikes the plate, it's flooded with copper ions. Those ions penetrate cells and viruses like bullets. The copper doesn't just kill these pathogens; it destroys them, right...

((some kinds of) Silver also works.)

13. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

....and then there is Marvelium.....
    [​IMG]

...and Promethium...
    [​IMG]

...and of course Vibranium !:rolleyes:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 10, 2020
    Jeff Elohim and Nancy Hart like this.