The Pit And The Peak Of Your Day

Discussion in 'Happy Talk' started by Holly Saunders, Oct 26, 2017.

1. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

There's nothing worse than having your coyote pee rained on.

How old are your granddaughters? (I read where you introduced them to cream cheese.)

Von Jones likes this.
  2. Von Jones

Von Jones Supreme Member
    Registered

Lol.

Stairsteps 10, 9, almost 8, and almost 7. The youngest was so certain the it was white butter, lol.

Mary Stetler and John Brunner like this.
  3. Von Jones

Von Jones Supreme Member
    Registered

The pit of the day; really a pit.

Granddaughters stayed over for the night but during the day yesterday the 9 year old lost a tooth. She informed me that the tooth fairy goes other places. I didn't know that.:eek: Well, this morning I went about my usually routine, cleaning, and threw away balls of paper towels. Then we all sat down to eat and it dawned on me that I think I threw her tooth away and I exclaimed 'Oh, no!, I think I threw away your tooth.' Her head went down. :( After confirming where she had it I knew that's exactly what happened. Of course I searched through the trash but didn't come across it, it was so tiny I thought in my mousy voice. So I became the tooth fairy that goes to other places. I fluttered over to where she was sitting, literally, arms waving up and down on my tippy toes. She started smiling as I stuffed something under the pillow next to her and fluttered away to a bowl of soggy cereal, ugh. I tell y'all I crack myself up. :rolleyes::D:) What a golden pit of the day.

4. John Brunner

[​IMG]

Von Jones and Mary Stetler like this.
  5. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

6. Mary Stetler

Registered

7. John Brunner

Believe it or not, there are no drawings of a tooth fairy with a raccoon.

8. Mary Stetler

Registered

Where's @Joe Riley ?

John Brunner and Yvonne Smith like this.
  9. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Von Jones likes this.
  10. Von Jones

Von Jones Supreme Member
    Registered

Pit: I am pissed.

I had a vision and dental policy which the company filed for bankruptcy. Another company swooped in and took over that company and supposedly transitioned all of the policies. Now, I continued to do the necessary changes but I find out that my new card only has dental on it. Whoa. I called and tell them that I had both dental and vision before. Now here's what pissed me off. When I made another call the recording stated that their documentation takes precedent over anything discussed during the call. Not good. So I spoke with an agent and he tells me that I only have dental. No, no, Nanette, I had paid for dental and vision before this transition. I am really trying to control my anger because he kept repeating the same thing. I interrupted him and blatantly said either I get a reduction in my premium or cancel my account. Then he begins to go on about others services. Wait, why would I get services from you if I already had them in the first place. No, I don't want anything from you. That's not right. You lost my vision coverage and now want me to buy one of your plans? No, no, no. Just cancel my account. :mad:Then he goes on to say that I will have coverage until September. I don't want it. I don't want any money coming out of my account either. Do what you have to to make it happen. Apparently he put me on hold while I was talking and didn't come back. Hello, hello :rolleyes:.

Note: There was no cursing during this call only a very firm tone in my voice like I was.:rolleyes: Oh, this is a short version of the conversation.

11. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Supreme Member
    Registered

This does not sound good. It looks like they were not only expecting, but were prepared for, such complaints. You must not be the only one. I'm sorry you are having to go through this, Von.

12. Von Jones

Von Jones Supreme Member
    Registered

I agree. I made it clear what I felt was going on for the 'recording for training.' I also put a stop payment on the premium but they couldn't guarantee that the transaction would be caught today.

13. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

Pit: I went for ethanol free gas that I use in the mower. I made a right at the only light only to get stopped by road construction behind a line of cars. Eventually the line moved and I got to the station and bought the gas. Normally I would just get back on the highway to go in the direction I came from, but it was backed up too as far as I could see, so I got on the highway going the other way to hopefully turn off somewhere that looked familiar. I took a right which pointed me in the direction home was, but ended up on a wild goose chase looking for something familiar. I eventually ended up by accident where I turned in the first place which took me back to what I wanted to avoid. Traffic by that time was moving better, so I only ended up with a scenic but frustrating drive in circles.

14. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

@Von Jones - curse free? maybe you should have ;) - So sorry, such a pain when these things happen

Von Jones likes this.
  15. Von Jones

Von Jones Supreme Member
    Registered

I still got the same result by not cursing. :D Hello, hello.:D