The Pit And The Peak Of Your Day

Discussion in 'Happy Talk' started by Holly Saunders, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Awe Thank you..
    As you might guess would to do me own stuff.May look for new cardio doctor soon this one's on me poop list!

2. Von Jones

Von Jones Supreme Member
    Registered

Pit so early in the morning:

I just blew up at my 13 year grandson for something he did yesterday that I didn't have time to do it then.

Peak: like I said too early in the morning.

3. Hedi Mitchell

Registered

Omg...your normal..
    Yeah:)

Micki Pembroke and Bess Barber like this.
  4. Hedi Mitchell

Registered

Peak..um up and breathing. Off to the SA center soon then home to pack up and go to my brothers house for few days. Not the gathering I had hoped for but hopefully will be fine.
    Pit will tell you later if it happens ;)

5. Von Jones

Von Jones Supreme Member
    Registered

[​IMG]

6. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Peak...….the snow outside looks beautiful. Continuing to decorate inside for Christmas. I love Christmas, but my wife really, really loves Christmas.
    Pit......still fighting sinus colds, but going to buy a descent humidifier for Christmas.

7. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Peak--finally going to get my eye exam and some new glasses. I'm curious about how my cataracts are progressing.

Pit--Primary doc is referring me to a cardiologist because I have a "galloping PVC," which sounds like leaky plumbing but is actually an extra heartbeat. Who knew?? No other symptoms at this time, thankfully.

8. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

Peak... We got out today to not one but 2 pubs.. we had to go to an independent village pub and book lunch for us all for Saturday when my daughter is here..they have the best festive menu, but today when we got there it was packed with diners, so we booked, paid the deposit and then drove off into North London, and had lunch ( scampi and chips).. in a chain pub there but to our surprise even that was packed with diners... mostly elderly people, I think having their club festive lunches early before the December rush.

Pit : Hard rain all day and such dark skies with it, not great fr driving down very narrow country roads through miles of woodland...

Pit:..stopped off on the way home to see if I could get my hair cut , and the hairdressers was closed all day.. *tsk*..annoying because it's the one I like best but she's 15 miles away..and I can't go tomorrow, because my car is going into the garage in the morning to have a new clutch fitted.

9. Bess Barber

Bess Barber Veteran Member
    Task Force Registered

Peak : It is cold enough that I can wear fuzzy socks.

Pit: @Holly Saunders life sounds so much more glamorous than mine. :D

10. Holly Saunders

Registered

LOL... I doubt it ...:D

Micki Pembroke likes this.
  11. Bess Barber

Bess Barber Veteran Member
    Task Force Registered

It's the London talk. It's a famous cool city with a queen and everything. :p

Micki Pembroke likes this.
  12. Holly Saunders

Registered

Hahaha... well I suppose I take it for granted, living here as I do.... familiarity breeds contempt sometimes...:D

13. Micki Pembroke

Micki Pembroke Veteran Member
    Registered

Pit....When someone offers help in 2 parts.....Do you need help moving snow? Do you have a snow blower?.....Do you need help mowing your lawn? Do you have a riding mower?.....Peak....Do both myself, wears off a lot of frustration from silly people. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.

Hedi Mitchell and Holly Saunders like this.
  14. Holly Saunders

Registered

Pit : I had a bad asthma attack last night just before midnight ..started because I was laughing hard at something my o/h said... but despite taking several puffs of my inhaler , I couldn't stop coughing, and the extra medication, just caused me to have a racing heartbeat , and the tremors... !! Horrible night's sleep ensued.

Pit : waiting for a delivery that should have been here 3 hours ago.. update tracking says delivery van is still at the same tiny village it was at 11 am... it's now 2.15pm !!o_O

Peak : Sunny altho' cold day... first proper sunny day in over a week .

15. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Pit: Wife still trying to get over her cough/sinus thing. She went to the doctor, but said "just keep taking what you're taking". Cough/sinus mainly happens in the evening and middle of night. New humidifier helps in the bedroom, but just not big enough. Have ordered a larger one.

Peak: Got laundry done yesterday and bed linens changed. Have all indoor and outdoor Christmas décor/lighting up. Have our Christmas Village all set up on dining room table. Lights up nicely! Made hamburgers last night for supper...…..like the Campbell's soup ad, "um, um good".