They Don't Want To Accept It

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Diane Lane, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

hillary-trophy-new.jpg

Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
    Diane Lane likes this.
  2. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Only if you hit them over the head with it. Count me in.

Diane Lane and Frank Sanoica like this.
  3. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

As it generally is, the head of the snake regarding the protests is money. Move on.org (Soros) and others like them are bankrolling the majority of the instigators causing havoc in the country. If the money were to be stopped the pockets of the "active" instigators would soon be empty and they would be forced to go home.
    Wherever a pre-prepared sign is seen, there is money behind it and wherever the money is coming from it should be frozen by the homeland security agency for further investigation.

Along with the Clinton Foundation investigation I really believe that any attachment that Soros or any other overseas entity has with that foundation the individual American bank accounts should be frozen until all of the air is cleared regarding any possible duplicity with any illegal acts both locally and internationally.
    With all of their assets frozen the disruptions we see across America would soon dwindle to just a few localized professional rioters who gain their cash by being on welfare programs which should be immediately cut off should a protester find himself/herself in jail.

Jail time or even the presence of the United States military does little compared to the emptying of someone's pockets. Suddenly, when a person is stone cold broke their attention span becomes acutely improved.

4. Denise Evans

Registered

I hope this "is" who the protestors are @Bobby Cole because the thought of true, Americans not accepting that we all got our vote, and it is in the Constitution of the United States is worse for me to think about. Cutting off funding for this "uprising" would be easier than dealing with the other:( I am actually missing things by not having cable, but no telling what stupid comments the msm is throwing in.

I woke up worried about this. I have relatives in the Portland area of Oregon, plus I'm concerned for our whole country:( Can Obama still call for martial law and take away our President Elect since he's not sworn in?

Bobby Cole likes this.
  5. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Martial law can only be done by the approval of Congress although the actual declaration does come from the president at large and no, so far as I know it would not affect the incoming of a new president. It's like war. The president has the right and office to declare war but only if the senate approves it.

What Obama can do, after an appeal to the people to stand down, is to encourage each governor to do whatever has to be done to stop any further uprisings not excluding a state wide martial law. But again, each governor would have to depend on their own legislation devices in order to have it approved.

Denise Evans likes this.
  6. Denise Evans

Registered

Ok, that is a relief. Most of us know that was a theory that Obama may have had a plan for martial law to stay in office.

7. Ken Anderson

It's not about that. They were rioting before the elections, when the media and all of the experts were telling us that Hillary was going to win. They were rioting before the primaries, and they were rioting even before anyone was thinking of the elections. No, there are some among the very wealthy, such as George Soros, who can profit from chaos, at the same time as they are insulated from it. In a time of chaos, those who are insulated from it can profit and gain power. I won't pretend to know the plan, but I know there is one.

When I suggest these people are being paid, I don't mean that every protester is drawing a check. All it takes are some key people to get it going, as well as some key people to steer its directions, while the bulk of them are drawn from willing volunteers who just want to be a part of something. There are also those who know that the chaos allows them opportunities to steal stuff, as well. Sure, there are some angry people and some of them may be angry about the results of the election, about police shootings, or other issues, the people who are bringing them together are on the payroll, one way or other. Take the money out of the equation and you might have a few angry outbursts, but that would be it.

I don't think there's any such thing as a true grassroots effort anymore.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
    Diane Lane and Bobby Cole like this.
  8. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

All these brave paid thugs and the university cry babies where are they going to be if this country has a real catastrophe. They will probably need therapy and can not help.

9. Ken Anderson

10. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Maybe we found a use for those FEMA camps

11. Ken Anderson

12. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

13. Martin Alonzo

Registered

This is the modern education system, this politico correctness that is spread into the school where you don’t punch someone in the nose you just call them names over and over. They fell that if you call them enough names [racist, xenophobe, ect.] you will win.

As a judo instructor and had a child loss a match and stated to do damage or sat down and cried he would not last long and all the other students would back me up.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  14. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I hope my grandsons aren't in any of the schools I am reading about where teachers are comparing Trump to Hitler.

My brother is a liberal college professor....I don't dare tell him I voted Trump.

15. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

There's a lot of disinformation everywhere you go and that makes it hard to know what to believe but the current talk is Trump may offer Secretary of State to Mitt Romney. That would be a good move in my opinion.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2016
    Ina I. Wonder likes this.