They Think We Are Crazy?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

We keep hearing about these crazy conspiracy theorist [conspiracy analyst] they even try censorship against anyone who does not believe their outright lies. They claim these people are unscientific which is anything but true. They are pushing their viable source of truth but it is ran by the same people calling them crazy. Fact checkers are controlled by the same group that call you crazy. At one time if you were interested in religion you had to ask a priest unless you knew Latin. Doing a search on line you are directed into what they want you to know. Example if you try typing in global warming sea level rise, loss of ice on the poles, polar bear extinction. You will get a totally different answer if you type graft on sea levels, Google earth look through time ice on the south poles or ice thickness of sea ice in artic, polar bear census. They don’t want to questioning what they say is fact they will censor you or ban you from all interaction on the internet. Why would putting a search on Google be different than a search with DuckDuckGo if facts are fact they would have to be the same. It reaches a time where it becomes so obvious that no one who looks at it can think any different. Example I have a photo which show the pentagon when it was first hit showing a 15/16 foot diameter hole and they claim a 757 airplane when through. Or the 3.7 billion dollar pay out for vaccine damage which they claim is safe. The great awakening is happening. Enjoy the show.
    Beyond Censorship: Destroying Free Thought Online

Nancy Knudson likes this.
  2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Interesting how the video points out the "democratization" of the internet is being curtailed. I guess what the internet is, and what the likes of Google are fighting to limit, is the very thing they want our government to become...which will then have to be curtailed and censored.

Ken Anderson and Martin Alonzo like this.
  3. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Your right but you have a vote to change government and no vote to change Google

Nancy Knudson likes this.
  4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

In a way we do, if we started using Bing or Gibiru instead of Google, it would get someone's attention.

Monica Rich and Don Alaska like this.
  5. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

Funny thing happened I just did a search on my last name. It said there were 5 pages of results but when I got to page 3 there was now only three and after the first entry the rest of the results were for "leo".

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  6. Nancy Knudson

Nancy Knudson Very Well-Known Member
    Registered