This Coronavirus Problem

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Thomas Stearn, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Currently, the largest number of active cases of COVID-19 is in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas, where I used to live and work in the EMS field. I am still in touch with dozens of people working in EMS and other medical fields there through an RGV EMS Facebook group, and because many of these people are my friends. Yes, COVID-19 is very bad there, not only in the numbers of people testing positive but in the number of people who are hospitalized and dying of it. A former student of mine just died of COVID-19.

However, and this isn't intended to minimize the very real problem that exists there, but to more accurately define it, this is on the Texas/Mexico border and, to my surprise, the federal government is still not controlling border crossings there. People from Mexico who are sick are crossing the border to be treated in US hospitals., and consequently counting as US cases of active COVID-19 illnesses and deaths.

I don't know about other border areas because the only ones I am familiar with, on our southern border, are the Rio Grande Valley and the Southern California/Mexico border, and these two borders are managed much differently.

In the Rio Grande Valley, Mexican citizens are allowed to cross the border into Brownsville, Hidalgo, and at other crossings in order to work, to shop, or conduct other business. There is a border checkpoint at the bridge over the Rio Grande River but it's not a real checkpoint. It's more like what the US/Canada border used to be like. They ask what your business in the country is and, except for some random searches or when some other red flag is presented, anyone is allowed to pass through.

For those who have reason to fear that they won't be able to pass the border checkpoint, or who want to bring more stuff with them than the border guards will allow, the Rio Grande River is only waist-deep in many places. When I lived there, I crossed the bridge several times and people could be seen from the bridge wading across the river holding bundles over their heads.

From what I am told, that hasn't changed much. While there is a fence now on parts of the Rio Grande River, Mexican citizens are still being allowed to cross into Brownsville and Hidalgo. Presumably, if they say that they are sick and want to go to a Texas hospital, they won't be allowed to cross but if they say that they are coming across to go shopping, or for some other reason, they will be let across. Then, of course, they cannot be turned away from whatever hospital they go to.

As many of these people are sick, as opposed to having simply been exposed to the virus, they are infecting others, particularly EMS, hospital, and other medical personnel who cannot refuse to see them. Before COVID-19, many other viruses and third-world diseases were introduced to the Rio Grande Valley through these same means, which is why I test positive for tuberculosis.

The real border checkpoint is near Falfurrias, Texas, more than a hundred miles north. It is in a desolate area, and it's difficult to get past that checkpoint without documentation. However, the Rio Grande Valley is sort of a free zone. People who intend to immigrate illegally to the United States would stay in the Rio Grande Valley until they could make arrangements to get past the Falfurrias checkpoint.

I had presumed this would have been greatly curtailed but apparently it has not been.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2020
  3. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

The beginning of this video should be a wake up. People in Australia being hauled out of cars or being thrown to the ground by police just because you do not have a mask. Also the plan to use covid to put the world into bondage
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/7c2pTELijC4/

Ed Wilson likes this.
  4. Martin Alonzo

Registered

5. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Much of the problem with this Virus is
    No one really knows nothing for sure as to where and how it lurks around us.
    Even the doctors and top scientist are only making an educated guess.
    Considering so many are cleaning and spraying and it does not seem to help much- makes me wonder if not air born and masks and etc are only a mild deterrent keeping it at bay for some.
    The Virus has become a money making and money losing battle, depending where you fall in that category.
    Until everyone stays put or a cure has been proven- or a vaccine that works- it will only get worse.
    I fail to understand how anyone can rely on information from a non medical person as to how to conduct oneself, when even medical personnel are not sure.

Nancy Hart likes this.
  6. Martin Alonzo

Registered

They say once we get our vaccine and they mark people so they know who has it. It sounds a little familiar to something that happened before.
    1200px-Tatuerat_fångnummer.jpg main-qimg-7fdcf2dd8bd093f445027e362ead50b7-c.jpg

Ken Anderson likes this.
  7. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

I just watched a Biden campaign ad saying he would make mask wearing mandatory if elected.

8. Martin Alonzo

Registered

9. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Something about that seems a little bogus or at the very least, planned very badly.
    Will someone run out to the parking lot to see if a person has out of town plates or check I.D.s before entering a door?
    Will the police be stopping people on the highways and streets to see if those with an out of town plate have complied to the health laws?
    Maybe a check point at the state line for incoming traffic?

Either way, I look lousy in pink so I think it’s a terrible idea.

10. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

That Montana news article is from back in early April, and i remember being shocked about it then, too. it think that it was only a few days before they rescinded the order for enforcing that, and I have not hear about it happening anywhere since then.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  11. Ken Anderson

This probably won't remain on Youtube long. It's been up for more than a month but is being widely shared now, so I don't expect it will be there much longer. Please watch it while it's still available, and keep in mind that New York is what Dr. Fauci pointed to as the way things should be done. It's not a short watch but it's very interesting.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2020
    Bobby Cole and Martin Alonzo like this.
  12. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Every time I talk about this medical mafia a few people here jump all over me. Maybe this virus will open a few eyes. Very moving video I hope they do not remove it because they do all the others trying to get the truth out.

13. Ken Anderson

This probably won't be up long, as their website has already been removed.

Martin Alonzo and Bobby Cole like this.
  14. Martin Alonzo

Registered

The medical system was co oped in the early 1900s by Rockefeller and BIG PHARMA it has been a mafia ever since.
    This is slowly exposing the Big Pharma monopoly on medical industry. Another good video Ken Bring back the healers and get rid of the medical drug pusher. These doctors would be called healers wanting to help and go against big pharma. .

15. Martin Alonzo

Registered

A virus or politico???
    A medicine that has been used to prevent malaria all around the world and Having doctor all around the world proving it works.Australia now bans it and finds anyone even having it. This is totally politico and he is the proof.
    ScreenShot_20200819073233.png