Thoughts About Cooking

Discussion in 'Food & Drinks' started by Yvonne Smith, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Richard Paradon

Richard Paradon Supreme Member
    Registered

I can honestly say that cooking is my hobby! There are few things that I enjoy doing more. I will sometimes just go to the market with no plans and pick a few items up and create a great (my opinion and the dogs) dish. I cook all cuisines with the exception of India dishes which I can not get the correct spices for. We do have several Indian stores here in Pattaya but they only sell in bulk and I don't think I could ever use three kilos of garam masala!

2. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Well, this thread can use a good bump. :D I have always loved to cook, and love having a well-equipped kitchen to play in. Since retiring I expanded my skills a bit by venturing into pasta making, asian cuisines, and baking different types of bread. Of course, now there are only the two of us to cook for, so I had to learn to scale things back a bit. I suppose I will never get tired of cooking; it's a happy place for me.

3. Trevalius Guyus

Trevalius Guyus Veteran Member
    Registered

Gourmet, vegan chef, here. Cooking is one thing, of a very few, that keeps me interested in life.

Beth Gallagher and Yvonne Smith like this.
  4. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

I am retired from personal cooking which I did very well for five years but now enjoy having all my meals prepared by a truly gormet chef.

Beth Gallagher likes this.