Thoughts About The Earth Being Flat

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Yvonne Smith, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

I loved Jacks and boy - was I good ! :cool:

2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Some of the people that I follow on Facebook are leaders in the flat earth information, and today, I just added another one, that I still have to check out, but I am interested.
    His name is Noel J. Hadley, and he and Rob Skiba just finished a show on Truth Frequency Radio called “Worthess Mysteries” , and Mr. Hadley also has a book out with the same title.

The book is free today on Amazon in the Kindle Version, and I just downloaded a copy of it to read (as soon as I finish reading “Hawaii” by James Michener), just in case anyone else wants to pursue this intriguing topic (only for open-minded people, obviously).
    Here is the link to the radio broadcast:
    https://tfrlive.com/revolutionary-radio-with-rob-skiba-85357/

And the Amazon ebook :
    https://smile.amazon.com/Worthless-Mysteries-Divine-Council-Immortal-ebook/dp/B07PYJ1JCY/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2HYNY489J86UJ&keywords=worthless+mysteries&qid=1555870351&s=gateway&sprefix=Worthless,aps,189&sr=8-1

3. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

@Yvonne Smith Thank you for the Kindle book link. I will read it.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  4. Patsy Faye

Registered

Hi Yvonne - is this actually true ?!
    Can satellite pictures not take pictures of the Earth ? (as a globe)
    Forgive me if I sound stupid - I'm totally enveloped in a cold virus which has 'zombie' qualities on my mind and body :rolleyes:

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  5. Patsy Faye

Registered

Decided to take a refresh look at the opening video - and I'm taking a chance on my scale of stupidity, but here goes …..
    He mentions the 'dome' - with the amount of hydrogen bombs mentioned, would they not penetrate the dome ………
    When we visit the Moon or Mars, how do we get through the 'dome' ?
    Oh Lordy, I've probably misunderstood the video, I'm in a world of me own right now ! :rolleyes:

Yvonne Smith and Nancy Hart like this.
  6. Yvonne Smith

This topic is probably the most controversial one out there, right now (and has been for hundreds of years), @Patsy Faye , and that is why it is here in the conspiracy section of the forum.
    Only people who are looking into alternative possibilities , what is called “conspiracy theories” by the government, are going to even consider investigating this claim. If a person does not think that our government authorities LIE to the people, then there is no way that they will even check this one out.
    On the face of it, it seems SO preposterous, that when I first read that there were people who thought the earth was not round, I decided to read why someone thought that, just out of curiosity.

However, once I started reading about some of the experiments that have been done, and the deceptions we are given, I started actually investigating this seriously, albeit with a tremendous amount of disbelief.
    I think that is the only way that you can come to a conclusion, Patsy, is to look at the evidence on both sides with an open mind to the possibility that everything we have been told might be a lie, and then study to find answers to the questions that inevitably come up when researching something of this magnitude.

The Bible is definitely a flat-earth book, and describes a created world, and not one that somehow came accidentally into being. There are people who have put forth the idea that our world is nothing more than a hologram, and we are actually existing in something similar to the world in the “Matrix” movie.
    The Bible also talks about “the Great Deception”, and what would be a greater one than telling people that the world came into being through accidental chaos, and not that it was created by God, as the Bible tells us.
    If the very basis of the Bible is wrong, then it automatically discredits the whole Bible.

I do not know what the actual truth is, either; but I am pretty convinced that most of us are being fed lies about what is real and what is faked. So, I look at everything, read and think.......

Patsy Faye likes this.
  7. Yvonne Smith

What we are shown as pictures are basically an artist rendition of the earth and not actual photos. Here are two of these supposed pictures (and there are lots more) that show the earth as looking completely different from one picture to the other.
    Just look at the difference in size of North America , for instance !
    Also, when you read what is said about the pictures, it plainly says that they are composites, and not an actual photograph. High altitude planes can easily take “swaths” of the earth’s surface, just like we can take pictures of multiple angles with our camera and then turn it into a panorama by pasting them together.

931B5F8F-1B97-4EE2-8873-F1D78FD1CFF7.jpeg

Patsy Faye likes this.
  8. Patsy Faye

Registered

You're so right of course - although I'd heard of the theory, it held no interest for me until today
    Just watching the video peaked my curiosity more. Its a fascinating subject for sure
    As you know we watch a lot of documentaries and most are theory based but some theories are very compelling
    Not only gets us thinking, but also using the brain trying to sift through the beguiling and intriguing information, which I love to do

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  9. Yvonne Smith

You have an open and inquiring mind, Patsy, and i think that when you read through this, you will find it as fascinating as I do !

I had to resize the picture before it came out large enough to see, and small enough to actually post. If you look on the website, you can see it much better.

http://testingtheglobe.com/quest1.html

10. Patsy Faye

Registered

Re - your attachment - stated could not be found, but having watched the video since my statement
    I see the picture now (no pun intended)

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  11. Patsy Faye

Registered

This link worked - there are some videos there which is great as we intended to look on You Tube

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  12. Yvonne Smith

Google “ Earth from Moon” , and just look at all of the different size and dimensions of this picture that you get. Some show stars, and some are completely black background.
    The earth should look HUGE from the moon, and some of these pictures show it about the same size as we see the moon from earth.

Also, several of the pictures depict the exact same earth photo (1,3,4,10, 11, etc); but they each show a different view of the moon’s surface and color, and where the earth is in relation to the moon. Pictures #1 and #11 are the exact same picture of the earth, but in a totally different part of the sky.

Pictures #14 and #16 show the exact same cloud formations over the earth in each picture, but look at the different size and background of each one. Also , one shows what looks like the sun rising behind the earth, and the other one does not, yet the earth itself looks identical in both pictures.

NO WAY these can be actual photos, with so many variations !

FB41EF0A-0CB6-426F-817E-065C2B541828.jpeg

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
  13. Patsy Faye

Registered

Certainly odd group of pictures

14. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

15. Patsy Faye

Registered

The conclusion for me is the Earth is spherical - interesting subject though

Bess Barber and Beth Gallagher like this.