Top Russian Official Reveals Their Attack Plan on America

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ken Anderson, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Diane Lane likes this.
  2. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

Very interesting article, I'm glad you shared it. I really don't see many people talking about the Russian agenda, as if it doesn't exist. Anyone our ages should know better. I think Putin is a decisive, strong leader, but unfortunately, he's on the other side. I wish we had someone here who cared about our interests as a country as much as Putin and Netanyahu do about theirs.

3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

I have been reading about Russia making plans, too, and you can't really blame them. We do push the limits along their boundaries, and they push ours. With the American dollar losing value as a global currency, and the possibility of a China/Russia union that makes the yuen the global currency, we caould just about become a third world country overnight.
    What I have been reading was that if we push Russia and provide arms and aid to Ukraine, then they will retaliate by providing the same to the militaristic hispanics who want to make our southwest back into Mexican territory.
    We recently stopped a Russian-trained militant who was here to train the hispanic militants here.
    If we become embroiled in a civil war with the Hispanics (who have been coming here in droves the last few years), and then Russia sets up the Arctic military base they are working on; we could well be taken over by an attack coming at that time.

Diane Lane likes this.
  4. Diane Lane

Registered

That would be very bad. It's amazing to me to read the comments sections of the articles in the Rio Grande Valley (along Texas/Mexico border, for those unaware) newspapers. The militant ones attack those with Hispanic surnames who support the U.S. as not brown enough, basically calling them race traitors. I see the same all the time on Twitter, with left wing Blacks attacking Conservative Blacks. I miss when we used to be a melting pot, and people coming here appreciated the benefits (and I don't mean welfare benefits) and freedoms that come with living in the U.S. When my grandparents came here, they had to be separated, with my Grandfather coming first, and having to show that he was a hard worker who could hold a job and provide for his family, before my Grandmother and the children were allowed to enter the U.S. Nothing was handed to them, nor to others in previous eras. They wouldn't have taken it if it had been, because they were proud people, with strong work ethics, who loved what the U.S. represented, a fresh start, a place where hard work and determination paid off, and anyone could rise up and better him or herself. It's sickening what a few generations and a lot of manipulation behind the scenes, have done to this country.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  5. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

I lived in the Rio Grande Valley for about twenty years, and was the only non-Hispanic person in town, at the last place I lived, and am still in touch with several friends and former students and coworkers there. In large part, the people who were born and raised in the Rio Grande Valley are not at all in favor of uncontrolled borders. For one thing, their families, if they came from Mexico, came across legally. For another, when they take jobs, it is their jobs that the illegal immigrants are taking, and the fact that they are there keeps wages down.

Diane Lane likes this.
  6. Diane Lane

Registered

Yes, and they are, for the most part, from upstanding and law abiding families, and love, and are proud of, this country and the state of Texas. I've seen a big change in The Valley over the years, and it's heartbreaking. I can't imagine how the natives feel about it.