Trump 2024

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Beth Gallagher, May 11, 2023.

1. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Yeah, the corruption goes ever deeper. That is, in part, why she mouthed off to the judge so often and was allowed to violate witness rules. She had the judge in her pocket.

Beth Gallagher and Vada Bloom like this.
  2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

President Trump is usually several steps ahead of whatever he is opposing, and so far, he has done an excellent job of making Fani Willis look pretty bad, and I expect she will at least lose her job, and possibly even go to jail for what she has done.
    Right now, her lover/DA has resigned in humiliation and disgrace, and she can either do the same, or try to continue the trial with a different DA. If she continues, no jury is going to believe anything she says, and if she also resigns and leaves the trial , all of the charges will likely be dismissed.

On the other had, if she does continue the trial, Trump has made sure that people all across America will be watching to see what happens next, and people who would have never seen the testimony about the 2020 election will now likely be seeing it for the first time.
    They do not say that Trump plays 5-D chess for no reason !
    I am looking forward to see where he takes this circus next…..

3. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I would be genuinely shocked if this were to happen. She's in more than one "protected class" and will go about her loathsome business.

Vada Bloom and Don Alaska like this.
  4. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Is she being allowed to continue the prosecution? I had read that if she were removed from the case a change of venue would be required.

Vada Bloom likes this.
  5. Vada Bloom

Vada Bloom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Beth Gallagher and Yvonne Smith like this.
  6. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I just read that her lead prosecutor (and main squeeze) just resigned so now she doesn't have to.

Vada Bloom likes this.
  7. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

Apparently, the judge thinks he can allow one liar on the case, but not two, so one or the other had to leave. No matter, Fani Willis has lost all credibility now, and with the lying under oath, will very likely be prosecuted at some point.
    The judge was someone who contributed to Fani Willis’ campaign, so the judge is now sucked into the whole mess, too. It would have been smarter for him to have shut everything down, because now Trump has all of them in the fish net, and maybe governor Kemp, too, since he is in a position to make a difference in this case.

Don Alaska and Vada Bloom like this.
  8. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Who knows how it will resolve? The judge in the case is allowing a violation of the Georgia rules of conduct. Interesting.... The governor could throw the case out, but that would put him in the middle of a nightmare as well. Appeals will probably be successful, but who knows, and it just piles more expense onto Mr. Trump. It is incredible that the judge in the case did not recuse, but then Democrat judges are not held to the same standards as others I guess.

Jenna Parnellson likes this.
  9. Jacob Petersheim

Jacob Petersheim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

This continues to be a dark period of massing the machinery of State against someone people hope will help return the country back into their hands.

Jenna Parnellson and Don Alaska like this.
  10. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Whether in politics or law, the progressive left can't win on the merits. On a fair playing field, they wouldn't stand a chance.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2024
    Denise Evans and Don Alaska like this.
  11. Jake Smith

Jake Smith Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

In an interview, I listened to him talk about how much he had learned about who to trust and who you couldn't that he knows more about who can be. We learn from our mistakes, "that's for sure", he was stabbed in the back more than once, but seems to have a good memory.

God says vengeance is mine, so hopefully he will see to it and all Trump must do is show up. :D

Don Alaska likes this.
  12. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

I hope Trump can save us, but it will take a miracle. He is our last hope.

Jake Smith likes this.
  13. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Trump is not our last hope, I wish you would stop saying that Marie. God in heaven is actually our only hope. I do believe Trump was in the Whitehouse because God wanted him there. And if God wants him there again, the Left cannot win over God Himself. I don't like to get all religious because I have doubts at time, but I refuse to give up hope, when all this crap comes out from us, I always end up with hope. I never lose hope or decide it's the end. Relying on one man as being our last hope is the worship of "man" not God.

Now everyone that wants to can take me down if you want. I think it's good to vent, but not "live" in that "we're all going to die" attitude. No one is getting out of her alive, unless we get taken up by what is called the Rapture.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2024
  14. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

and they know it. I'm hoping above all hope, that we get biden out, and Trump in, he has already shown us what he is well able to accomplish in 4 years. That's why I'm voting for him. It's the only tool I have to fight the left, is my vote. I still believe in miracles, and I want one so much!!

Don Alaska likes this.
  15. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Denise, Guess I didn't make myself clear, God is in control, but sometimes he uses man to to do His will.
    I think we may be in the end times, but not sure, many signs point to it. I understand your frustration.