Trump 2024

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Beth Gallagher, May 11, 2023.

1. Jacob Petersheim

Jacob Petersheim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I can only laugh at the stupid Biden ads where he claims that Trump is "out for revenge." As if working to eliminate the weaponization of our legal system for political control and punishing the criminals behind it is "revenge."

The vengeance bloodlust is on the other side and has been since the duopoly fell on its face in 2016.

2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

It amazes me how the media uses the same words and the same phrasing. It has to be scripted by someone somewhere.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  3. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I guess all the maga people all those people that show up for the rallies everywhere Trump goes and the rest of the quote on quote good people of America are going to just stand by and let the s***** left bring him totally down take everything he's ever owned probably tair his family apart who knows and we'll just sit back and watch it happen hey :(:rolleyes: I don't think this country deserves president Trump as our president again that's what I think!!

4. Ed Marsh

Ed Marsh Veteran Member
    Registered

Good evening to all-
    Ms. Evans- I totally agree with you when you say "I don't think this country deserves president Trump as our president." I don't think we deserved him the first time around, much less a return to his chaos and lack of control and lack of judgement. If if the former occupant loses his money and he has to actually work for a living- not likely, I'll admit- that would be a very good thing.

And if he feels pain from his actions, then that's good, too. As is written, "As ye sow, so shall ye reap." And he has sown so much pain and abuse during his life- he deserves to get it all back- with interest.

you all be safe and keep well- Ed

Denise Evans likes this.
  5. Vada Bloom

Vada Bloom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

6. Denise Evans

Registered

Why don't you let me know what this means if you were referring to my post?

I mean good Lord could mean a lot of things let me know how you really feel or what you really think of what I said if you were talking to me?

7. Denise Evans

Registered

I can't even laugh at this anymore I mean when I see what they're doing to president trump it is so beyond anything I would have ever believed would happen in America I must have really been blind to think that America was better than this and let all this stuff happen. I know what it is I grew up believing the good guys always win and it's pretty obvious it's quite the opposite. And you really can't convince me that most of America is just sitting on their ass watching it all happen oh did you see on the news oh did you hear this oh my God isn't this awful this is unprecedented and at the end of the day does anybody else get sick and tired of hearing the same old lines ln the meantime other news is trying to get a little bit of time slot so they can tell about the murders that are on-goin. Someone just got hacked to death but we have to interrupt this information to let you know that oh my God someone got caught saying something bad on a hot mic!!

8. Vada Bloom

Registered

No, not you, Denise. I’m sorry. Now you’re going to get me in trouble but so be it. Just kidding about getting me in trouble. I do quite well at that by myself. :oops:

Good Lord was in reaction to the person who sneaks up behind people to turn their words around, which Ed did to you, by making snide comments about Trump and then acting like butter wouldn’t melt in his mouth as he goes out the door. Where I come from we say people who do that are baiting.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2024
  9. Denise Evans

Registered

Well I'm glad you told me that thanks I have Ed blocked so I don't listen to his crap at all that's why I didn't see what he said and get a better understanding of why you said what you did talk to you later thanks again I think he has a crush on me cuz he follows me around and answers a lot of my stuff rudely but that's kind of like little boys that are interested in little girls but they just go around acting like jerks and calling you names but they're really in love with you hahaha!! But sorry Ed I just don't go for a little boys I'd like a real grown up person if I ever get hooked up again!!

10. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I think she was referring to Ed's post. He is an uninformed Trump hater that calls people names but not much more.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  11. Denise Evans

Registered

Geez Ed, you shouldn't talk about yourself that way, at least is sounds you are getting a taste of humility though and that is a good thing:)

12. Ed Marsh

Ed Marsh Veteran Member
    Registered

Good morning to all-
    Mr. Alaska- with all due respect to you, although I am a tRump hater- and if ever anyone deserved hatred, he is the one- but let me assure you, I am not uninformed.

And Ms. Evans, I'm sure in many ways you are a fine person, but I do not "have a crush on you." I just respond to your and other's statements concerning the former occupant. And I do wish you luck in "hooking up" again.

And for those who have "blocked my posts", I can live quite happily with that action by you. But I am capable of reading and digesting what others say, even if I totally disagree with their statements. That's part of being an adult, really. Listen, learn, accept what's real, reject what's garbage, and get on with life.

you all be safe and keep well- Ed

13. Denise Evans

Registered

Like it's said Mr. Ed, when someone leads off with "with all due respect" they don't respect who they're addressing at all, so skip the corn :)

Ken Anderson and Don Alaska like this.
  14. Vada Bloom

Registered

Yes, definitely.

Ed, informed people discuss and debate issues. They don’t post insults and sneak out the door pretending they have good feelings toward those they just insulted. You have just described yourself as a hater and no one enjoys or learns from a hater. I wouldn’t be surprised if everyone has you on ignore.

15. Denise Evans

Registered

I took him off ignore because people are telling me what he says anyway. That's where the Left is in denial, and they'll deny they're in denial. They say things about others that perfectly describes themselves. I'd say it's sad, but I'm not sad for them at all ;)

Ken Anderson likes this.