Trump 2024

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Beth Gallagher, May 11, 2023.

1. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

Lots of good Jews in the world. I have the book A Formula for Proper LIving and it is about as Christian as one should be, by a Jew.

Denise Evans likes this.
  2. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I really felt after hearing this, and unfortunately, the whole podcast is cut short but other news, that was ok as well, but I would have liked to hear more from Tom Ellsworth, who I think had a very good point, and was instead trying to get the topic less on biden's decline health-wise, and onto and who is really calling the shots. Some of the panel thinks it is actually biden which was a bit hard for me to go along with, so I didn't ;)

I just want to add we have plenty of good people, it's waking them all up before November 5th, and even before that to help Trump fight off the "witch-hunters". I'm sending money to support trump but it's dam little, but it's something so I can know I am helping America, and to save our Constitution and laws, and place the cuffs on those that only "think" they will stay above the law :)

Don Alaska and Mary Stetler like this.
  3. Denise Evans

Registered

Court of appeals slashes Trumps bond-to-pay to 175 million, well that's something anyway, thank God:

Don Alaska likes this.
  4. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

It is a bond he can get back on appeal. Right?

Yvonne Smith and Denise Evans like this.
  5. Denise Evans

Registered

I don't know what that means, but if it's what I am thinking, he could get it all back if we had true justice.

Is it like "bail" money you can get back??

Don Alaska likes this.
  6. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

From Epoch Times:

The judgment permanently bars former Trump Organization CFO Allen Weisselberg and comptroller Jeffrey McConney from serving in financial control of any New York business entity; permanently bars President Trump, Mr. Wesselberg, and Mr. McConney from serving as an officer or director of any New York corporation for three years; bars President Trump from applying for loans from New York financial institutions for three years; and bars Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump from serving as an officer or director in New York for two years.

I saw nothing about the next step.

Denise Evans likes this.
  7. Denise Evans

Registered

oh my God, this doesn't sound within the law to me!! So are the others also responsible to pay the money besides Donald Trump, I would think so, but none at all should have a bond like that, including the now "only, hahaha" 175 million which is outrageous as well, better, but I say illegal.

John Brunner likes this.
  8. John Brunner

They are trying to deplete his campaign funds.

Don Alaska and Denise Evans like this.
  9. Denise Evans

Registered

Oh I am certain of that, but they want to get his money because they think they should have it. That's really what the Left is after, to bring him down and take all he's worked hard for in his whole life. And yes, they know if he is President again, they may lose everything, and that is what I'm hoping for.

It best be one of his Administrations TOP priorities to finish the left in government, I know they'd just be replaced by maybe worse, but at least we'd maybe never have to see or hear of them again.

10. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I am so disgusted with the state of this country and our "leaders." I actually don't believe it will make one iota of difference if Trump is re-elected. The Republicans in Congress will still be fighting among themselves and never get anything accomplished; just more of the same bullshit exactly as when they had the majority before. Trump is no magician and he can't fix the problems we have, especially without congressional action. The entire system is corrupt and there's not one thing we can do about it.

Don Alaska likes this.
  11. John Brunner

Both parties are culpable.

None of the leading Republicans are standing up on this issue of having "government" being weaponized against its enemies.

Don Alaska and Denise Evans like this.
  12. Denise Evans

Registered

I think the alternative to Trump "not" being back in the Whitehouse is much worse, and much more serious than the bickering in our congress.

I know the feeling and the frustration with people that seemingly, either don't know right from wrong, or know it, and just prefer the lies. I for one know President Trump is not our saviour, and if all he brings with him to the Whitehouse is at least the hope that we can do better in the next 4 years, that will be way more than a lot of us have now.

Don Alaska likes this.
  13. Denise Evans

Registered

I like this and have to say that those are just "pretenders" or as some call them, rhinos. They don't know right from wrong any better than the Left. If they have to stand on the fence, or disagree with every good thing, then they don't have any business calling themselves Right-wing. Who planted them?? The border seems to not be the only invasion we have on our hands.

14. Jenna Parnellson

Jenna Parnellson Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Actually, that's RINOs — Republicans In Name Only
    (Not the horned beast.)

15. Denise Evans

Registered

I knew that, I just can't speel o_O:p

Don Alaska and Jenna Parnellson like this.