Trump 2024

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Beth Gallagher, May 11, 2023.

1. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

Yup. Orange man bad. Other politicians good because of media info.

2. Ed Marsh

Ed Marsh Veteran Member
    Registered

Good morning to all-

The topic was tRump. I was addressing the villainy of tRump. I can honestly say that there is NO politician that I give a hoot in hell about. ALL politicians are consumed with greed, ALL politicians are consumed with self-interest and a profound belief in their superior wisdom. ALL politicians warrant very, very close scrutiny to see that they cannot act on their impulses without control.

But tRump is the worst of a very bad lot. tRump's self-interest and actions are criminal as well as misdirected and largely illegal.

You will not hear me stand up and defend any politician who acts without close control over her/his actions.

And yes, I do believe in term limits. Two terms for all elected politicians.

you all be safe and keep well- Ed

Mary Stetler likes this.
  3. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Very surprisingly, it was CNN who dropped the bomb that Biden was so far behind in the polls.
    I could be wrong but I do believe the poll was taken by CNN.

Don Alaska likes this.
  4. Mary Stetler

Registered

As I told my brother, Trump is an ass. However we all need one.
    He may be a womanizer, and all the other words people have called him. But so was Winston Churchill. Churchill was definitely needed at the time. And Trump is needed now to try to fix what the Biden gang has done.
    Trump truly loves this country. He wants the freedom we had, not
    the disrespect of everyone wanting their own way, no matter who gets hurt. He knew how to use the law to get what he wanted. He used the tax laws congress had written for themselves...Today's administration just ignores the law.
    We have no money. It is only what we believe it to be, now. The world sees the emperor has no clothes on and is setting up their own currencies. We are so in debt we can never pay it back without giving up our country at this point.
    There will be hard times coming but Trump will at least put on the brakes so we have time to breathe. Biden will just push us over the cliff, being a puppet
    for the WEF.

Marie Mallery and Don Alaska like this.
  5. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I don't think Trump is as big a womanizer as is claimed. Clinton and Kennedy were both very bad, and Clinton had "sexual relations" with a subordinate woman in the workplace/White House, and that is as bad as it gets in my opinion.

6. Mary Stetler

Registered

It was before the White house, for Trump. He was a rich kid playboy back when 'boys will be boys' was allowed. And it is not all his fault. Some Women threw themselves at rich playboys, hoping for either marriage or a sugar daddy. Clintons were worse in other ways too.

Marie Mallery and Don Alaska like this.
  7. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

We best pray for Trumps safety; he is hated by some of the evillest people in the world.

8. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

9. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I have now seen evidence that many nations around the world are now joining the Dems in corrupting the electoral system in the U.S. They have seen what an incompetent administration looks like in the country now and our enemies like it. This is probably the first totally incompetent administration since Carter. Russia, China, and the other BRICS nations in particular enjoy having a President and Administration that can be fooled and pulled in so many directions. Look at the Middle East. We have gone from an era of relative peace, at least as peaceful as can be said for that area, to one of near total war where the U.S. is funding both sides and getting further in debt doing so. Modern Economic Theory holds that a nation can borrow or print as much as it wants as long as it controls all the funding. BRICS is working on dismantling U.S. control and when that happens the entire system will collapse.

Jacob Petersheim likes this.
  10. Mary Stetler

Registered

Kinda what happened to Russia during Reagan

11. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Perhaps so.

12. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

What do you think about this possibility? I wouldn't be thrilled but it would be pretty much like his last pick, someone to assuage the neocons in the GOP.

Don Alaska likes this.
  13. Mary Stetler

Registered

Welllll, I know we NEED Desantis where he is. I thought Vivek for many reasons. India is an up and coming economy. Rubio is a reasonable choice but I'd prefer Vivek. Fast on his feet, sensible, compassionate, thoughtful and a man of color for pete's sake. That still counts to some. I don't think the answer is sure until the fat lady sings.:rolleyes:

John Brunner likes this.
  14. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

Agreed 100%. But Trump could be setting up his successor.

Don Alaska likes this.
  15. Mary Stetler

Registered

To be the fall guy?

John Brunner likes this.