Trump 2024

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Beth Gallagher, May 11, 2023.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Funny Trump/Vance “Dukes of MAGA “ campaign ad.

2. Jacob Petersheim

Jacob Petersheim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Speaking of the Dukes, John Schneider's prediction:

Denise Evans likes this.
  3. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

4. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

Beth Gallagher and Don Alaska like this.
  5. Yvonne Smith

This is why I have been wondering what would happen if the Supreme Court suddenly decided to overturn the results of the 2020 election now at this late date. This would mean that Trump was the rightful winner, but he has not been able to serve that second term to which he was rightfully elected, but he would probably be finishing up the rest of the term instead of Biden/Harris.
    Would trump still be able to run for 2024 if they decided that he was actually elected in 2020 ? What a tangled mess that would be ! !

6. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

The SCOTUS stepped away form the 2020 election by denying a hearing to the 26 states who brought suit. It was their constitutional obligation to hear the suit but they still refused. I don't think they would step in now. I think they are in recess until the first Monday of October, so I think it is unlikely anything like that could be done.

7. Yvonne Smith

I don’t think that it is likely either, but still can’t help but wonder what would happen if they did rule on the 2020 election. What do you think would happen if they decided it was wrongfully given to Biden, and declared Trump as the rightful President. Would he still be able to run for 2024, and serve if elected ?
    Does anyone have an opinion on what would happen if they did overturn the 2020 election this fall ?

8. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I don't know Vada, I feel very helpless, but I was so encouraged by getting with others that support Trump against the Big Government (Deep State). That place was so alive today and for the first time, I got brave enough to wear a "Women for Trump" hat and a beautiful Flag pin with Trump written below. I'll take a pic.

I've never been to a headquarters, but I just thought I'd go there to make sure I got registered to vote in Oregon. I found our Grants Pass Oregon is very patriotic and the majority are supporting Trump, supposedly. Oregon patriots are up against Salem and Portland's population of liberals in government. I was shocked to find out I could register to vote without any ID :( I asked the gals and they said no, but Republicans are fighting to change that. I took everything I had to show them I was a citizen but they weren't allowed, by Oregon law, to ask for it. You had to put in your birthdate and SS # and a piece
    of mail to show you were a resident in Oregon :( Unbelievable!!:mad:

women for trump hat.jpg
    trump pin.jpg

Vada Bloom and Ken Anderson like this.
  9. Denise Evans

Registered

Excellent Yvonne!! LOL :) Are dems a bunch of dead-heads, where's all the bumper-stickers etc. for them?? Maybe the DNC will show us some kind of "spirit" for them hey ;)

10. Denise Evans

Registered

But wait, you all are assuming the Left would never get away with going against our laws and constitution?? Is it not true that they have gotten away with it already??

I'm confused :( Also, I pretty good at knowing what drunk is, and John Schneider did not seem drunk to me in that video. There are actually people that can hang out at bars that don't get drunk.

Vada Bloom likes this.
  11. Denise Evans

Registered

I do, we don't let them get away with it, period!! Biden was sworn in, I don't think we can prove Trump really won. The only way would be for those that rigged it to confess. They sure as heck wouldn't do that because it would send them straight to prison. Now there's a happy ending ;)

Vada Bloom likes this.
  12. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

If SCOTUS decided he was elected, he probably couldn't run again, but that didn't happen.

Vada Bloom likes this.
  13. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Just once - just one wish we had candidates who would stick the issues and not spout a bunch of untruthful crap, call names, demean each other, say what they mean and mean what they say.
    Our process of nominating and electing any officials to run this country is a disappointment .

14. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

#1: 99% of this could be solved if the Fed were held to its Enumerated Powers under the Constitution.

#2: The government creates most of the issues so they can sell themselves as being the solution. The government creates issues that they know will yield predictable responses that in the end gets the government what it wants. (see below)

#3: They system exists because it works for those within it, just like the process of selling cars. If there were a better way to sell us cars, dealers would be doing it. If there were a better way to get votes, politicians would be doing it.

Regarding #2, there is this thing called the Hegelian Dialectic. Basically, government wants to amass more power and/or impose things on us, and in order to do so, they create "problems" that are crafted to get us to propose the predetermined solution that government wants.

[​IMG]

In this example: the government wants to control all Information (AGENDA.)
    So the government creates misinformation, then tells us we're being misinformed (THESIS.)
    We [predictably] beg the government "do something" about the misinformation (ANTITHESIS.)
    Now the government controls Information because we actually asked them to (SYNTHESIS.)
    And it's all a set-up.

[​IMG]

Our lack of tolerance for imperfection (real or contrived) and desire to have everything "fixed" is used against us because we react rather than think.

15. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I agree. I hate all the grade-school name calling behavior. Trump is the worst at this and combined with his ridiculous "tweets" in his previous term is likely why people disliked him so much. I notice that Vance is already saying stupid crap so I'm beginning to feel disappointed in that choice as well. I would love to see some decorum, respect and decency (at least outwardly) return to politics. We are all watching while society unravels and most of that starts at the top.

Hedi Mitchell and John Nopales like this.