Trump 2024

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Beth Gallagher, May 11, 2023.

1. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I know some people are not putting out Trump signs for fear of vandalism and being targeted. Trump supporters, and Republicans in general don't seem to do that. Up here, only Republican signs get vandalized.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  2. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

I am really starting to like this guy too. Sometimes I think, should I put ANOTHER youtube video on the board? I apologize if I do it to often. But I am amazed at the brilliance of some of the personalities there. They would never have made it on traditional tv. Some people refuse to accept information gotten from yt and I understand that some must be researched. But it seems that has to be done no matter the sources today. The problem is there is too much good stuff there and it sucks me in.:rolleyes:

Don Alaska likes this.
  3. Jacob Petersheim

Jacob Petersheim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Jordan Peterson - My Psychoanalysis of Trump and Harris

Hits a lot of nails right on the head.

Mary Stetler and Don Alaska like this.
  4. Vada Bloom

Vada Bloom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Hamtramck was settled by Polish immigrants who went there to work in the auto industry. It was run by their descendants until the wave of Muslims began. Just a couple of election cycles ago it was in the news a lot as the number of Muslims grew and they began their efforts to take over through the election process.

Hamtramck's history is very interesting and foreshadows what's happening in other places in the US. Look it up if you want to know what could be coming near you.

Mary Stetler and Don Alaska like this.
  5. Jacob Petersheim

Jacob Petersheim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

We've seen similar changes as Mexican migrant workers settled in elsewhere. I'm sure the English felt the same way when migrants from the Netherlands settled here after the Civil War - though they made more effort to adopt and enrich the existing culture.

Don Alaska and Yvonne Smith like this.
  6. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

That is a good bit of the problem with today's immigration. People come here and establish islands of their old culture and language and make little or no effort to integrate.

7. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Trump proposed a possible death penalty for drug dealers. Meloni in Italy has proposed chemical castration for violent repeat sex offenders. Maybe castrating drug dealers would be more of a deterrent than the death penalty for drug dealers...at least the male ones?

8. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Dunno but I guess this is about as good a place as any to post this.

We all are pretty aware that George Soros has a lot of the left leaning politicians in his pocket but now he’s stretching it to our media supposedly to defeat the Conservative portion of our country and more to the present point of defeating Donald Trump.

9. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Supreme Member
    Registered

Maybe Soros can counter the Sinclair Group's control over local TV news. It owns or operates 193 stations across the country, covering 40% of American households. The Sinclair group has been criticized for requiring its news anchors to read prepared scripts that contain warnings about purported "fake news" in mainstream media.

I hope I'm as cogent as George Soros at 94. He has handed control over to his son Alex. Alex Soros says the family’s $25 billion philanthropic enterprise will boost its support for voting and abortion rights.

10. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I doubt that 193 local stations are having much impact since all the mainstream NATIONAL networks are liberal. Here's the Sinclair Group coverage.

upload_2024-9-25_12-52-18.png

Their stations don't appear to be in large metro areas, either. They own small local stations with limited broadcast areas for the most part. Closest station to Houston is in Beaumont, 85 miles away; I wish we had one so I could hear this for myself.

https://sbgi.net/tv-stations/